Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.

Title: A Little Beast

No One's P.O.V

"Hiya!" the noise ran through the quiet atmosphere startling a purple haired teen from his daydreaming, through the quiet city of Tokyo. Not knowing what the sound came from he went to find out, he continued to walk towards the groans of pain. The sky was setting on the west with orange surrounding the sun and purple with blue farther east. The groans got louder as he heard people cheering. 'Disgusting,' he thought 'people cheering on a street fight.' he internally shook his head and ran towards the sound, planning to break up a bloody fight.

Though when he got to the sounds, it was in a small building attached to many other, it was a dark wood color and it was quite small, as Aren looked through the window he saw something that pleased him very, it wasn't a street fight, though it was a martial arts fight. He saw a stunning black haired girl standing over a guy who was curled up into a ball then was picked up and dragged away from the medical team.

The referee walked over from a table that was behind the girl and raised her hand in the air. "This winner for the Ota Tetsu v.s. Kasaya Sei," the referee silenced all the watchers. "Kasaya Sei!" he cheered. He then sat down with a few other judges and started a fight. "For you, all who just came in, the winner of the previous match would play the following match." he explained.

The next fight started, within a span of 10 minutes Kasaya already had a man pinned down with his arm behind his back with Kasaya holding him down. The next match was the same, and the next and the next. Kasaya Sei had completely abolished all the standing competitors. The referee walked back up and raised her arm. "Today's winner for the yearly fighting challenge won... Ms. Kasaya Sei!" he yelled out. He handed her a trophy as people started to take pictures with her.

She looked towards the window seeing Kubuyasu staring at her, though barely looked at him for she was taking photos with a pair of twins who were holding on to her legs smiling. They gave her a hug and ran off with their dad. She waved as she hugged a lady who seemed to be her mom as the lady squeezed the girl with must have felt like death.

She nodded and laughed as she went into a changing room and came back with leggings and a green long sleeve shirt with roses on her back and a few coming over her shoulders. She thanked her referee took a large golden trophy and walked outside. Aren looked at her with all awe, he looked beautiful in her normal street clothes her blue eyes shone purple while her black hair stood still as she walked.

Her mom spoke a few words to her and took her trophy, she put it in the car and drove away. Kasaya smiled as she waved goodbye and walked the direction of Kubuyasu. She walked towards him and stopped, "Do you plan on joining?" she asked as she looked through the windows. "Oh who what am I kidding you don't need to." she laughed, Aren gave her a weird look. "I'm just joking," she said as she turned from the building and faced him she stuck out her hand.

"I'm Kasaya Sei, it's a pleasure to meet you..." she ended not knowing his name. "Kubuyasu Aren, the pleasure is all mine," he said as he shook her hand. 'Old man used to do this when he shook hands it was a grip of strength and wit, as you tried to dislocate the other's arm' he thought of his father doing it to a man back from his previous home.

"So how long are you gonna keep beating all those guys up?" he asked her. "Not sure, it's a good stress relief," she said "that's for sure." she chuckled. "Are you any good at fighting?" she asked. "Yep, real well." he let the words slip out as he wanted to hold it all back in. "Oh really?" she said raising an eyebrow. "let's test that theory out." she said as she walked back in "Oh no!" he said to try to stop her. "I don't want to hurt you, you seem tired maybe some other time." he tried to cover up. "Tired? I...look tired." she said as she looked at him "I'm just not wearing any makeup!" she yelled.

Aren was petrified as he had to cover up his words "A-actually let's do one match...yeah?" he asked getting a smile from her, she nodded as she told him to follow inside then passed him some of the uniforms and shoved him into the male's changing room. When he came out he saw Kasaya in her uniform talking to the ref.

Before Aren knew what happened he was in a box as Kasaya began to fight him. She had such speed Aren could barely dodge them all, "Come on and fight." she said. Aren's adrenaline and delinquent started to show. He tried to punch her, though she caught his fist and threw him behind her. Though Aren never fell he fell on his two feet and charged at her with a fist ready for her.

She tried to block him but only got punched in the face. Aren had calmed down "Oh my! I'm so sorry." he said muffled as she smiled he saw a mouthpiece in the same one he had in his mouth. She raised her fist at his shocked face and landed a punch on the head knocking him back a few paces back.

The fight went on for hours and the silent referee sat down. "T-time!" they both said as they hung onto the sides of the box. "The winner!" he said enthusiastically "...is a tie," he said disappointedly as he went on his phone to text a friend for drinks that night which the other man agreed to in almost an instant. The two teens went to change and came back all to normal. "Want ice cream?" she asked as the sunset, "I don't have an-" but his sentence was cut off by "I'll be paying." she grabbed Kubuyasu's wrist and she dragged him to a nearby ice cream store.

She ordered a strawberry cone as for Kubuyasu he got plain chocolate. As they walked they found themselves at a park. "You know," Kasaya smiled as star lights shone through the thin clouds. "I may have known you for one day but I feel like we known each other for years." she smiled at him. "Yeah, it's been really nice," he said as he got closer to her.

"K-kubuy-yasu?" she said as he gripped her hands. "W-what a-are you doing?" she asked. Sure she could punch him though it was all in good means she would never actually want to hurt him. Kasaya was a shy girl really, though when she goes onto the martial arts floor she was A Beast. Her instructor even called her that and people in crowds call her that too.

"W-what's gotten i-into y-you?" she said as she rode her fist, but Kubuyasu had gently put down her fists. "Kubuya-!" now she was cut off with a pair of lips on her. It was such a fast moment she didn't even realize it happened till he pulled away. "A-ah." she shrieked out as she covered her face with her hands. Aren just smiled, "Stupid Aren." she mumbled in her hands. "Oh don't you worry Little Beast Sei. That is you?" he teased.

That was going to be one of their many nights together.