Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)

Requested: @CharpeNoctem

(This is an added part from my last Fairy Tail Chapter)

Kusuo's P.O.V

After the long school break of two months, I went back home (After giving his report to Jason). Just to be confronted with another 6 months of school canceled since two idiots went into the science lab and knocked down all the experiments letting a deadly bacteria roam around the school, those two idiots where Nendo and Kaido, really I'm not surprised. The Fairy Tail marking didn't leave my hand when I left Mongolia which is a plus since I have decided that I'm going back for the next 6 months.

It's actually a very rational decision even though most of them are insane and I lost my sobriety because of them, they could help me train my powers without limiters, which is always a plus. Which gets me into the position I am now, falling through the air of a mythical land. I hit the dirt ground with a large impact causing large vibrations through the town, slightly shaking townhouses and stores.

I look up to see I'm in front of Fairy Tail guild hall that seemed in one piece. I open the door to let my self in, unlike when people just slam it open for everyone to enter or exit. No one seems to notice me which is beyond great since in Tokyo I try to blend in. I almost get up to Master Makarov til one of many idiots here yelled: "Look Sai's back!" I turned to Cana who seemed to say it, and glare at her, she knows clear as day that I go by Saiki. Not Ku or Sai but Saiki (I only go by Sai when I'm in my cat form)

Everyone looked over at me and start to charge towards me. Not needing or wanting to be squeezed in between ladies' chest or being put into a terrible head lock my the men, I teleport to 'Gramps' office, which I should have done in the first place.

Once I'm in the room I see him reading some inappropriate magazines, I snatch the magazine from his hand, gaining his attention. Then once I did I burnt the magazine seeing the tears met in his eyes. "Saiki my boy..." he said as he seemed to gain his control "WHY'D YOU DO THAT!" he cried as he saw the pieces of ash falling through my fingers as I dump them all out on the floor Makarov trying to fix it, though he gives up.

"Welcome back," he cheers, I only nod "How long you're staying?" he asks as he sits crisscrossed on top of his desk. "6 more months." I say as he nods his eyes closed "Then what are you waiting for? Go downstairs," he tells me as he pushes me out of the room 'I just wanna get to my magazines, good thing I left a few under my desk' Gramp thinks. I sigh, I get out of his push and go behind his desk, and to no surprise there where magazines. I take all of them out to see Makorav running towards me, begging me to stop, but too late I had burnt it all to crisps.

He cried and complained to me, as I looked at him blandly after his 'crises' he shoved me out of his office, though he stopped. "Oh, and Saiki we have a new recruit. She may be perfect for you," he said as I raised a brow. Then he slams his door shut. I shake my thinking it's just a mistake that he thinks I'll be a good match.

As I walk down the stairs I get trampled in hugs, "Jeez, I was gone for a few days." I say though no one listens. "See he'll be perfect." I heard one member say though it was muffled. "Oh come on... I just joined...though he is..." the rest of the thoughts and words were cut off by others thoughts and words.

"Off now!" I message through all the guild hall. I pull them all off making them float in the air through one was still stuck to me "Cana get off me." I try to take her off me without hurting to her. "I missed you!" she said drunkenly "I didn't." I plainly said. She starts to cry drunkenly as she hiccups between breaths.

When I finally got her off me I went to the bar to see Mirajane. "Hey, Mira." I say as I get on a chair. "Welcome back Saiki," she says sweetly, "we got a new recruit, somehow." she laughed as she cleaned the bar glass.

I nod, then I feel a sharp slap on my back "Gee hee, I want a re-match." I heard Gajeel say. I spin my chair to face him. "No," I say as I turn back around. "What did you say!" I hear him yell as I felt him about to punch me. "Gajeel! Enough!" I heard an unknown voice say. I look to see a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes wearing a plain (f/c) shirt and black ripped jeans. Her hair also had striped dyed a bright rich blue color which made her eyes flash with color.

"H-he started it!" Gajeel yelled to her as he started to shake. " 'He started it?' my ass, apologize." she commanded with a hand on her hip. "I'm sorry Saiki" he growled just nice enough to let the girl pass. As he walked away she sat on the chair next to mine "So you're the infamous 'Saiki Kusuo'?" she chuckled "Not what I expected but okay, well, I'm (y/n)."

"Good to meet you," I say as I try to see why I seemed to be attracted to her so much. She is quite a beautiful no doubt about that but I know many attractive people but she was different. I sigh as I try to start a conversation. "What type of magic do you use?" I ask as I eat the 46/100 cakes Natsu gave me. "I use (M/t) (Magic Type) and you?" she asks as she ate (f/d) (Favorite Desert) "I'm a psychic." I say as I continue to eat. "That's cool," she says.

We talked for the rest of the night about our interest and what we do in Fairy Tail. I hate to say but Gramps was right she really was perfect...though not for me. She was pretty, smart, strong and talented. I really don't deserve her, a mono-tone teen that's living in a Manga. "Welp, I have to get home for the night," she says as she gets off the bar stool.

"Wanna walk with me?" she asks, I nod.

~

Coincidently she lives a few apartments from mine which is nice to think of, she invited me inside though I politely decline as heat rushed to my face, though it settled down after I reduced my body temperature.

~

"Today's the festival!" one member cheered through the hall. Everyone raised their beer or raised their fist, as I lift my trusty flask cup, which surprisingly was full for being 4:00 P.M. I look to (y/n) who didn't seem so happy. I nudge her side as she faces the bar, "Huh?" (Y/n) asks. "You're not excited?" I ask as I turn my chair to her. "Well parties aren't my thing." she laughs.

I nod, as I drink a cup of water that was placed on the counter for me. We continue to talk she talked about where she used to be and what she's been doing while I told her all about Japan and my school.

The party started to come faster than expected, starting at 6 o'clock at night. After all the loud noises, I turned to see (y/n) gone from the stool. I use clairvoyance to find her, she was at a park reading a book. She really wasn't kidding when she said she didn't like parties. I leave the guild as no one notices, and went looking for the (h/c) girl.

I saw her at a nearby park on a bench. I sit next to her, as she looks over and smiles. "Found me huh?" she said while placing her book down. I nod, "I never enjoyed loudness, funny I joined Fairy Tail." she laughed. 'I'm getting really tired' she thinks.

"Would you like to sleep on my lap?" I ask her bluntly, she nods as she lays her head down on me. "Thank you," she whispered as she fell asleep. I smile as I pet her hair. Maybe (y/n) we'll be happy together one day.