Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader

No One's P.O.V

Hairo Kineshi sighed as he looked at the tennis game, one of his elbows on his knee with his palm of his hand on his chin, as his other hand was resting on his knee. He looked at (L/N) as she was winning 0-3 games with her opponent never losing a game all this season. "Oi! Hairo!" He heard his name being called. He looked over to see Nendo, Kaido, and Saiki.

"Hey you guys, what's up?" he smiled getting up to face them. "Nothing. . . Other than we saw you staring at (l/n)." Nendo wiggled his eyebrows. Hairo knew it wasn't a time to get flustered, Nendo would start screaming that he likes (l/n). Hairo raised his eyebrow, "What is that suppose to mean" he asked Nendo. "Oh come on don't play stupid, whenever it's her game you are there first, to watch."

"Well I just want to see her skill, she hasn't lost a game all semester. Maybe I could see so I can win all my games" He lied not so convincingly. Nendo looked at him, hiding a laugh. "Okay, if you say so how about one tennis game one v. one. Good?" Nendo asked, 'There is something strange here' Hairo thought. Saiki internally agreeing. Though you didn't have to be an idiot or a psychic to notice that Hairo had a crush on (l/n).

Hairo nodded and went into his small school bag, taking out a tennis racket and a few brand new tennis balls. Nendo and Hairo went down to the practice field playing next to (l/n) match. Hairo started getting nervous, sweating profusely but it's not like that wasn't normal. "Ready?" Nendo asked. Though not waiting for an answer, as Nendo already started to serve. Hairo ended up missing. "Haha 15-love"

Nendo laughed, as he started the next ball. Hairo was ready, but missing again to his nervousness. "30-love" Nendo laughed. Now (l/n) game was over, she went over to the benches to drink water, Kaido ended up striking a conversation with her, she smiled and laughed making Saiki smile once. "I'm ready." Hairo said in fury.

Nendo hit the ball over to his side. Hairo ended up winning that point, then another point and another. In the end, completely finishing and winning the game. At that moment (l/n) got up and said her goodbye as she walked home with her competitor. "What did you say to her, what did you do, why was Saiki smiling?" Hairo yelled at poor Kaido. "We were just talking, Saiki was smiling because she gave him an extra piece of cake she had."

Hairo looked over to Saiki seeing him eating a piece of red velvet chocolate cake. Raised eyebrow at Hairo. Now he was at a dead end, he showed that he liked (l/n) and ended up yelling at his own friends. "So you do like (l/n)" Nendo and Kaido said in sync. He looked to Saiki for help, but Saiki only nodded agreeing with the idiots. "FINE, I do like (l/n)" he confessed more quietly. They heard a small gasp, looking over to see a girl and a boy twin with brown pink hair and blue eyes smiling.

Kaido laughed. "Those are (l/n) little brother and sister" Hairo froze, the two started to run. To their sister, they where fast, Hairo dropped his bag and started to chase after the two. Who was either yelling or laughing. Hairo chased after them around the town. Then they split, Hairo froze. He had gotten his crushes siblings lost, he himself was lost, it was getting dark, and if the kids found their way back home, (l/n) would know that he likes him.

"Hey, Hairo!" he turned to see (l/n) walking towards him a dog with her, "Why are you here, most;y why at this time of night?" She asked. "Well, um. . . so, uh. . ." Hairo started. "My siblings?" (l/n) smiled, Hairo looked down and nodded. "You heard?" Hairo voice cracked. "Ya, but it's okay. I like you too." Hairo looked up.

"Really?" He asked a smile tugging his lips.

"Really" She replied. "Need a ride home." (l/n) asked. Hairo rubbed the back of his head, "Maybe?"

"Okay my car is right here." as she pointed across the street to her car that was (c/t) (Car Type) and (c/c) (Car Color) The best and most expensive car brand, in Japan. "This is your's?" Hairo asked surprised. "Yep," she said popping the 'p' "I got it for my birthday." Hairo nodded as he went into the passenger's seat. (l/n) typed in his address and started driving to his house.

They drove and talked, mostly about sports and try outs. Maybe even school, Hairo talked about his friends and how he's very conpetative against Nendo, he even told the story when he and Kaido made the microwave in school explode during cooking class, and how Saiki wasn't happy with any of them. They laughed and talked for a while until they got to Hairo's home. "Well, this is it." (l/n) said stopping the car in front of the house.

"Great thank you, and maybe a goodbye kiss?" He asked getting nervous again. "Sure," (l/n) replied smiling. Hairo went closer, closing the gap between them. His hand was in her hair, and the other was on the door handle. When they had to breathe for air, Hairo was smiling while (l/n) hand were on the stearing wheel and a blushing mess. "Welp, thanks (l/n)"

"(y/n)"

"What?"

"Just my first name, (y/n)"

"Sure and Kineshi for me." (y/n) smiled and nodded.

Hairo got out and waved as (y/n) drove off. He opened his house door to see Nendo, Kaido, Saiki, and Kubuyasu. "Uh. . . hey guys, what are you doing here?" he asked, getting nervous if they saw the kiss between him and (y/n). "Well, we're here to congratulate you, on (y/n)." Nendo cheered. "W-what do you mean?" he asked now even more nervous.

"Don't think we didn't see that kiss between you and (y/n)." Kubuyasu intervened. "You saw that?"

They all nodded. Hairo started to panic, while everyone else laughed. (Of course not Saiki, but you get it) and teased him until they all went home.

Bonus - (y/n) was hitting her head against the wheel as she got home, she was a blushing mess and she kissed someone for the first time. She pressed her head against 12 o'clock on the wheel. Then she heard knocking on her window. She turned to see her best friend (b/f/n) (Best Friend's Name) (y/n) rolled down the window, her friend didn't say anything but only showing a picture of her and Hairo kissing. (y/n)'s friend put her phone away. Giving (y/n) time to process what happened. (y/n) got out of her car and started to chase her friend around the neighborhood yelling at her.

Well, I finished another reader insert, I hope you liked it. I'm coming up with a few more ideas right now so please wait until tomorrow till they come out. I post every day or every other day, it really matters unless I say otherwise. I might not post all next week since I'm going on a trip. So it's just a heads up. I don't own the Disasterous Life of Saiki Kusuo, or the characterWord Count - 1222