Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover

Kusuo's P.O.V

It has officially become a summer break for P.K. Acadamy, all the nuances' in my life will be gone for a whole month, unlike last year, I wasn't able to get away fast enough from everybody leading to my break to be over before it even started. So when the last school bell of the year rang I shot out of the classroom. Avoiding anyone and everyone, and I chose to go to Kansas U.S.A, because... why not really. I've never been to the United States before even though I could practically come whenever I want. I teleported in the middle of a rusty old trailer park. Beautiful I thought sarcastically

Then to ruin the 5 minutes of peace and quiet I have never gotten."Have you seen my daughter." A lady with a messy bun and 5 cent makeup on her face asked me. "Your daughter?" I repeated this was beyond strange, how could you lose your own daughter in an empty lot like this? "Yes, she has pink hair shoulder length. Her name is Amy Gumm shes gone missing after a tornado swept through our trailer." I nodded understanding what she was talking about, "May I have a picture of her?" I asked slightly stumbling my words on the new dialect that I needed to get used to.

She went through her bag and pulled out a colored picture of her daughter on a missing flyer. She was around my age, quite slim. I nodded and took the picture from her hands, "I'll tell you if I find her." I told her.

"Thank you, thank you so much." she cried looking down to the cement floor, she was very short compared to me no I had to look down when hearing her sob. My lips made a line across my face, as I looked at the picture of her, as I started walking away from the sobbing mother. I walk around the dirty messy town. I put on a cap to make my hair stick out less, so I don't look like an absolute freak. I started to give up, she wouldn't be around here if she was taken by a tornado. It would be a surprise to even see her even alive.

I walk toward an empty field of never cut grass, that was up to my waist. I take a seat unable to see anything other than grass and weeds. I use clairvoyance to find her, surprise surprise she wasn't dead or broken to dust. She was actually fighting a practice as no one was overly bloody and bruised, though in a huge surprise she was fighting with fire coming out of her hands and she was throwing it like it was nothing.

Though it would best if I teleported to her it would be likely that I pass out from the pressure of completely changing my location from Earth to where ever she is, but it would be best if I at least tried. Teleport

I called out, it leads me to a plain field with dark skies and dead trees. As always I'm correct I was starting to lose conciseness. The light started to fade from my eyes and shapes were spiraling. I feel the wind on the back of my neck until the air in my lungs completely went out of my body as I hit the ground.

I wake up to people talking and something holding me down to the ground around by body. As I start to get up my vision comes back as I make out two people, one I suspect if Amy and some other guy but he doesn't matter. Their both standing above me looking down at me like I'm a pesky little bug. Then when my vision completely comes back I find out that I'm tied to a tree. "Nice to meet you too." I tell them sarcastically, "Why are you?" the guy says while putting a knife to my neck.

Okay, I stop playing Mr. Nice-Guy when my life is threatened, "Excuse me? I'm for Amy Gumm her mother is looking for her, I didn't spend 5 minutes of my life that I can't ever have back listening to a middle age lady I've never met crying in the middle of a trailer park about a daughter that she couldn't take care of." I shoot back, "Now be a nice lad and take that knife off my neck."

"Why should I, you could be dangerous." I'm done playing the nice guy, I snap the ropes around me, I lunge towards him his hand behind his back as he drops the knife, I push him into a tree knocking him out "Ready to go?" I asked, just trying to get things done and over with. She ended up shooting some fire at me that I quickly deflected with water.

After a while of fighting, the other guy that I didn't bother to remember his name, came into the fight offering me a job to kill Dorothy Gale. Stupid right? She was a character in 1939 in the Wizard of Oz, 'Dorothy Gale' wasn't even real, it's Judy Garland. So somehow I wound up here. I agreed to waste my whole summer to save a place that shouldn't even exist and how I was probably hallucinating from the pressure when I teleported.

By two weeks into this, I was becoming a teen assassin, trying to kill Dorothy. We have had multiple fights and I met many people well not people, but talking animals wingless monkies and small munchkins. We have had multiple fights with Gale and most of them ended in pure blood of someone or something.

It was almost time for me to go, they found out about my powers, and they promised not to tell anyone about me or talk about me. They sorrowly agreed, like they just lost someone dear to them. My life as an assassin came to an end as fast as it came. I gave them good wishes as I quickly left. How troublesome can't I have a normal life?

Hi, my readers. I know this wasn't really good and that I haven't read this book in a while, but I still did it any way even though I had second thoughts. I don't own Dorothy Must Die Daneil Page does.

Word Count - 1062