Kusuo x Shun P.2

Requested by: SaikiandNendou

No One's P.O.V

The next day after Kusuo and Shun's communication together, everything was semi-back to normal, one change was Shun's love for Kusuo and Kusuo's love for Shun. "Hey Saiki, how are you?" Kubuyasu asked him as Saiki closed the front gate to his house. "Fine, thank you," he said as he walked alongside them (Kaido, Kubuyasu, and Nendou.). "How did you get Saiki back to normal?" Kubuyasu asked as he leaned down and whispered into Kaido's ear.

"Nothing much really, he's had a troubling month." was all Kaido said not going into much more detail of what they talked about together, though everything was a little more in the 'personal zone' to say supposedly. Kubuyasu not provoking anymore, then spoke to Nendou and Saiki, (once again mostly Nendou). Damn, like this I'll never get to ask Kusuo out. Kaido thought though Saiki didn't hear it with all the other louder thoughts that came through to him.

The thoughts of a person can vary from one thought to another. Like if one is having an internal argument with themselves (or with a conversation they had the day before) he or she would most likely have louder thoughts, then one who's holding in a secret crush, which was what Kaido was hiding.

"Why were you acting so strange buddy?" Nendou foolishly asks. "Nendou! You don't ask that it's rude!" Kaido defends for Saiki, "Awe~ you like him~" Nendou teases forgetting what he asked Saiki to begin with. "N-no." he blushed then turns around.

"One day you two will be like me and Keneshi!" Nendou boasted about his longtime boyfriend Hairo Keneshi, "No, and I don't like Kusuo that way." Kairo turned his back towards Nendou "Oh, so why are you on the first name bases?" he slyly asked. "Because I was allowed to." he huffed as walked away. "Sure," they both Saiki. In that entire conversation, they've acted like Saiki wasn't there, but like usual he was.

When Kubuyasu and Nendou turned their heads to look over at Saiki, his face was bright red, with a very loud blush throughout his face and hands. "So you like Kaido?" Kubuyasu sneered getting closer to his face. "I do not," Saiki commented as the blush dialed down a few tones of scarlet but was still there. "Sure you don't." Nendou side commented "You," Aren said, "like him."

That made Saiki have a huge blush on his face though his face was kept neutral, which seemed forced. "My BUDDY L-," Nendou screamed. Saiki had jumped into the air and covered his mouth which then leads to Nendou falling. "Fine! Yes, I do! So shut up!" he growled. He looked at Kubuyasu whom's face had a pearly-white grin from ear to ear. "Tell a soul and I will rip your head off your body." he threatened.

But his grin only seemed to grow, "Why are you smiling?" Saiki snapped. He pointed behind Saiki to show that Kaido was there the entire time. "Y-you do?" he asked. Before Saiki could beat up Nendou and Kubuyasu they where already gone. "Yes, I do." was the only thing he said.

"Really! I like you too." Kaido said as he wrapped his hands around Saiki's neck digging his face into Kusuo's neck. "I love you," he said between the tears of happiness. "Sure, I love you too," Kusuo said rubbing his back.