Kusuo x Haikyuu

One quick thing: Please put your requests in the Request chapter, (C. 1)

Somehow getting into natural problems was one of Saiki's many talents, and now, the world thought tennis was his talent as well, making it to quarter nationals and now waiting for their final game against a school in the wonderful city of Sendai... it was boring as fuck.

He wanted to go back to Tokyo, where he could enjoy his weekends in peace and relaxation, with no popularity gain and nothing else, but no. Life (and the gods he hated oh so dearly) had another idea in mind, as Saiki had broken his tennis racket and needed a replacement ASAP, so when he said he would meet them up after he bought a new racket and a few new tennis balls, he was first going to take a detour.

First going to stop in the convenience store for some coffee jelly, because the withdraws were getting to him faster than Kusuke chasing him (and extras) in England. Placing a box of coffee jellies on the front desk, where a long-haired man with a headband and swept-back hair smoked a cigarette, Saiki was quick to pay for the food.

"What are you doing, kid?" the man asked, as Saiki was quick to look up at him, the cigarettes fogging his brain, making it difficult to understand what he was asking, the man pointed to Saiki's shirt and a sweatshirt, as he almost forgot, he was wearing the P.K Academy tennis uniform. It was mostly white, but on the shoulders and sides, were dark green, and a little tag at the front saying 'Kusuo Saiki, P.K Academy Tennis Team', and on top of that (But zipped open) was a white sweater also saying 'Kusuo Saiki, P.K Academy Tennis Team' in green.

"Tennis," he said, as she placed down a few coins, while the man looked at Kusuo and hummed approvingly.

"I thought only nationals were the ones playing." Saiki nodded at the man's words, "I plan on watching it," he said again, the cigarette still in his mouth. Saiki gave another nod of approval.

"I am a part of the nationals," he said as the man across the counter perked up suddenly, and just now realized the person in front of him, a bland teenager buying some coffee jelly, was the 'Invisible Acer' as some people called him. He was a great player and played doubles with some scary-looking guy who was just as good as he was.

Saiki had a tactic where he would move through the court in such speed, that it seemed like he was flying (or invisible as the name used) and then would strike it to the other side of the court, making a perfect Ace move, and winning the points. The man behind the counter watched in awe, as Saiki just began to slowly pack up his things, kind of uncomfortable by the man's stare.

"Do you know where the nearest sports store is?" Saiki had to ask, as the man behind the counter instantly perked up, and said he'd lead him to the nearest one, which was quite a distance away. Saiki just went along, knowing that he couldn't refuse, the man wouldn't let him.

As Saiki and the man named Ukai walked to the sports store, the man (who was not acting his age) was gushing over him, and it was starting to become very annoying.

~

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" some big delinquent screamed as he looked around a blank park, looking for his partner. "I've lost him! He's lost!" he screamed worriedly into the air, as he looked around town for his buddy, but his buddy was nowhere to be found. Maybe if he listened to the captain every once in a while he'd know that Saiki went out to buy a new racket, but pay attention is something he doesn't do... at all.

"You!" he pointed to some big man (equally his height) and to a boy who was a lot smaller than he was, they both turned around then got scared shitless, when some bull of a man went running towards them, Asahi squeaked back.

"Have you seen my partner!" he asked shaking the poor teddy bear of a man, to the point where he was going to pass out, "he's like this tall," he moved his hand to show how tall Saiki was (and was surprisingly and creepily accurate), "With pink hair, have you seen him!" he continued to shake the man, who's spirit left his body.

"Hey--," the much more outgoing boy said, even though he was short, he had a built-up protection system with Asahi, "Woah!" he was lifted into the air by the man by the underparts of his arm, while the spirit inside Asahi left to the Other Side.

"Have you seen him?" Nendo yelled, as he then dropped the small boy and began to pace around nervously, and then began to think of the worst, "Oh no! How are we going to win without him?! He's the team's Acer, he's the best Acer!" he began to panic, but only stopped when he received a bump on the back by a short fellow. Nendo spun around.

"I went to buy a racket, idiot," Saiki said, as Ukai was still gushing over him, and the two volleyball players were questioning what the hell was going on.

"You're alive!" Nendo squealed and brought him into a death hug.