Kusuo x Haikyuu!

Requested by: JackOJalter

Xoxo, I had a lot of fun writing this.

Tsukishima waited in the volleyball gym for around ten minutes, alone. Due to many family problems with his second cousin who lived in Tokyo, he and his brother were sent to Sendai to live with him and his family, though both seemed to be some sort of carbon copy of himself, as Kusuo was a sarcastic piece of shit, who liked to see people he tended to dislike (Kusuke, and Kei) suffer, as he sat in the comfortable background playing tennis, Kusuo also liked the cake, and lots of it. Tending to steal Kei's strawberry shortcake, then disappear into thin air the moment Kei would begin to yell at him.

Then there was the look-alike. While Kusuke didn't specifically act like Tsukishima, he did look quite similar, with a lighter blonde hair, and green eyes, but he tended to be out of the house and looking for jobs or 'test subjects' more often than not, making him survive without sleep for days upon days at a time, which worried Tsukishima's mother making him stay up as well trying to dial up his elder second cousin, but usually straight to voice mail ("Hi! You have reached Kusuke Saiki's phone, due to me having more important things to do, I did not respond! Please don't bother calling back because if I don't respond the first time, I most definitely won't respond the second. Oh and mom, if it's you ignore all of that, and I'll try to pick up when I can.")

They were an odd bunch. Due to Kei's inflated ego, he did not want the second year second cousin of his to ruin his up and high reputation and attempted to lead Kusuo to another school further away from there, but due to not having many good schools in the area (That have a tennis team, due to request), so after a bit of bickering, Kusuo's tour was going to be today, and since his family is 'rich' and all, he was having a tour done one-on-one with the vice principal today (along with his toupee) around the school, and all clubs and classes had to be on their very best behavior, which included Tsukishima and the volleyball club.

By the time Kei, had snapped out of his nervous thoughts, Hinata and Kageyama walked into the gym, their sports and training clothes clean, and while they complained about having to be 'proper' even though they're just training, Kei snickered at how they looked, they seemed like completely different people when there wasn't a single stain on their clothes, but both understood why they had to do this, for the new 'transfer student' and how important this was to the school (for some desperate reason). Hinata then perked up, at the transfer student.

"I hope it's a girl!" he said but got slapped in the back of the neck by Kageyama for no particular reason other than 'I felt like it', Tsukishima hiddenly laughed at that. While the snarky blond of the club knew about Kusuo's powers, he also found out that this Kusuo boy used to be a girl before he did a quick flip-a-roomy the moment he was born so he would become a boy, Tsukishima found that quite funny, for some odd-ball reason.

Sugawara also stepped into a gym, "Everyone split into two groups, with rock paper, and head to your respective sides," he said and clapped his hands, a few elder members of the club stood behind him as they also began to walk in. Doing a quick rock paper game, Tsukishima, Kageyama, Kinoshita, Ennoshita, Nishinoya, and Daichi were on one side (rock) and Sugawara, Asahi, Tanaka, Narita, Hinata, and Yamaguchi were on the second side (paper), and it seemed pretty fair for the most part.

"We just need to look like we're doing something until the vice leaves," Daichi said as he started up with the ball, "But until then we're just doing a quick six-on-six game," as he tossed the ball into the air, and began to start the game, but it didn't take long before the gym opened, and in came the vice and a bored-looking Saiki Kusuo, who wished he could be at home or making food, even better, eating food in the comfort of his house.

"And this is our wonderful volleyball team." the vice-principal said, as Kei caught the ball that was hit, so they could all turn their attention to the two members of the gym. Tsukishima quickly caught onto Saiki's eyes, and each shared their own glare, before looking away when a few people in the club began to notice. "All are trying their absolute best to get to nationals," he emphasized keywords, that meant really nothing.

"Most teams do. It doesn't mean they'll make it." Saiki commented, and the vice-principal began to sweat under his toupee.

'What is with all his negative comments?' he questioned, as the club began to notice that their sarcastic six-foot two-player, looked an awful lot like the five-foot five-ish transferee, only on a different color palate. "Well, we're trying hard."

"I don't mean to be rude," Saiki said to the vice-principal, "But I asked for the tennis team, not the volleyball team." the tour guide seemed to panic.

'This is our golden team! If he finds out that our tennis team is a bunch of dogs on poop, he wouldn't even think about going here!'

Well, that's awfully rude.

"Why don't you let him watch us?" Kei kindly perks up, irking Kusuo. "Maybe if he watches he would want to learn."

"There's no--,"

"Why what an amazing idea Yamaguchi!"

Saiki was quick to hold back a laugh (as well as the rest of the club), but his face having a sudden snarkiness to it that also matched the blond's seemed to continue to draw lines for the club members.

Tsukishima's smile dropped, as he was the one to serve this type around. "There's really no--,"

"Sugawara! Pass it to him instead!" the vice-principal said, "Maybe he'll learn better like that."

Does he even realize he's not matching up the right names?

"Excellent." he held a smile, that would easily wash up, throwing the ball into the air his body turned to Saiki, ignoring the vice-principals protest to not do the pass now, and the rest of the club was quick to join in, trying to stop him, and Daichi seemed to get furious if this was going to fuck up their chances of getting a good student.

Sending the ball flying over to Saiki, the ball seemed to turn and head for the vice-principal who stood there like a deer in a headlight. Saiki knew if Kei did this, it would fuck not only his family's reputation as well as his, making his score drop down bellow twenty if anyone were to find out they were related (which would be lively due to Tsukishima's loud mouth).

The ball was likely going to his the vice-principal on the head, as the ball seemed to move in slow motion. Saiki was quick to run in front of the principal and jump like a rocket into the air, (his powers would be clearly shown if the ball were to suddenly change directions or stop) and using his right arm, he shot the ball back to Kei, who was hit in the face from the return, and sprawled on the floor.

The ball bounced lightly a few times, as the gym was silent while Saiki's feet his the floor, standing in front of the vice-principal who looked just as shocked as the rest of the club, Nishinoya already putting tabs on Saiki to be friends with, Tanaka as well.

"The tennis club?" Saiki asked as the vice-principal seemed to be pulled out of his trance, and jumped.

"Yes, yes. Of course." he rushed out, "right this way." he was quick to leave the gym, as Saiki looked back on the club, mostly looking at Kei who was back on his feet, with a satisfied smile, it seemed questionable after what happened.

"Really Kei?" Saiki asked the club seemed surprised that he knew their member's name. "Are you dumb, or just plain stupid?"

"You ate my cake!"

"And you left it out."

"It said 'Do Not Touch'!"

"You never said who could touch it?"

"It means don't eat it!"

"I was hungry."

"Eat a vegetable!"

"Get a life."

And like that Saiki slammed the door closed behind him, and called it a day, he transferred to the school a week later.