My Next Book

Hello, I've gotten requests by direct message and comments for my next story. You can comment which you may want

Saiki Kusuo x reader

(L/n) (Y/n) is an anime loving girl who lives in Japan. After getting into a heated argument with her parents she leaves her house but finds herself trapped in between reality and anime, choosing to go into the anime where she has special powers she also has to complete a task which is to kill Saiki Kusuo, then she'll be able to live a peaceful life in different anime realms of her choice. Though she can only follow the unknown people above her if she leaves her task she'll die an utmost painful death.

Saiki Kusuo and the 7 Deadly Sins

In a fight between Saiki Kusuke and Saiki Kusuo, Kusuke called his younger brother deceitful (the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.) With the hit of sudden truth, Kusuo Saiki goes into a state of shock. He planned to leave England and go back to Japan with teleport, something went wrong and he found himself in the middle ages with a red wolf tattoed on his wrist, he tries to go back home while the seven deadly sins find out about his existence.

Aren x Shun

After the end of high school romance dialed down, Yumehara is dating Kaido though now they don't seem happy, Aren becomes somewhat like a 'dating counselor' (even though he has never dated anyone) after finding out Kaido likes both men and women, Aren tries his best to get him to dump Yumihara and to date him.

So these are the three choices, comment which you want I'll wait a few weeks till I choose the winner.

Book Title: Misunderstood Power Seven Deadly Sins Saiki K Crossover

Well the votes came through, the winner is Seven Deadly Sins Crossover! I hope you guys come to read it as it will begin to be posted this weekend

I love you all, thank you for reading Saiki K One Shots