Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!

Title: Aren't you Sweet

As usual, the store was empty, business was low that week. (Y/n) the owner of the store sent her workers home early since the lack of customers. A few came into the store but no one really filled up the place up. As (y/n) goes online she finds herself on the rating app, she quickly types in her store's name.

'(Y/n) Sweets and Cafe'

She scrolls down to see her rating 4.5 stars 5 ratings. She sighs her store was always empty and it was in quite an unpopular part of town, hence the lack of people and business. Though there would be one person who would come, after school a boy around (y/n) age would come in and order Coffee Jelly. It's what '(Y/n) Sweets and Cafe' was known for.

The jelly was hand made and in a reasonable price range since students or elderly usually came in. The boy had bright pink hair and green with white school uniform, usually very anti-social would come in and would devour 2-5 coffee jelly cups. He had quite a sweet tooth. They would sometimes notice each other by using their last names but really nothing else. Though (y/n) must say, the boy was cute, though he looked very bland he fits into society perfectly.

With hair looking as fluffy as a cloud and with a structure, don't even start with that. He looked great in every sort of physical way. Physically... physically. Emotionally is when he would eat his coffee jelly or when two days before he saw a bug one time and passed out, where he had to stay in the employees' room so he could wake up better.

Though (y/n) wouldn't go to school, she wasn't some sort of genius. Living alone she had to make money and would usually study at libraries since schools didn't allow jobs. As usual, the boy came in, though with a few friends, though he didn't seem happy, he looked like he was dragged into a problem someone else started. "Welcome back, would you like the usual." (y/n) smiles at him as he nods, "What would you like?" She asked the group with a blue-haired boy, a butt chinned...man? and two guys with purple hair one had darker purple while the other had a lighter color hair and a band around his head.

As they went through the menu they quickly ordered, the dark purple haired and the light blue haired teens each ordered one strawberry cake for each of themselves. (Y/n) nods as she writes down, 2 strawberry cakes. The blond butt chinned ordered ramen which for some reason we have, 1 ramen. Then the light purple haired guy was next, "Can I order your number?" he says giving me a wink.

"Can I order you out of my store?" (y/n) sweetly states. The guy didn't say anything. "No...? Oh well, next time don't try to pick up girls here or near the store. This is your warning." she giggles as she goes get's the desserts. As she goes she remembers that today was Saiki's 1,000th day in the store. She smiles the longest streak to be given she grabs an extra coffee jelly and put it on the house. She passed out the desserts and gave a very harsh glare to Toritsuka.

She smiled at them. Though when she turned around and walked a few steps she heard "(l/n)" she turned around. "Yes is everything okay?" she asked nervously she never once ruined the coffee jelly. "You gave me two," he explains. (Y/n) mentally hit her head on her clumsiness on not telling him "Oh ya I forgot to tell you, today is your 1,000th day here it's on the house." His eyes seemed to sparkle but left he nodded and enjoyed his desserts.

(Y/n) excused herself to the back and started to work on more pastries and order some new shipments. After that, she went to check on the guest to see a deadly area around Saiki as everyone moves their body away from him except the blond butt chinned guy. (Y/n) puts her book on the counter as she sees what was wrong with the group.

"Is everything okay?" she asks kindly though she's also kinda scared of the pink haired teen. His aura seems to fade away then turns to (y/n) "(l/n), could I have 3 coffee jellies and 10 to go." he politely asks. "Right away, do you want your bill?" she asked before she left, they all nodded very quickly. "Right away. Together or separate?" she asks, "Separate." they all say. She nods and goes into the back to make boxes for the coffee jelly, she makes the bills and gives Saiki 3 more jellies. Which he quickly ate.

They paid though (y/n) remembered something before they left. "Wait!" she called! Having everyone turned around. "You're already falling for me?" Toritsuka asked. "You're banned from my store for the next three weeks." she finishes him off. "Here." she hands them a piece of paper which Saiki reads over.

"The back of the cafe has a lot of flat space, the area's open for Karaoke or for events," she explains Saiki nods. Then turns to leave, "Thank you (l/n)." he mumbles to her as the others just say bye. "A pleasure having you... well not you." as she glares at Toritsuke having a chill run down his back. After closing down the store she gets a phone call from the store.

"(Y/n) Sweets and Cafe, (y/n) here, how can I help you." she asked through the phone.

"Hello, I heard you let rent the back of the cafe for the back is that true?" a guy asked through the end.

"Yes that's true would you like to rent it?" she asked hoping for a yes. "We would, though what's the cost?"

"10,000 yen every hour. ($90)"

"Really that's great, and the food cost lower by 5%"

"Yes, sir."

"That's great sign me up for 4-9 pm under the name of Hairo Keneshi for tomorrow. a Karaoke event" the line said. "Very well, do you know the name of the person who recommended this place?" (y/n) asks if they ever come back she'll give them a discount. "Yes, Saiki Kusuo." (y/n) internally nodded, "Thank you! Do you need a Karaoke machine?" She asked since she had one in the back of the store. "Nope, we'll bring out own. Thank you, we'll see you tomorrow."

(Y/n) hung up smiling to her self, Saiki had really done a difference to her shop. (Y/n) called her workers to come tomorrow, to serve the food. (Y/n) prepared a bunch of extra food knowing the way Hairo talked it was mostly a class of 30-50 people. The day came quickly as everyone came in and ate almost everything selling the place almost out of food.

(Y/n) helped carry out the Karaoke machine with the very energetic Hairo. Everyone was outside by sunset except for Saiki. "A reason you're not outside?" she asked though Saiki never answered his hands where over his ears as he tried to block out the sound. (Y/n) felt pity as the anti-social guy invited a huge party he didn't want to be a part of.

(Y/n) grabbed his hand and two coffee jellies then headed into the empty employees only room. She sat Saiki on a chair as she sat across for him in a chair too. "You okay?" she asked worryingly as she felt bad for the pink haired teen her age. "Ya, I don't like the noise," he said as he ate the coffee jelly.

"Well what I heard is you offered this place." he only nodded. "Well I would like to thank you, with your daily coming in and this large event really does set the business to not close down," she explains, getting a small smile from Saiki. "I know." she looked confused. she'd never tell anyone. "Your stress does show as for the days I come by myself, and early midweek is the worst, on Tuesday when a bug came in you said the bug traps had to be canceled for the week since the prices gone up."

(Y/n) nodded, "Sorry about that." she says sheepishly as she pokes her jelly not eating any of it. "Though the food here is great and so is the service, the food is cheap and well made for students to buy and to enjoy," Saiki explains after (y/n) felt bad of not having good service since the bug came in. "And I was wondering (l/n) if you would like to go on a date?" Saiki says out of the blue, taking away the silence. "W-what?" she asked to repeat, knowing that she heard wrong.

"Would you like to go on a date? You don't go to school though you are quite intelligent so I don't see you nearby, so after school next Friday would you like to go to the neighboring town with me. My treat." he explains. (Y/n) sents down her jelly, "Y-yes please, I would enjoy that." she says stumbling her words.

"Aren't you just so shy." he smiles "Aren't you so sweet." (y/n) smiles at him, both happy with the end of the day.