Kusuo x Little Brother O.C

(I don't own the pictures)

No One's P.O.V

"Come on Inazuma!" Kusuo yelled at his little brother, trying to drag him. "There is a 10% discount at Mami's Cafe for anyone younger than 13." Kusuo tried to persuade his little brother who, luckily enough, was only 12 years old. Inazuma wrapped his hands against a bus stop sign, as his older brother tried to tug him off.

Inazuma, like his brothers, was also 'special'. He was very intelligent like his oldest brother and had some powers like his other older brother. Some powers Inazuma had was Electrokinesis- the power of controlling electricity- and super strength, which is in the name, he was also very, very popular with the girls, I mean all are head over heels for him. "No, you know I hate sweets. let's go get some video game, or you know, something normal." Inazuma tried to convince his brother to give up already.

"Eating a piece of jelly is normal!"

"It is, but dragging your little brother who is grabbing on to a pole is not. I'm surprised the sign hasn't snapped yet." the blond had half-joked. Kusuo reluctantly dropped his legs onto the ground looking disappointed and angry at his little brother. "Don't do that face, I was just trying to protect you. Those people who consider you 'a friend' do plan to see you there. They all went. Every. Single one. Heck, even the street performers are there." The lighting user explained to his pink hair brother.

"How do you know that." the middle Saiki said crossing his arms over his chest, looking down at his brother. "Well, I went through their phones, house and personal, really I'm surprised you didn't realize it sooner," Inazuma explained. Kusuo sighed and realized the truth, "Now since I helped you. You help me." He sighed and nodded, "Let's go get video games." Inazuma smiled jumping up and down like a child- he was- smiling adorably, with his headphones moving around his beck as jumped up and down music still coming out of the wireless device.

Kusuo looked at him blankly "No." He just with as much emotion as a couch lamp. Inazuma's happiness drops to the floor, then he smiles. Putting up five fingers, then four, then three, two and one. Saiki was curious as his little brother filled his head with random nonsense. Then he hears one of the worst things in the world.
"Oi, buddy over here!" Saiki sees Nendou. Saiki glared daggers at his brother, "I said plan if we moved faster the opposite direction of the cafe we could have avoided them." Inazuma shrugged and smiled.

Then more people started to show up, Teruhashi, Kaido, Hairo, Toritsuka, Mikota, and Touma. His younger brother really did put a toll on me this time. Inazuma laughed internally, pissing Kusuo. Everyone stood awkwardly smiling at their friend. Inazuma was the first to break the silence, "Well, I'm gonna get going. I have a date today." Inazuma passed Saiki. He looked over his shoulder, "A date, something you'll never have." Inazuma laughed again.

Though he was stopped, by Tourma and his stupid stupid bold cut. "A date? But you're only 12, how can you be going on a date, what do you know about your brother..." he rambled, Inazuma got tired of him very easily like most people do of him. "SHUT UP!" he yelled which got him to quiet down quickly.

"How did you know my age. I never told you. You stupid stalker." the young blond asked. "Well, your obviously younger than you, making you younger than 15, your choices in wording sarcasm and not make you over 10 years old, then by those headphones around your neck would be put in a bag, by a study by people ages 11-14, the most popular age group to put headphones around their neck is 12 years old." the know-it-all explained.

"Well, I'm gonna go..." he said stepping away, "Haha, that little runt has been to more dates than what you would go to in your entire life." Nendo laughed at the blue-haired chuunibyou. "No, I've gone to some." he quickly said back, blushing in embarrassment. "or you can bring the girl along," Teruhashi told her crush's little brother. Inazuma looked at her like she was the most stupid person in the world. 'Is he already falling in love with me? I mean I don't like younger guys, and he's Saiki's little brother. This would create conflict between the two and they would beat each other up over me: the perfect pretty girl.'

"What kind of stupid idea is that," Inazuma shouted at the bluenette. Teruhashi went pale. 'Oh no, that number 102 on things people wouldn't say to me' Kusuo looked unamused on her internal reaction. "Why is that?" Teruhashi sweetly asked. To which his reply was "Because of you, all weird clueless people."

"Now I will take my leave, good day," Inazuma said as he turned around. "So are we going to the cafe?" Touma asked. Though Saiki was already searching a comeback for his little brother. As Kusuo finished his plan, his brother was long far away from the group. As they searched for Inazuma quietly. They ended up finding him, actually with a girl, the group hid in a few bushes as they watched the two 12-year-olds. She had pinkish pale skin with a small blush upon her face. She was wearing a checkers bow and skirt, with long black plain socks and nice black shoes.

As the wind blew, her hair raised and so did her skirt

As the wind blew, her hair raised and so did her skirt. She turned bright red as she pulled down her skirt. She hid her embarrassment as Inazuma stared at her with his nose bleeding. She started to tear up and punched Inazuma in the face making him step back a few paces on the sudden impact. "Pervert!" she yelled and ran away to her house. Inazuma looked at her as she ran away, he sighed and walked over to the bush we where hiding at. He rips us all out of the bush, and you must be brain dead to realize he was mad.

An aura surrounded him of demonic powers, making Nendo shut up. "Leave. Now," he said with venom and anger. Everyone except Saiki. "You blew the wind, didn't you?" Inazuma said to his older brother who was walking into an abandoned ally to talk. "And if I did?" Saiki smirked. "I actually liked her! I hate you, big brother! I hate you." Inazuma yelled. Kusuo was stunned, usually, when he would ruin Inazuma plans and dates, they would both usually laugh about it, though now his own brother yelled at him for ruining a very important date.

Kusuo had to do something to get that girl to come back, and a few came in, as he searched for the girl.

Time Skip

Inazuma didn't talk to his older brother all yesterday afternoon and this morning. Then the doorbell rang, Inazuma reluctantly agreed, expecting to see the girl's parent to yell at him or older sister to beat him up, but no, he was met with the girl holding a pink handbag. "You wanna redo the date." she smiled. Inazuma looked over to his brother across the room who just crossed his arms and smiled. Inazuma quickly grabbed his shoes and ran out of the house slamming the door behind him.