Kusuo x Aiura

Requested by: @UndertaleHunter

Title: Signs

Kusuo's P.O.V

This should or should not have happened. Really I may have been my fault for being a glutton of sweets, but really what else should I have done? Not accept the god-like object dangled in front of me, so far away? No. Though it wouldn't have gotten me into this position of doing so, I must say, it could be worse.

Really it all started with a small semi-simple favor in return I get a coffee jello cup. That favor was given to me by none other than Nendo. He was behind in his job of deliveries and since I was nearby he asked me to help. My motorcycle license would be finally put to use and I had a little money left so I could rent a motorcycle from a nearby ato-storage.

"Good luck buddy!" Nendo said as he dropped newspaper articles of the daily post and handed them over to me. He stupidly explained how I have to put it in the mailbox and wait till they come to give the money... which that's not how it works, the buyers send the money by mail. (No wonder he's so late.) I agreed and put the papers into a small box behind me that was attached to the motorcycle.

I quickly drove away leaving Nendo in the dust. The job was simply too easy and I got all the houses done in a matter of hours I didn't even use my powers, though I'm not complaining. As I drove I got stuck in a little traffic from my last stop. I waited for a few minutes until I got a call.

Mikoto

Urgent!

It read, I sighed and picked up. "What is so important that you need to call me?" I questioned a bit annoyed at this situation. "Saiki," she said through the other line "I went to your house today-"

"Why where you at my house?"

"That's not important-"

"It is."

"Not now it isn't let."

"Answer m-"

"Saiki! Let me finish!" she yelled through the other line in clear of distress. "Yes, you're right. What did you need to say?" I ask. "When I went to your house I looked at your mom's face...I was the sign of death." she let out. "Death?" I ask her, I can hear her nod.

"She told me to wait that you would be here soon, she's in the washroom. Come quickly." she said to me. I could feel the color drain from my face, I put my phone into my jeans pocket. I pulled my motorcycle off the one lane and into an empty sidewalk. I walked two blocks away from the traffic, entering into a dark alleyway.

I teleported outside my house and locked the rented automobile outside of his gate. He quickly ran up to the door and quickly opened it. Miako looked worryingly into her cup of tea that had a small amount of rice on the side with a separate plate. 'I hope she's okay,' Mikoto thought to herself not even noticing me. 'She's one of the few that Saiki actually cares about.' My mouth instantly went into a line.

It was true, I didn't care much about anyone else except my family, and frankly, I didn't care much of my brother, dad, nor grandpa either. It was usually only grandma and mom, they seemed to care about me quite often and never used my powers to help themselves rise. Kusuke chipped my limiter, my dad wants me to take him to work every day even though he could be an adult and not be late to work, and my grandpa who speaks terribly about my dad and snaps at everyone else.

"Hey Miko, thanks for calling," I say to her as she looks up from the green tea. "Oh Saiki you're back," she smiled "just was warning you," she told me as my mom walked out of the washroom. "Sorry I was gone, welcome back Ku~" she told me and Mikoto. The marking on her face seemed to die out as now it was just her normal face.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," I say as I head to the front door, as I turn back after I put on my shoes Mikoto looked shocked. I look at my mom to see the signs filled across her face, while the words 'Death' kept showing up on my mom's face overlapping from each other. "Actually, it can wait," I say as I take off my shoes.

Mom clasped her hands together, "Well that's great! I have some cake, I'll bring it out!" he smiled as she walked to the kitchen. "Sorry." she said looking down. She looked different, not like that inappropriate attitude like usual, but now it was calm and in need of happiness. "No need to be." I say as I sit down across from her.

When Mom came back he signs where still all over her face, she set the cake down and we all talked for a while. Though the markings never left they just became darker and less visible since they were all overlapping one another.

The night was left with loud heartbeats and fear. Mikoto left half-smiling and left. Then Saiki got a flash in the future. All I saw was a face falling and his mother's cry. I shoot up the stairs and found a vase, I moved it up a little then turned back to see that all the signs of death were gone. I took a sigh of relief. I pulled out my phone to call Miko.

'Mikoto, how may I help you'

"Hey Miko, thanks for your help. You're a life saver." I told her as I smiled at my own joke. We talked for a while that night until it was a curfew. He set down his phone and looked at Mikoto's profile.

Mikoto

Last Call-1:58:23

Status (your choice)- acquaintance

Status (our thoughts)-in a relationship or close.

I sighed I should delete this app. I thought to myself, as my face turns bright red.

~

The next day rolled around as I packed my bags for school and I leave the house. I also got a present for Miko, a few fortunes telling cards and a few stick-on jewels for her glass ball. I walk to school with the gift in a small gift bag as I walk to her who was a few paces in front of me. As I give her the bag a piece of the future heading towards me.

I see Miko and I in the park we talk for a short time, then she grabbed my tie and pulls me to her face...then it ended. I had kissed her, I didn't even need to see the whole memory for the truth. I must say though, it may not be so...bad?