Double Love P.2

No Ones P.O.V

Saiki and Sato walked to school together. . . well with Chie and Yuuta, but those two where in their own conversation, and holding each others hands. Saiki wished that is was them two holding each others hands together. But their calm happy moment was ruined by "PAL!" screamed Nendo he turned around to see Kubuyasu and Kaido pushing him across the corner whispering on how that was a date and how he should just leave them alone.

But Nendo just being a stupid screamed so all of the world could hear "BUT I DON"T WANT MY BUDDY TO BE PREGNANT" Kata was laughing and Yuuta and Chie looked up at them and asked in sync, "What does that mean." Kata stopped laughing and had the most damn petrified face in the world. She then turned around and walked towards the corner the so called 'friends' of Saiki where hiding behind, proceeding to walk and turn the corner. All Yuuta, Chie and Saiki heard where balling out crying and apologies being said to Kata.

Kata then walked away from the corner to meet up with Saiki again. "What did you do?" he clearly acted either afraid and nervous or surprised and holding in a laughter. "I just gave them a piece of my mind on what to say and what not to say." she replied happily with a smile. Then she told everyone to cover her ears "YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO HAVE AN ENTIRE PAGE OF POETRY FOR ME SOME RED ROSES AND MOCHI FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY" she yelled and continued walking to the preschool.

After 5 or so minutes they dropped the kids off, and not so long later they where at their own school. Coincidentally they where in the same class room 'Class 1-A' Saiki talked to her until the bell for class was about to ring. Kata was waiting inside to be called in to introduce herself to everyone. That worked out fine and she even got a seat next to Saiki. . . down side she was surrounded by all the people she was just yelling at that morning.

But she wasn't kidding when Kata said that she wanted Mochi, Roses and a poem. After school each one sang their poems of apology to her. First Kaido,

I am sorry.

I didn't mean for your sister and friends to hear us.

I am sorry.

I didn't want you to feel embarrassed about our actions.

I am sorry.

I didn't mean for the younger to ask you such questions.

I am sorry.

I will me more respectful to what I say in public or at home.

I am sorry.

I understand if you don't like my apology to me but just understand I'm. . .

Sorry.

By the end Kaido was crying on his paper. Mostly because he thought it was a heart warming poem. Then went Nendo he was just an idiot and wrote

I Nendo is sorry.

I Nendo is sorry.

I Nendo is sorry

I Nendo is sorry.

For an entire story, finally Kubuyasu Aren's, no one even thought to remember his, he was just being boring. They all handed her a box of Mochi and a single thorn-less rose. One red, one pink and a burnt one by Nendo. Gosh this guy is an idiot Saiki thought. Kata thanked them and they went on their way home and to the shoe lockers. Kata got up and walked home with Saiki they got ready for their date.

Saiki took a shower and changed into a black button up and a pair of jeans but he needed to change the shirt when his shirt got all wet from his mother crying on him and sobbing on how proud she was of him on finding a girlfriend, though he multiply told them they weren't officially dating. . . yet he hoped.

So Kusuo changed into a white shirt and some jeans, he went to pick up Kata. When knocking at her door Kata almost opened immediately, she wore a pink hoodie and some skinny blue jeans. She left her house hugging a bye to her sister. Then heading off to the cafe.

While Saiki enjoyed some coffee jelly and coffee with milk, Kata ordered an order of Mochi (That's like how Saiki is to coffee only this is Kata to Mochi) they talked for a while and enjoyed each others company After that and a few more sweets they both headed to the park, both looking at the sun sets from the homes like Saiki always did. Only this time he wasn't alone, but with the girl he truly loved. "So do you want an answer?" Kata suddenly asked. Saiki looked at her confused. "Why you can't read my mind?" he just plainly nodded. "Well really their is no reason, psychics are in my family leading me to have it too. . . but these clips stop you from reading my mind and it also limits my power." She says pointing to a flower clip in her hair. He smiled. . . he finally knew someone like him.

"Do you like your powers?" he asks

"Well it has some minor set backs, but I do like them it helps in everyday life, cleaning rooms, making dinner, or finding lost car keys. I really would be quite sad if I didn't have them." she said though she continued. ". . .But you couldn't get rid of yours either, you could keep the ring you have on all the time, heck you can put it in your body but you don't." Saiki was utterly surprised, and not wanting an answer he didn't want, he just smiled and nodded.

Then it started to rain and poor in a matter of seconds making Kusuo's white shirt how see through though both of them didn't move. Just on the swings getting wet. They both then stood up and went to the shelter in the park holding hands. They sat down and Kata put her head on his shoulder. Saiki lifter her face with his thumb and pointer finger looking at each others eyes, he leans in closing his eyes and she does as well, closing the gap in the middle.

Haha! Finished this at the last minute! Hope you enjoyed reading this Part Two and comment if you have any good ideas for me to write about.

Word Count - 1072