Kokomi x Male O.C p.2

Saiki's P.O.V

'I'm doing you a fucking favor Saiki' thought Levi. Finally someone notices my pain with my so call 'friends.' I'll try to get Kokomi stuck with him leaving me scotch free.

No Ones P.O.V

School started again, Levi was walking to school with his ear buds in and his phone in his pocket, while listening to Friction by Imagine Dragons. He was getting close to the school when he heard. . . "Oh! Greensfield!" He turns to see Teruhashi slightly running his way and pushing her hair back. "Hey Teruhashi, need something?" he asks looking down on her, internally snickering at her small height compared to him. "No just seeing if you where okay. You ran out of the room saying something in a different language."

Laughing slightly and scratching his head. "Sorry I must have been speaking English. Oh ya and thank you from yesterday" He put him bag down and searching for something finding it quickly pulling out a few multi-colored roses. ". . . A thank you gift" he said and passed it her and picked up a bag. "Oh wow, thank you!" she smiles at him. Though internally ticked off that she was the first to say 'Oh wow' to him and not the other way around, much less he wasn't panicking when talking to her.

He takes out his ear buds and walks to school with her, though one thing he failed to notice was her face as red as red could be. Completely contrasting her blue hair, though when Alexander did notice he chose to play a little harmless game. . . well practically harmless. "Teruhashi are you okay your turning red." he started and put the back of his hand on her forehead to see if she was 'okay'. Which she obviously was. "Y-Y-Yeah I'm fine. T-t-thanks though" she stuttered now angry to her self about stuttering.

Happy with the response he removed his hand. "Lets go to school" he said giving her a cheeky grin. She nodded embarrassed and walked. "Your late!" yelled a teacher, Levi was going to talk but before her could. "Sorry sir we got into a bit of problems when coming here, the trafic wasn't good today, it won't happen again" Teruhashi apologized. He blushed and let them pass, Levi grabbed her shoulder and whispering "How did you do that." she turned bright red, now suddenly she on how close they are. "Did what." she asked politely.

"Come on, how did you get passed the teacher with no detention, and I mostly doubt that's what hey all do in Japan" he said. "Well. . . actually they always let me in when I'm late. I didn't know that they gave detentions to late kids." she says truthfully. Levi was astonished she could get away with murder and not even get penalized for anything. "Well that's what you get." he said. "What does that mean?" she said now close to the distance. "Well pretty girls like you can get away with anything" he said as they entered the shoe lockers. He let go of her and started placing his shoes on. "What?" she said red. "You'er very pretty, and you know that" he said walking up to her and lifting her chin. "Well you're very handsome your self" it took some time to Teruhashi on what she just said. Then she turned red "Well you're not handsome. . . YOU ARE but. . . but" The perfect pretty girl stumbled not having this happen to her before.

"So I'm not handsome?"

"YOU ARE. . . very attractive." she whispered. "What was that?" he said smiling leaning down to her level. Teruhashi, though did something she would never imagine. She grabbed Alexander from his tie and pulled him into a kiss, which he happily reacted to. She smiled than skipped away, now he was the red one. Though that quickly cleared. He saw Saiki "Your welcome." he said to Saiki. Saiki only nodded and bowed. It was a triple win situation.

Teruhashi was in a win for finding a guy she likes that likes her back and wasn't like the rest of the boys.

Levi was in for another win for finding a girlfriend who is literally perfect.

Saiki who was in the third win for being left alone by Teruhashi most times.

Bonus-

Teruhashi's P.O.V

"Why did I do that." I whispered to myself in a bathroom stall. That was my first kiss. "No worries, though it wasn't mine your still a good kisser" I heard Levi say, I turn around to be greeted by. . . no one. Strange this is what also what happened with Saiki, if I like someone too much I hallucinate them. . . weird. . .

Word Count- 811 (Sorry for the short chapter)

Yay another chapter! I do not own The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. nor do I own the characters, I just own the plot.