Kusuo x Black Butler

(Warning: Blood near the end)

No One's P.O.V

"Young master, Mr. Saiki is coming to make a trade," Sebastian said to Ciel, the young orphaned businessman. "Goodness again, I hate him, why does he have to come?" Ciel asked in annoyance. "Not to worry, Mr. Kusuke Saiki gave his company to his younger brother, and may I add to treat him with respect to the young Saiki, his company is the one who ships you pastries over to us." The demon Sebastion insisted his young master to do.

"Finally, I hated that blond haired freak. Stupid idea of him to move here and have his younger brother run the company, or I could just buy off the Saiki's company pulling under the rug." Ciel said, thinking of ways to put his enemies out of business. "Now, My Lord, Young Saiki isn't anything like his older brother, you know," Sebastian said while pouring the tea from a great hight of the tea set.

"Is that so, we'll just see about that." Ciel closed his eyes thinking of more plans. "Young Master Saiki should be here in five hours and a half. I'll get the mansion ready for his arrival." Sebastian then bowed and left the room, with only Ciel and his paperwork.

After exactly five hours and thirty minutes, Saiki had arrived at the Phantomhive manor, it was just him, no maids, no butler, no carriage driver just him, doing his own carriage. He was easy to see for his bright pink hair was shown through his dark blue top hat and black blue coat. He jumped down from the carriage plate and walked by himself to the door where Sebastian was waiting for him.

"Sir, do you know where Young Saiki is?" Sebastian asked the strawberry, haired boy. "That would be me, thank you," Saiki said will the least bit amount of anger or enthusiasm in his voice. "Oh-very well then, come inside, it must have been tiring. I'll take your hat and coat." Sebastian offered as Saiki passed him his coat and hat. Leaving him in a white shirt, with a black tie, a pair of dark blue-black pants and shoes, with all of that he had a black coat that went with it all.

"I'll lead you to Young Lord." Sebastian bowed leading Saiki to Ciel's guest room. When Sebastian opened the door, he saw Ciel in mountains of paperwork, Ciel looked up, and then stood, walking over to Kusuo. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Ciel Phantomhive as you already know, you must be Kusuke's younger brother Kusuo right?" Saiki just nodded.

"Come sit down, we can discuss over tea and chess." Ciel motioned to the two velvet chairs across one another, 'I can see the type of person he is through this game, I'll take over Saiki's company in the middle of it all'

Saiki heard it all loud and clear, as he furrowed his eyebrows internally. He sat across Ciel nearest to the door. "Let's play shall we, you go first." as the game went on for hours and Ciel was starting to worry, he was close to losing but so was Esper, any wrong move could ruin the entire game.

"Checkmate" Saiki said as he moved the knight near the king. Ciel was astonished, no one had ever beaten him. The hardest game he had ever played and he has his first loss with an enemy 'Okay, calm down. He may be good at chess, though in the business he is not.'

Ciel tried to convince himself, but it has done no good. "That means I win, correct?" Saiki ended the silence who was slowly eating away at Phantomhive. "Correct, good game," Ciel said clearly frustrated. Then there was a knock, "Come in." Ciel said.

Then came in Sabastian with a cart full of pastries from around the world. "I'm sorry for the delay. Would you like some tea Sir. Saiki?" Saiki had only nodded. Sebastian passed a piece of coffee cake to Saiki with fruit and tea, and a fruit pie to Ciel with also a cup of tea.

"Now to business," Ciel said as he placed the plate down "What do you suggest." after a while of them talking, they finally made a deal. They both shook hands as Saiki passed the waver to Ciel, which was just made. As Ciel signed he realized he made a terrible mistake. Ciel had just traded 50,000 Pound sterlings (64,260 U.S.D) for only 3 months of low pice pastries and .023% of Saiki's Sweets Company. "No, no, no, Saiki what did you do?" Ciel said as he held his head in his hands. Saiki smiled, "We made a deal." he said in his monotoned voice as usual. "No, no no!" he yelled at the Psy.

"You did, you changed the deal you lunatic." Ciel pointed an accusing finger to the 15-year-old teen. "As you can see." he raised the contact, "I did not." Ciel was frozen, Saiki had manipulated Ciel into signing the contract, he had beat him in chess the one game he could truly do whatever he chose to the opponent. "You realize." Saiki's face grew dark and angry, eyes turning red behind his green-tinted glasses, "I may be younger than my brother." his voice rises and darkens, "You never try to manipulate my company or my family." His eyes turn black as he looks away, "Understand."

Saiki's eyes shot back to the 12-year-old brat, now his eyes where different, one was bright, very red, a bloody crimson red and his other eye was pitch back. His glasses having a white tint to the side.

Ciel was shaking and nodded, he had never been so scared in his life, he quickly called for his butler to take Saiki out. When Sebastian came in to drag Saiki away, he didn't budge, then it came to a fight of death, Sebastian was trying to stab with a knife, but Saiki who could read his thoughts elegantly flew out of the way in time. As the fight went on Saiki got a knife from his pocket, the sliver made knife shined in the light, with a black handle, on the bottom Property of Kusuo Saiki

Saiki found a way behind Sebastian without noticing and stabbed his across the back, as blood came pouring out of his back as he fell to the ground. Ciel was now very frightened, his demon butler was hurt by a mere mortal, not a demon as Ciel found out at the beginning of their conversation, human but not human. Saiki bowed as he turned back time on the butler, Sebastian was still weak and couldn't move.

As Saiki had hypnotized the butler's body of a feeling of sickness, like the one he had mysteriously felt when on a boat, which he had concluded was not seasickness. "I expect the money by next month, understood," Saiki said, but he didn't wait for a response as he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

Before Kusuo could leave he went to the kitchen to see a blond man in his 30's cooking a burnt piece of steak. "Hello, do you need anything?" he asked with a cigarette hanging from his mouth, Saiki shook his head as he raided the entire kitchen of premade pastries. "Wha-what you can't do that!" the man argued with the cigarette in his mouth. Saiki glared daggers again, which shut him up real quick.

Saiki picked up all the sweets that he could and the ones floating in the air where made invisible. Saiki took his coat and went walking out of the large Phantomhive manor Kusuo put all the sweets in the carriage and rode home. Leaving a butler in pain (Which passed 15 minutes later) a shocked child, two confused servants and an almost fired chef. Then there was Saiki Kusuo, smiling internally of the pastries he stole and child he bought off, it's not the greatest thing to be happy about, by hey! It's something.