Kusuke x Reader

Requested By: _Kavis_

No One's P.O.V

"And that's all for today's lesson!" Kusuke clasped his hands together as he shut the excessively large 793 paged textbook on science. When he had gotten no answer or sound reply he turned to see (y/n)'s head on the desk with a closed book. "It's tomorrow now," she complained. Kusuke looked at the clock behind the dinner table 3:43 A.M it read. "Oops, sorry? Well, we got school today. I'll be here at 6 o'clock to drive you. " he shrugged not really caring about the girl next to him who was having hallucinations that moment of lack of sleep.

"I 'ought to teach you about emotional intelligence." (y/n) mumbled as she started to fall asleep in the uncomfortable place she looked up. "Yeah, I should." he laughed as he picked up his things. The drowsiness (y/n) was feeling was extravagant, as she stood up to go to her room she started tripping over thin air. Kusuke formed his lips into a line, "Hey (Y/n), I think it would be best if I help you to your room." he said as he grabbed her arm to lead her into the vacant room. He knew his consequences.

When (y/n) is this drowsy she could...usually...act like a huge flirt and not remember anything the next day. It was like an alcohol-free drunk. "Let's go." she hazed as she stumbled even more. "You know..." she said as she yawned in between sentences "you're really cute." she laughed as she squeezed his cheek with her free hand which was farthest away from him. As she started to fall Kusuke caught her and brought her to his chest.

Kusuke turned a bright red. This was new. She would usually flirt with him... but not like this. She would tease him about how he's most likely adopted on how he and his brother have different looks from their parents (Which he proved her wrong with a blood test) or how he should date someone before he dies old and alone.

But she never said it to his face. "Awe~ You're blushing." she cooed as she poked his nose with her finger. "Boop!" she laughed as she spun around him after Kusuke let go of her in his grasp "(Y/n), just go to bed." he shook his head as his blood rush went down a few levels of red. "Only if you go with me." she wiggled her eyebrows. "(Y/n)." he stated. "Kusuke." she huffed. "Bed. Now." he commanded as he pointed to her room.

He was acting like a father to a girl who was also 19 and in the same university level with. "Not. Without. You." she came back as she giggled. Kusuke raised an eyebrow. "Let's go," he said as he picked her up over his shoulder. He took her to his room, with a minimum amount of screaming and kicking.

Kusuke dropped her on her bed as he walked away. "Kusuke~" she called though was obviously ignored "Kusuke." no response "KU-KUN." she pierced through her small apartment. "What!" he snapped as he turned around leaning against the door frame. (Y/n) then started to tear up, Kusuke quickly noticed what he had done, also in his awareness that her sobs can rack up an entire apartment.

Kusuke quickly ran to her crushing her in a hug, "I'm sorry, please don't cry." he repeatedly begged as he hugged her while he also sat at the edge of the bed. Though it calmed her down she was still awake. "Ku?"

"What is it?"

"Can you spend the night?" she asked as her eyelids started to droop. "N-sure" he stopped himself from causing another fuss that would now lead till school started in 1 hour. 'Shoot it's already 5.' he shook his head he wouldn't be able to stay awake all class that morning. He was already starting to fall asleep as (y/n) already was.

Only a few minutes later Kusuke fell asleep grabbing onto (y/n).

~Bounus~

"Huh, what's going on?" (y/n) asked herself as she rubbed her eyes. She felt someone on her chest. She looked down to see Kusuke. "AIII!" she yelled as she threw him off instantly waking him up. "Ow!" he complained as he rubbed his head. "Ai! Sorry?" she questioned. "What were you doing in my bed?"

"You asked me to stay the night." he looked up as he was on the floor and (y/n) was propped up on the bed. "Oh did I? Sorry." she laughed as she gave him a hand while she stepped on the cold wooden floor. Kusuke took her hand. Though he dragged her down to the ground with him. She was now on his lap "Kusuke?" she asked as she turned around. He lifted her chin as she looked over, she closed her eyes as both spaces where cleared.