Makoto x Actress! O.C.

No One's P.O.V

"No please don't go!" A girl yelled as she reached her hand out. "I'm sorry." the man said as he stepped into the foggy darkness "I'll see you soon," he said giving the girl the last smile, "No!" she reached out, but he was already gone. "And...Cut! That's a wrap!" the producer called out. The girl with the black hair sighed and drank the water that was handed to her.

She walked off the stage as Teruhashi came out from the fog. "Good work today." she smiled "Yep, good job Handa." he said as he drank his own water, Handa looked disappointed as she crossed her arms over her chest, "I told you just to call me Miyoko." she complained. Makoto only laughed "Sure."

"Really?"

"Yes...for now." Makoto laughed, as he reached out to get his bag 'Man what a prick' he thought about the girl who wouldn't leave him alone. Just at that moment, he got kicked where the sun doesn't shine. "I'm trying to be nice you damn prick!" she yelled as she picked up her bag "Good luck trying to make love to your sister, you pervert!" she yelled to him as she went to her car. The only sound Makoto made was a groan as he curled up on the ground.

"Brat," Miyoko said as she got into her car passenger seat, as the driver started the car and rolled away to her friend's house she was living in for the time being of her in Japan.

When Miyoko got to her house, she sighed and rang the doorbell since she left the key at work. The door opened to see her trusty pink haired friend "Forgot the key again?" he asked the question he already knew the answer to. "Yeah sorry Kusuo, I'll get it tomorrow, " she said as she shot her fist to the sky in hope. "That's what you said yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that. Actually for the last month," Kusuo said as he let her inside.

"I don't like the guy you're working with," he added. "Yeah neither do I." a lie that Kusuo caught. "Yep, you're not head over heels for the guy who likes his sister in a romantic way and has threatened my life when he came over uninvitedly," Kusuo remarked sarcastically, Miyoko who was silent with embarrassment turned bright red "That's what I thought, now go shower you smell like the 'Teruhashi' perfume," Kusuo commanded as he pointed his finger upstairs.

"Yeah, yeah," Miyoko said as she trudged her way up the stairs.

Miyoko turned on her shower with a bathrobe covering her body. "Why do I even like him?" she asked herself as she took her robe off and stepped into the hot shower, "He's a pervert who likes his little sister, he has hurt Kusuo more than once and even embarrassed him too, he hates me I don't even have to be a psychic to know that," Miyoko asked herself. "danm, well, I have no clue." she said out loud.

'Yeah you're insane' she heard someone say, 'Kusuo, get out of my head.' she asked annoyed 'Yeah, yeah good night' Kusuo finally said ''night' was the last reply for the night as Kusuo slipped on his ring to go to sleep. Not long later Miyoko also went to bed, "Darn, I really am insane" she mumbled as she fell asleep.

~

Morning came as the cicadas buzzed in the spring and the sun shone through the window. "Shoot! I'm late, I'm late." Miyoko yelled as she ran down the stairs. She wouldn't be able to drive to work since her driver called in a sick day. She ran into the kitchen as Kusuo stared at her. "Screw you, Ku. Why didn't you wake me up?" she yelled as she rummaged through the pantry to see anything to eat "I was too lazy" was his reply, Miyoko had finally found her breakfast of a banana and a small apple "Thanks!" she yelled as she ran out of the door, shoving 3 or four people who where in front of the door.

"I'll be back at night!" she called as she hopped over the gate. She ran as fast as her legs could go as Miyoko ran through the street and into the production place. She panted as she got there just on time for makeup. "You're late." she heard someone say which was obviously Makoto. She only hummed as the makeup and hair team started to do their magic.

"You just have to be more like me so you can be perfect." Mikoto exclaimed "I have a perfect life, fans, home, and lover my precious sister Kokomi-" he bragged but cut off by "You're a pervert, get out." was all she said as she pointed to the tent's exit. "You're just jealous that the person I live lives under the same roof as I do." he huffed "Yes you're right but at least it's not my own family member. You insist perverted brother." she shot back with venom in her annoyed voice.

That day passed quickly as the new day rolled around.

~

"Okay, today I was 1 hour early" Miyoko mumbled as she walked into the set which was filled with other workers. Mikoto came later than she did and acted strangely. "Yo, dude you okay?" Miyoko asked, no matter how much he hated her and how much she loved him, she still cared even if the feelings weren't returned. Mikoto looked up at her and nodded. 'I can't tell her today she'll hate me.' he thought though Miyoko was wondering what that meant by his thoughts.

The acts didn't go as great as usual. Mikoto seemed dazed and out-of-it that day. My when it was time to go home and after the producer had finished yelling at Mikoto, Miyoko, stayed back to talk to him. "Dude you're not okay. Is everything alright?" she asked though she got something unexpected he hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being rude and mean. I'm sorry for hurting you and yelling at you. I'm sorry for teasing you. I'm really sorry." he said as he held onto the hug. Miyoko only laughed getting a strange look after he let go of her. "It's okay, really. I'm glad you apologized." is all she said. Mikoto's faced flushed and he looked away. "Well, it was nice seeing you, I'll be back tomorrow." she turned but was spun around and a pair of lips on her. Her eyes widen in surprise, he didn't think. He pulled away and walked passed her to his limo.

Miyoko just stood there with her face in her hands in the night. 'Well, good night to me' she smiled as she skipped her way home that night