Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp

This chapter is when Kaido, Nendo and Saiki where outside of the cherry blossom viewing after not finding any space to sit.

Kusuo's P.O.V

"We can't see the cherry blossom trees!" Kaido yelled in frustration. We all nodded, this year the cherry blossoms were even more astonishing than the last. The weather was perfect and it was slightly cold but not too cold. After a while of sulking, well the other two sulked, I was just there watching them. "Well at least we get to see the festival from here" Kaido tried to change the mood, trying to look over the 'normal' green trees, but that just made it worse. We all sulked, including me outside the festival park.

Then I heard little footsteps. I turn to see a small white cat, with a bow bigger than its own head around her collar coming towards us with a cherry blossom plant. "See even the cat has a cherry blossom!" yelled Kaido throwing his hands up in anger. Then when the cat was about to pass the picnic we set up she stopped. Looking at us with the small branch in her mouth. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. 'You're Saiki, right?' she thought. 'Yes, and what do you want?' I messaged to her. 'Amp is afraid of you, so if I stay with you he'll leave me alone. I even brought you a cherry tree branch since you couldn't see them'

She says letting go of the cherry blossom tree in front of my foot, then lays on my lap. Really I happy, I thought all cats suspected them selfs all high and mighty. I guess it's just an 'Amp thing' "Aww the cat got us a cherry blossom" Kaido cooed trying to pet the cat, who just hissed at him. He shot back at that moment, trying not to cry. I started petting her soft white fur as she purred and put her head against my chest.

'So why did you come to me in the first place?'

'Amp wouldn't leave me alone nither would my owner.'

Her owner? So she's not a feral cat. I guess I'll have to go find them, I don't want a kid to feel bad because of me.

"I'll go find her owner, she doesn't seem feral. " Saiki said as he got up. Starting to walk away holding the small white furball in his hand. 'So who's your owner?' Saiki asked to get a better trace of the guy. 'Not sure, though he has blond hair, lives far enough to take an airplane here, and always takes things competitively' thought the cat. 'How did you know you needed to look for me?' Saiki asked.

'There was an annoying cat who wouldn't leave me alone, so when I asked him who could help me find my owner, he told me to look for you'

"What annoying you think I'm annoying!" I looked down to see Amp. "Oh, it's you."

"Why yes, it's me! I am going to take you under my paw and live happily forever!" We both looked unamused. 'Let's keep walking' she offered. I nodded and continued to walk. 'What don't leave me!' Amp yelled.

Until sundown, we found no one. Amp wouldn't leave us alone, and the cat and I were getting quite annoyed. "Stay outside" The white cat looked like someone died before her very eyes, and Amp. Well Amp, looked like he was going to do something not so appropriate to the cat. As I opened the door to walk inside I hear loud 'Meowing' I look to see Amp jumping at her, while White fur ball was trying to get him off.

I walked over to them and lifted Amp off the ground from the scruff of his neck. Dropping him off behind the fence. I walked inside, only to see Kusuke inside. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well hello, baby brother. I just lost my cat could you help me find her?" he held up a picture of the cat that I was walking around town today. I should have just put two an two together after that not so detailed description of Kusuke. "Outside." I pointed. We walked outside to see that Amp climbed the fence and was trying to get on top off the white fur ball. Her not enjoying it at all. "What are you doing, owner, help me" she 'meowed' I threw Amp out the front yard and handed the cat to Kusuke. "Finally I found my test subject, 00035AC," he said happily. "What," we all said. As my parents heard.

"Ya, I don't keep animals just to keep animals. I test my inventions on them, as the last one was taken from me, I got a new one from the pet shop, I don't know how she got into the luggage though." Kusuke said as he put a hand on his chin. My parents looked angry, and so did I, but that was more in disappointment than anything. "We'll be keeping the cat," Mom said, as she sneezed. "But you're allergic." Kusuke smiled. "I don't care, I can't trust you with any animals. I know there is some sort of pill to take away allergies. Now go, I'll see you next year."

Mom said as he closed the front door on him. I just shrugged and teleported back inside. I heard mom sneeze, "So what will we name her?" I asked "Name her? I guess I didn't think of that ." Mom told my dad and me.

"How about toothpick?" My dad thought aloud. We all shook her head, "Bowl, Baby, Baggie, One Jump?" we all shook our head, even the cat did for one of them. I started to get hungry and daydreamed about deserts, don't blame me I walked around all day since the morning to find the cat's 'owner' only to be met with an insane older brother who test his inventions on poor animals or his younger brother. "Mochi? Jelly?" my parents stopped talking and looked over to me. "What?"

"That's a perfect name!"

"Oh, Mochi Jelly?"

"No Mochi, it's a nice and simple cat name, and when she curled up the cat would look like a vanilla Mochi" My mom explained. I nodded and scratched the cat under her chin. 'Moch not a bad name' she purred.