Kusuo x Shonen Maid

Title: Shonen Kusuo

Kusuo's P.O.V

"Someone please help me!" I heard someone call out. I look over to Chihiro, who I was tutoring for today, so he could get into a fancy prep school when he looks for high schools. He shrugged and we walked towards the sounds of screaming and barking. As we got closer to the sound we saw a blond man or the top of a wall, while yelling at a small puppy who was barking at him. Chihiro picked him the dog up as the owner came running back for the dog, she bowed a thank you then left with the dog.

Just to say we were judging him and he noticed. He started talking about how dogs are evil creatures behind that adorable face and fluffy paws. Then he grabbed on to Chihiro's face. That set me off, he was the only sane human I know, even if he was a 5th grader. I pulled Chihiro back. Though the man was less stupid then I thought and he quickly found out it was him and he was looking for a Chihiro Komiya.

"Who are you?" I asked putting Chihiro behind me while passing him my phone behind my back so he could dial the police. "Hey! You don't need to dial the police! Just for you to know I am Madoka Tokatori your long lost uncle!" We both looked un-amused, Chihiro doesn't have any other family since his mom died a few days ago. Somehow I got winded up into this and ended in the back seat of a car, driving away from my usual home. Just to help out an 11-year-old. I love this kid too much.

As we got closer to Chihiro's new home it looked like a huge mansion. 'I hope I like it here' Chihiro thought. I internally sighed and shook my head, this is too much for a child to deal with. If I only knew about this sooner I could have helped out Mrs. Komiya. I don't wanna stand watching kids suffering because of this.

We walked inside as I helped Chihiro bring in his suitcase while he held his backpack around his shoulders. I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, though Madoka must have said something that ticked the kid off he ran to some part of the house. I looked over at Madoka with an angry and grim expression on my face, a look that could kill. He ran behind his secretary, Shinozaki whispering some nonsense about me being a parent like a tutor and things like that.

I'm only here to help Chihiro. I don't care if it's more than in studies this kid is going through life in hell, and I don't know if it's gonna get any better than this. "So who are you," his secretary asked. "Saiki Kusuo," I said in a monotoned voice with a side of not trying to murder anyone. He sighed and shook his head.

"No, what are you doing with Chihiro. You are obviously not related to each other, so tell me." He said looking decent, but venom dripping from his every word.

"I'm Saiki Kusuo, not so long ago his mother hired me to be a tutor for Chihiro, so he can go to Ouran High School with a scholarship. I live in his house Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays tutor him before and after school until he gets into the school of his liking." Giving him what he wanted, precise and exact detail. Like Chihiro I also want to go to Ouran, it has great medical classes and best of all I get away from the idiots they call friends.

He nodded and wrote down things down. "While you discuss about your last minute thoughts about adopting a child you barely know, I'll go look for him," I say as I walked away. I hear a scream and I run in the direction of the scream. I see Chihiro in the back of a corner of a very messy kitchen. I look to him and I see a bug on the floor, lights are fading, faces are turning, gravity is rising, I am falling. Then a crash is heard from me falling to the ground and hitting a bunch of things that where in the way, I hear running from the halls. Chihiro is paralyzed I'm starting to pass out and there is a bug. 'Heh, so he's deathly afraid of bugs. I'll write this down' the stupid secretary thought as he was making fun of my state on the floor.