Kusuo x It Chapter 1

Doing this and not working on literally anything else. This isn't that good tho

Saiki hung loosely and half-drunkenly over the counter of some pharmacy store in some middle-of-nowhere city, in some middle-of-nowhere state, in the US. His chin rested on the palms of his hands, as he looked at the clock across the room, he had five minutes to his break, and then he'd be out of here until next week.

Saiki didn't even want to come to the United States, to begin with, but since he knew English and Kusuke was opening up and running a pharmacy store at the bright young age of seventeen, he wanted his oh-so loved little brother to be there with him but then insisted his parents to stay in Japan.

Saiki watched the creepy man who was the main doctor of the pharmacy when Kusuke wasn't around, with his bratty little daughter, (who was three years younger than Saiki) and eye another little girl, who was in the women's products having the crisis of her life, as she looked at the endless row of sanitary products.

Though when a bunch of nerds busted into the shop (likely to shoplift a bunch of objects, since Saiki saw only $4, and the wheezy kid grabbed a load of medical products), Saiki still had three minutes to go, and so he just stood there watching the kids, making sure they don't shoplift (Since it would likely cut into his paycheck).

"We only have four dollars," a kid who was dressed nicely said, as the other continued to pack things into his hands, mumbling out some nonsense. "Can we even afford all that?"

"You kidding me?" the smallest kid said, as Saiki looked back at the clock, still three minutes.

How slow can time pass?

"W-wait, you have an account here, don't you?"

And with those swooping words, Saiki knew exactly who this kid was, the doctor here talked pittingly about him, and Saiki now understood why. The kid looked scrawny and had an absolute germaphobe problem, and took placebos because his mother (and dead father) drilled it into his brain that he was a sick and unlucky child.

Though the drama hit when the girl in the women's products ale met them, shit was going to strike.

~

"I like your glasses," she said with a faux smile on her face, leaning over towards Saiki, making him uncomfortable considering he had a boyfriend and was uninterested in ladies. "...Mr. Saiaki."

"Saiki." Saiki corrected her.

"Yes, my bad." the girl smiled, "Mr. Saiki."

Though when one of the kids turned on his heels and head out the door, Saiki told them across the counter.

"You forgot to pay." foiling up their plan, and Saiki asserted dominance over the kids, now he understood how good it felt to boss little kids around constantly, and ruin their pre-made plans. Kusuke was an asshole.

The kids looked at each other then began to put the things back on the shelf, Beverly, the girl's name was, looked to the boys and gave them a sad smile, and moved away slightly.

Saiki then shed the lab coat and jumped over the counter, finally on his break this time when he looked at the clock. "Okay, what were you guys trying to?" Saiki asked as he walked up to the three boys, he wasn't really taller than them, but he did have power.

"None of your--,"

"I can file a police report about you for shoplifting." Saiki cut in, these kids have no idea what they were doing.

"Whatever, someone better is bleeding, grab your crap and go, I'll be behind you."

~

"I didn't think someone was actually bleeding," Saiki said bluntly as he looked at the fat little boy, who looked up to him.

"Okay," Saiki rolled up his sleeves and put gloves on, "I know how to stitch." he did, Kusuke taught him right before he went to England, after he fell off the swing and would need stitches, but not wanting to worry his mother, he gave exact instructions on what to do to his five-year-old (but very intelligent) brother.

"Wow, brother." a voice popped up, "I never took you as the type to beat up little kids."

"Oh shove off," Saiki responded, grabbing and harshly dumping the disinfectant on the kid with no warning, making the boy wince.

"You know brother," Kusuke said, breathing over him, "You're doing that wrong."

"I'm doing it right."

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes!"

"Maybe."

Kusuo stopped as he finished the stitching, and he had done it well.

"You know, we should invite your boy--,"

"No," Saiki didn't want to add any more people to this fuck-up of a town than he needed to, even if a clown were to run around naked, in the form of his boyfriend.