Kusuo x Aren P.2

Requested by: @SaikiandNendo

No One's P.O.V

Saiki and Kubuyasu met up at the school since no one else from their 'friend' group were there it was only Saiki and Aren. Here and there came Teruhashi though both would give her a plain look which sent her away with 'Something urgent just came up!' you know the usual to get out of an awkward position of the guy you like and their friend(s).

The rest of the day went by fairly fast, homework, tests, projects, exams, etc. By the last bell,(which was also break) Aren and Saiki where talking, but who was talking was Aren. Saiki just nodded not caring at all about when Aren saw a street bike crash and he had to do C.P.R as he saved a life and got an award-winning metal of saving someone's life at the police station. Yep, all went one ear and out the other. "Are you even listening to me?" he asked trying to take his composer as he went behind Saiki to see what was reading.

"I mean, I hear you talking." (Kudos if you guess the anime)

Aren only scoffed as he looked over, 'Okay Aren now is a good time to ask who he likes,' Aren thought. Though scoffed, 'not now, not here, people could be listening. Plus what a fool if he says he doesn't like me...ya that maybe is true.'

Though it did do unheard by many, it didn't by one. Saiki smirked as he then flipped the next page, enjoying the panicked thoughts of the person behind to him. "What are you smiling about? It's not like this book is any good." Aren commented as he leaned his arms on the back of the chair. "It's decent," Saiki spoke as "don't judge a book by the cover."

'Psh, you got that right. I had a throw down with a pipsqueak when I was 13. I won of course. I should have expected worse from a 4-year-old. He went to the police, and they never found me.' Aren chuckled at the thought.

'Maybe I should call the police'

"Now what are you laughing about." Saiki looked up at his friend "I thought to laugh at books wasn't a thing." he smirked. Aren looked away blushing then looked back "Oh shut up!" he snapped as his face turned a bright sunburn red. Then the bell rung at the end of the day. "I'll meet you outside, I'll get my shoes." Saiki said as he got his school bag and swung it over his shoulder, and left the classroom.

"Wait up!" Aren called as he ran toward his friend in the crowded hallway of people standing and walking.

Saiki was already waiting outside by the time Aren came running out. "Thanks for waiting," Aren said sarcastically. "Anytime, you promised Coffee Jello." Saiki said getting straight to the point. "Oh did I say that, oops I forgot my phone. I have no proof I said I'll take you to Coffee Jello." he said stupidly as Saiki read through the horribly acted lie.

"Oh, and you never bring your phone to school. Shoot no jello today." he shrugged hoping to get a response from Saiki. Saiki, on the other hand, saw this coming. He went through his bag and took out his phone. Showing the messages between the two, the previous night.

"Oh shoot." he scratched the back of his head "fine let's go." he shrugged as he went to Mami's Cafe where Mera also worked at, but coincidentally was also very sick, so she took the day off from school and work.

"So Sai what's up?" Aren asked he looked over at Saiki who had a confused look on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Sai?" he repeated. "O-oh sorry, I must have accidentally shortened it!" Aren tried to explain face now very red. 'Now he's going to even more know that I like him! I'm so stupid.' he yelled at himself.

"What's with the angry look? It was a mistake, we all do them sometimes." Saiki said as he looked over where the Mami's Cafe was just around the corner then a few shops and homes down. "You know Saiki, why are you always so mean to Teruhashi- well not mean, but annoyed?" Aren asked.

"I don't like her." He said "But everyone does. Are you attracted to her?" he asked as he high fived himself into the topic of romance. "Nope, I already like someone else." Saiki said, "...and that would be?" Kubuyasu motioned him to continue, "You may already know, and he likes me back." Saiki said, "He?" Aren questioned hoping to get it right "Yeah, he. Also known as Kubuyasu Aren." Saiki smiled.

"How many 'Kubuyasu Arens' are there!" He yelled gripping his head and swinging the top part of his body around. Saiki sweat had dropped as he thought best to explain it all out small brains can't get far. "One, idiot." he said, "and that one would be..." Aren pointed to himself, "Yes." he said. "Oh then, I like you too!" he smiled.

"Finally you put two and two together." Saiki rolled his eyes, Aren grabbed his hands! "Our first date then," he said as they both walked towards the cafe.

(Short but cute, hope you liked it!)