Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.

I don't own The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. or the characters.

Title: Uncle Kusuo
Kusuo's P.O.V

"Hey Saiki wanna go get ramen? Their gonna come too." Nendo said pointing to Teruhashi, Kaido, Kubuyasu, Toritsuka, and Yumihara. I sigh and agree, needing to get out of the house more. Though before we could leave I felt a tug on my green uniform sweater. I all looked down to see a little girl no older than 4 looking up at me.

"Hello are you Kusuo?" she asks. I nodded "Saiki, but yes" I replied. While the idiots were weeding behind me to see who the girl was. "Oh sorry. I'm not Japanese so I don't what to call people." she said holding her white-blue bunny, though she continued "Anyway I'm Katsu! Your brother, my dad adopted me not so long back. Which makes you my uncle." What? What kind of people would trust him to take care of a child?

"Aw, you're so adorable." Teruhashi and Yumihara said going down to her level. "Get away from me." Katsu bluntly told them as she backing away as Yumihara and Teruhashi had stoned faces of shock. Katsu went into her little purse and pulled out a peach file from her bag and looked down. It said 'People to Stay Away From, for Peace and Quite' Ouch that must of hurt them.

"Well I'm sorry I have to get going, Saiki-" I cut her off "Kusuo," I said picking her up getting ready to drop her off at child services, as I know Kusuke can't take care of her."What's that file you have?" Teruhashi asked going for the file. "It's a file of people who I should stay away from. All of you are in it except a Kubuyasu Aren. He seems to be the only semi-sane one out of all of you." Kutsu strikes back holding her file in her other hand farther away from the group.

"Hehe, well she is right." Kubuyasu started

"Don't get cocky either." Said Kaido holding up a fist and getting real close to his face.

"Well Uncle Kusuo I'll be leaving dad is gonna get angry if I'm near them. Though remember you can always change your reputation so I can be near you, but before I go..." She said to the group

"You" She pointed at Nendo "Don't be an idiot when people say no or even do a movement meaning no that means no!" She sighed and went on as Nendo looked confused "Where do I even start with you? For one don't be a pervert no girl would like you- wait not a girl, no one would like you, two when Uncle Kusuo says stop that means stop. no 'please keep provoking me before I kill you'. Understood" She said looking at Toritsuka.

"As for you, stop acting so childish you're gonna rot my brain if I spend one more second with you." She yelled at Kaido then looked at her file, writing a few things down after talking to Kaido. I put her down holding in a smile or even a burst of invisible laughter.

"Yumihara," she clicked her tongue "I don't know, I just don't like you." she shrugged as Yumihara let out a sigh of relief then stopped when she processed what had been said to her, but before she could lash out Katsu was already on the next person.

"Kubuyasu." I see him tense up "You have nothing to worry about Kubuyasu you chose to change your act, went clean, and even signed yourself into a school. She said smiling. Kubuyasu and took a deep sigh of true relief.

"Not done yet! Finally Teruhashi, gosh I don't know. Well for one, the 'Perfect Pretty Girl' doesn't exist. It's correct that you genuinely look pretty and act nice but when not outside of the public eye your family don't spend much time with you other than your insist pervert brother who can't get things right and the boy you like doesn't like you back, isn't it---EPP" She squealed having Teruhashi covering her mouth. "Please don't say those types of things you don't know who's listening." She said politely though she was having a quite frightening aura around her

"Well actually I don't know who you like, I was just seeing your reaction to know if you like someone, well now I know you do." Katsu said smiling 'Why that little devil, she'll be the reason Saiki would leave me' we were never dating in the first place. "Katsu? Where are you? Katsu? Kat-AH there you are!" I looked back to see Kusuke "I see you already met Kutsu, where's the file?" She handed the blond hair idiot the file "Hmm, sure I guess." He went through the file and took out all the papers, throwing them into the nearby trash "You all seem like good people so I'll just not have the file for you guys in general, and as for you Kutsu since you were being rude on saying what was wrong with them- I'm not saying your wrong- but as for that no Mochi for a week."

Right when he said that the whole world seemed to freeze. And the poor child turned to stone, "I'll take care of her for now." I told by older brother "Really? Well, good luck she's a handful." and that he left. After she left her coma state she bowed to the group "I'm very sorry I didn't mean to be so rude, I just try to make my new family's life a little easier since I didn't have one for 4 years." It takes more than just apologizing. "AWWW!" they all said with heart-shaped eyes. "We can all get some coffee at Mimi's cafe they serve Mochi there." Aren said "Really" Aren nodded she took the largest leap I have ever seen by any child and hugged his leg "Can we go there?" I looked back to see if my brother was nearby.

I nodded and we headed out. Hey maybe having a niece wouldn't be as bad?

Katsu's P.O.V

Before we went into the cafe I stopped allowing everyone in first. I grabbed Teruhashi by the hand before she went in. "Yes?" she asked

"Well it's quite obvious that you like Uncle Kusuo and it's my job to get you two together. Understand?"

She was just frozen "Good!" I said and I skipped inside where everyone was waiting for me 'This won't be as bad as I thought. Part one completed' I thought knowing Uncle was a psychic 'What's that suppose to mean?' he sent back 'Nothing you need to worry about... well for now' Kukomi is a go!