Kusuke x Genius Child O.C

No One's P.OV

"So that's her." Kusuke pointed through the class glass window, at the petite brown-haired girl. "Yep that's Lara; the straight-A honor student. Brat" the principal told to the genius himself., mumbling the last part under his breath. 'Teacher's and principal's do have favorites' Kusuke chuckled to himself. Now, many of you are wondering why Kusuke was at an Elementry/Junior High school, looking for a genius child. Well, it's easy, to stop his brother Kusuo from beating him at everyday life. Sheesh, holding a grudge much?

"I'll go get her." the Principle Shitsureima ('Shitsureima' means rude in Japanese) said while opening the classroom door as if letting the teen in then slamming the door centimeters away from his nose. Kusuke mumbled some curses and random what-not under his breath. He looked into the room to be talking to a boy with silver hair, one with red hair, another with olive green hair and circle glasses, and a boy with the tip of his dark brown hair down his neck looking a little like a girl. (Guess the Anime) Then Shitsureima comes up behind Lara, grabbing her ear and taking her out of the class.

The boys looking confused as they saw their friend being dragged away from her pierced ear. When the principle dropped her on the ground in the hallway, she immediately got back onto her feet and rubbing her ear looking less than happy. "What?" she snapped at both of them. "Well, this young man wanted to see you, hehe." Shitsureima said suddenly afraid of the young girl. Lara looked at Kusuke unamused, her arms crossed over her chest.

"What do you want?" she replied angerly at the young blond. "Well, I was wondering if you could possibly work with me on a large product. You being the smartest person in school would be a perfect co-worker." Kusuke over dramatically explained as the principle quickly ran away from the girl. "Sure."

"Well I know you might say n- what?" Kusuke asked cutting through his own sentence mid-way done. "Sure, I got nothing better to do." Lara shrugged. "When will I start and what are you making," Lara questioned. "Just as many weapons as you can, I'll use them against my little brother." Kusuke laughed evilly, Lara looked unamused. "You want to use deadly weapons, just because of your little brother, who may just be a little better than you. I'm no doctor, but you're insane a maniac." Lara explained.

"But since I already agreed, I have nothing to do about it if anyone gets injured. Sign this." Lara passed a waver to Kusuke, who looks confused then understood what it was. It was a waiver of responsibility. Mostly just saying that if she dies it's not Kusuke's fault, and if Kusuke dies it's not Lara's fault. Kusuke looked stunned to see a small 12-year-old child having one of this flyers. "Still want to work with me?" Lara and with a sly smile across her face, while looking up at Kusuke and the flyer.

"Sure. Let's go." Kusuke agreed though he was having second thoughts about the plan. Lara nodded as she went inside to grab her bag and puts on her black school jacket. It strikes 3 o'clock and Big Ben rings three times in a row since the school is near the large monument it shakes the floor. Lara excused herself from her class, barely paying any attention to the crumbling floor. As they both walked out of the school, making plans on what to make. Kusuke found out that Lara had access to the camera's outside of England, including Japan near his brother's and parent's neighborhood.

Lara watched the cameras for any of Saiki's weak points. Writing anything down that was possible but really all the thing he could never go against was sweets. He was like a child in a teen's body. Lara and Kusuke made plan's and got along quite well for being 25 (Please just go with it) and 12.

Months into the project Kusuke started to wonder about little Lara. He didn't even know her last name. He went online searching up her name location schools that she had previously had gone to, but all he ended up was at the beginning. She was a top student who goes to a private school in England. Getting desperate Kusuke asked Lara about her life himself, the next day.