Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader

Title: Baby (Y/n)
No ones P.O.V

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* "Hmm? Who's there? Riki shouldn't be home for another 1 and a half." Mrs. Nendo thought out loud. She walked to the door seeing no one there. "Must be a package." She said out loud. Though when she opened the door and looked down she gasped. She saw a little (H/C) baby asleep in a basket with a note. She picked up the note and began to read it.

Hello, I'm very sorry to leave my daughter with you. Though it would be the best. You can hate me and sin my words and thoughts but please all I ask you in to take care of her so the winter doesn't get to her first. Her name in (Y/N) and she was born on (Y/B-D) and as of right now she is 2 1/2 months old. Please take care of her, that's my only wish. ~From- her mother

Mrs. Nendo picked up the basket and set it on top of a counter. First she had to tell her son not to bring any friends over or do anything after school that day. Next she had to make a bed out of Riki's old one and finally buy food.

~Time skip after doing all the task~

"Mom! I'm home what did you need to tell m- WHY IS THERE A BABY MOOOOM!!!" Yelled Nendo. Of course with the sudden loud lound. Baby (Y/N) started to scream with Nendo screaming and (Y/N) screaming it ended horribly. "Riki this is your new baby sister I adopted her today she was left outside." Mrs. Nendo said calmly "Okay that's it? I'll go have ramen with buddy." Nendo said walking out of his house. "What no get back here. What your going to do is help me take care of her it was hard enough taking care of you."

"Yes mom" Nendo replied unenthusiastically but for once understanding what his mother was saying.

~Time skip to school the next day~

Nendo barely got any sleep from the crying (Y/N) and he fell asleep before class. "Nendo what's up" Kaido asked him but the only reply was grumbling "We're all free today wanna go get ramen?" he asked again "Okay" he grumbled. Surprising everyone on how their once over enthusiastic friends turned lazy and tired in a span of a day. After school everyone Nendo usually drags along went to get ramen and went to Nendo's house with his closest 'friends' that he considers 'buddies'. Nendo being Nendo forgot about his new little baby sister "Hey it's been a while since I've been here." Kaido said a little too loudly waking up (Y/N) in her room. She started to scream and holler. Everyone in the room seemed surprised on the sudden baby notices. "Oh ya I forgot her." he said stupidly as he scratched his back.

"How could you forget a child!" Whispered Aren. Saiki left the room see take care of the baby that Nendo forgot about, coming back with a now an cute sleeping (Y/N) "Want me to call child services?" Saiki asked handing her to Nendo as he pulled out his phone to dial.

"What no she's my baby sister we just adopted her." He said "Well you did forget about her" said Kaido. 'What idiots I haven't been fed all day' thought (Y/N). Saiki shook his head and internally cursing. He was already taking care of something -oops- someone that wasn't his problem to deal with."When was the last time you fed her?" Saiki asked shaking his head hands over his chest.

"Uh.. I don't know yesterday?" He said stupidly while scratching his head "You have to feed her everyday." Saiki said as he went into the kitchen refrigerator and got some food and a spoon. Dropping on a table then pointing to (Y/N) "I'll be back when you actually learn to be a decent brother, much less a decent human being." and like that he left the house. "Well that was something, I've never seen Saiki angry, dude you're an idiot." Kaido said "Though Saiki is right be a brother first then a friend." Aren said as he walked out of the house, Kaido tagging along behind him, like a lost puppy that's unable to do decisions himself.

"You too pipsqueek?" Nendo asked, receiving an unamused face from both Kubuyasu and Kaido, as they closed the door behind them.

Nendo was left stranded for the first time with out his friends. He looked around then down only to see an adorably angry (Y/N) with a hungry belly.