Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader

@Retsuko (I'm sorry, I couldn't find your username)

~

Kumiko was back at it again, for saving P.K Academy, but this time she was doing nothing, and Teruhashi was not getting off her back.

"Please! Please, I'd like to introduce you to (y/n)," she begged, hoping that the anti-social pink haired lady, might actually (Somehow) get along with, a shy girl from the class next door. Kumiko didn't know who she was, nor did she specifically care. As long as she became 'friends' with this other person, the shy little girl would instantly be a nuisance.

"I said no," Kumiko explained as she began to sit down, the class was going to begin in five minutes, while Kumiko wished the time went faster, but unfortunately that was one thing she couldn't control.

"We'll go to a cafe..." Teruhashi teased, making Kumiko tense up.

"Which one." Yes, because that was an important question to be asking ourselves (and the people who invited you) when we are about to dive in headfirst into an event that you would likely not enjoy, even in the slightest.

"Just the girl's one across the--,"

"Deal!" she was quick to her words, but then realized soon after that she would be with at least two other people... And who was going to pay for it?

Maybe they'd split it, or cut it by what each person got, or they'd have Teruhashi pay. (That last idea would be an ideal situation that would likely not happen, by anything other than force.)

"Great!" Teruhashi cheered, "You'll have a wonderful time meeting (y/n)."

Kumiko was almost embarrassed to say, that she forgot all about that other girl, from the other class.

~

"(y/n), Kumiko." Teruhashi introduced them, both giving each other silent greetings, as to not be rude. While both of them didn't want to start a conversation, neither of them was going to say anything until the other one did, but the quiet was awkward, so very, very awkward.

And Kumiko was just enjoying the time, with no one talking to her. It was quite an experience.

Obviously this 'shy' girl was not as shy as Teruhashi had said she was, because around five minutes, awkwardly walking towards the cafe, she had said, "Um..." she paused for a quick second, going over in her head how to properly start the conversation, "How was, your day guys'," she paused and turned bright red, as the two turned to her.'

"I-I meant, how was your day?" she cleaned up, Kumiko sighed and chuckled a bit.

She was cute.

So this one time trip wouldn't be too bad.

But she never thought to think, that this would not only be the first date with Teruhashi third-wheeling, but she'll also only be third-wheeling twice.

Until Kumiko and (y/n) became a real deal.

I'm sorry, I had no idea what to do for this request.