Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins

Requested By: @MeowWithMe

Title: The S.K.s

No One's P.O.V

It was a usual day at the Boar's Hat Tavern. Drinks where being served at 10 A.M. disgusting and delicious food was being served by Ban and Meliodas. Elizabeth serving everyone, a plain day. Then one conversation that went through the tavern that got the attention of a few. "Have you heard...he's back." a man said as he whispered it to the guy next to him.

"Yeah, worse than ever. He can change into other people and things." the other shot back. "Who's back?" Meliodas asked as he also started to pass out the foods. "You don't know?" they both said before they ate "S.K.s," one said lowly "he's back from who-knows-where," he said as the tavern went into chills. "What's up with him." he asked unafraid of dangers they warned him.

"Saiki, he and his brother come into stores and steal almost everything when no one notices. One with bright pink hair around 16 and purple eyes and another with blond hair and green eyes. They can't be more opposite from each other but their power is high end." two called out as others continued.

"One is a genius and inventive pretty calm as he holds a storm, while the other is a storm when provoked correctly. That one can use some sort of magic that makes him something." one shook. "The reward is high, but everyone is too scared to actually take it." another said as he passed the flier to him shaking in fright. "Hmm..." he thought "maybe I should talk to them they seem decent." he mumbled.

Though in that very moment the tavern was empty no one was left the only sound was a coin falling.

~

"Are you insane?" Diane yelled to her captain "Who in their right minds would do that!" she screamed. "Well, I think I am, and I would." he boasted happily. "We are going." he said without argument from others knowing that there is no turning back.

~

"There they are." Elizabeth whispered as they all hid them selfs in an alleyway across from their target. "What do we do next captn'" Ban asked as he stepped out of the ally. "No clue." he bluntly spoke as he stretched his arms looking over to the two teens. They blended in perfectly with society it was hard to tell where they were at.

"So you came with no plan?" Merline chuckled, "Well I did, so I'll take care of it." she showed a glass ball of smoke making a galaxy like circle. "I made it my self, knocks out anyone to the thrower's choosing." she smiled as she grabbed a hand full from her bag and walked towards the teenagers.

After the group waited 5 minutes the smoke started to appear and no sounds where made of a fight. The group cheered waiting for Merline to come back with the boys in her clutches. Though it never came, was did happen was Merline came back though she was thrown towards them as she was unconscious. The figure who threw them was standing in the smoke so all you could see was the body shape.

"Don't come after us" he darkly said "your friend was lucky." another said with a cheery voice. That sounded like a sociopath on what was going on. The town was now up in ghastly smoke knocking everyone unconscious except for the S.K.'s and the Seven Deadly Sins. That very moment both S.K.s disappeared from thin air and into the thick gases around town.

"That didn't go as expected." Meliodas coughed. They all walked back to the tavern in silence except for the coughing that drowned out any other noises of falling objects and stumbling people, begging to stay awake.

~

"We need to try again!" Meliodas exclaimed. He was later shushed as his booming voice hurt Elizabeth's head. "Sorry Elizabeth, anyone who gets knocked out because of the gas gets a migraine," Merline said as he laid her head down on the table. "What kind of idea was that?" King asked not wanting to face the horrors of the two S.K.s.