Saiki x BNHA

Again

"Hey, man." Hairo shook a half-dead body, who was laying on the cold concrete white ground. No one was in sight other than the breaking of walls, and heroes coming to get them. Kusuo laid still, however, his eyes were shut while his glasses and limiters laid broken and in pieces an arms reach away from them.

The hot-headed friend tried again, as he nealed down to his friend's level, "Man, come on wake up." he tried again, shaking him harder, he still wasn't waking up. "You did it, bro, you opened the door, we can leave." his voice cracked, he was still shaking his friend and was starting to shake himself when no response came.

Heroes and villains were coming up closer to them, and it was going to lead both of the boys into a sudden death match, but Hairo still tried to wake his friend up, he wasn't breathing, but he had to be alive. He worked so hard to get out of this horrid place, he wasn't going to have it all end now, it was too early! Way too early, he still needed to see his family.

"Bro, please." Hairo became more aggressive, as heroes began to head in their general direction, "Wake up... Wake up!" he couldn't do it anymore, he might as well been throwing Saiki around the ground, but the boy still wasn't waking up. "Heroes, are coming..." Hairo wasn't sure what to think about the heroes. They could either help him or attack him, or arrest him and leave Saiki to die.

"Wake up!" his face was flushed in worry, but cool water rinsed its way onto his face, as he tried again and again, and water that he was shedding made its way onto Saiki's face like water droplets on a car windshield.

Heroes were approaching quickly, not worrying if there was a fight or not because they'll deal with it, in a matter of seconds, but when heroes turned the corner, ready to fight, they never planned to see a boy crying over a dead-ish friend's body, shaking him to wake up.

Heroes were quick to help the boys, as they pulled on the red-haired male's arm, away from his friend. The foggy and unclear part in his head was worried about Saiki and tried to fight back, but he didn't have a quirk any more and was very weak, but he didn't see the heroes as people trying to help, he saw them as people trying to take his best friend away.

"NO!" he lunged forward as they put Saiki on a mobile bed and secured him in for a hospital to arrive while they focused on their primary task, "GIVE HIM BACK!" he yelled, as they wheeled him away on the bed. He tried to go out again towards the heroes or his friend but was held back by two other heroes, both around his age.

"Come on man." one hero grunted as he was elbowed in the jaw, but kept Hairo in place, while the other boy struggled too, he didn't say anything but dodge the attacks Hairo gave on them. Heroes tried to get Hairo to calm down, there were around twenty of them, so none could do much, but the police did.

They swarmed around Hairo who was yelling for his friend to be brought back, and they aimed at him. Though their commands to calm him down weren't helping Hairo (Not like aiming a gun and a tranquilizer at him and telling him he'll see his friend later was 'help' in any sort of way) they warned him once, it was deaf to his ears, they warned him twice to calm down, deaf yet again, and the third warning never even happened as he felt himself being let go, and then shocked to the ground.

It was cold yet hot, and the world seemed so slow, so very slow, and spinny, Hairo could almost laugh, but his laugh to the heroes was just a shakey cough with sweat pouring down his neck and face, and blood spilling from his nose from the fall. He tried to say something so he could get his friends back, but he was so out of breath and the world was still spinning, that he thought one of the heroes actually shot him in the side of his rib, and these were his final seconds on the planet as a person, but he wasn't going to leave without saying goodbye to his friends.

When Hairo hit the ground, the kids who were there were disgusted at what the policeman had done, Aizawa was too at the very least, that a boy, who was the same age (or around the same age) as his students were electrocuted, even though the boy wasn't using a quirk, and his friend was sent away.

"I thought he had a weapon on him." was the officer's reasoning, terrible reasoning to say the least, but went onto guard again as the boy tripped his way back up into a standing position.

"Not cool." he wheezed, and coughed, as he walked straight into a wall, then apologized. "Kirishima Midoriya." their teacher said, "Go bring him to the ambulance, with his friend." the two boys nodded and worked their way up back to land.

Later that day, more people died than what was first expected.

Mirio,

Aizawa,

Nighteye,

Eri,

Overhaul,

Saiki,

and Dabi had all been killed that night.

While Hairo with stained horrid injuries from the last few days after the attack from the policeman who electrocuted him with a ten from the 0-13 scale, but it didn't matter, as the hot-headed boy who was kidnapped by Overhaul along with his best friend, had died later in the hospital from a collapsed heart.

~

Kirishima had taken it on himself to visit Hairo in the hospital, and even planned on having Midoriya come and visit him as well, but when the room was empty after he saw a body bag being taken downstairs, he knew it was the end of the line.

He should have known that the manly man he met that day, wasn't going to survive after what the policeman had done to him.