Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)

Sorry for another O.H.S.H.C I really like these crossovers

No One's Point of View

Like usual days, Haruhi Fujioka and Kusuo Saiki would go to the store every Friday after school, for either more coffee jelly and things they need at home, or to restock the small fridge in a small apartment. Though they never once met, nor did they ever remark each other, but when fate comes around, everything goes with it, no matter who's dragged into the mess. As for today, well again nothing different.

Haruhi goes to the fruit and vegetable section, as Kusuo heads to the sweets and dessert section at two different part of the store. Haruhi was reading over the list of things needed as usual fruits, vegetables, tea, rice and so forth, but as she reached the bottom it read,

-Coffee Jelly (ᵔᴥᵔ) (Plz for your father )

Haruhi sighed, she didn't know what coffee jelly even was, but she figured that since it was jelly it should be with the sweets. Haruhi picked up her grocery cart, unlike basket Haruhi commonly uses but, since the host club where gonna come over and eat everything like the last time she thought she should be more ahead of food than usual.

Haruhi walked over to the sweets and went to a freezer named coffee jelly. As she saw a few packets one with 2 jelly cups and one with 3 jelly cups, though when it was flipped over she saw the different amount of coffee jelly in each the jelly with 2 having more than the third. She sighed, as an honor student she was excellent in all classes, but math was easily her worst. She had to find the unit rate, and she didn't have paper.

So she went with mental math.

As for Saiki, the store ran out of coffee jelly so they had to restock and it usually takes a while, so Saiki went out to a nearby cafe. After returning to the store for coffee jelly, he sees a girl there that caught his attention, though it wasn't the girl, it was that she was taking too long to choose the better-priced coffee jelly. The pink haired teen sighed as he had once experienced the pain of the unknown greater coffee jelly.

So to move her along, he tapped her shoulder. "Uh yes." she looked up at him, Saiki pointed to the coffee jelly with 3 cups. "That's the better option." he plainly said to her. "O-oh, thank you!" she smiled at him. He nodded, she then got two more packets and moved out of the way.

Saiki being Saiki, took the remainder of the coffee jelly and put it in his cart. Now his basket was only filled with coffee jelly and instant coffee, enough to last Saiki the perfect 2 1/2 months. As he pre-calculated.

The brunette looked shocked but quickly shook that off. "Thanks for your help, I'm Haruhi."

"Kusuo Saiki."

"Well, Saiki it was nice to meet you, and thank you for the help." Haruhi smiled, which Saiki only gave a nod to. Though their meet didn't end up only there, no. They both walked to the cashier, talking to one another. Well, not entirely as Haruhi talked, Saiki nodded or shook his head barely saying anything.

Though it was refreshing to listen to someone than a butt chinned idiot for once. Once they had their check out Saiki grabbed his one white and green plastic bag and waited for Haruhi. After a good 15 minutes of waiting for all the things to be bagged, they both noticed how Haruhi had bought too much stuff and wasn't going to be able to take it all home her self.

"Uh...shoot?" she slightly questioned looking at all of the bags that piled up in the cart. Saiki sighed and thought of being a good human, "I'll help you out." he said as he grabbed a little more than half of the bags, leaving Haruhi with three to carry her self. "Are you going to be okay like that? My home is quite a walk," she asked worried about his arms filled with bags.