Kusuke x Genius! Reader

Title:

No One's P.O.V

"Kusuke did you hear about the new girl, she may take your place on the top student here." a student in England's University if Cambridge asks him. "No, I shouldn't be." he says, as he continues to work on one of his crazy inventions. "Well, she's something...'special'" the student says. Kusuke turns to him with a plain uncomprehensible look on his face "What's that suppose to mean?" he asks. The man only shrugged "Not sure, really." the Saiki only sighed and nodded.

"Is that all?" he asks as he turns back around to work on whatever he's working on. "A-ah yes sir, good day." and with that, the man left on his heals out of Kusuke Saiki's apartment and lab. Kusuke continued to work, not bothering to remember the unnamed girl he was told of, though it's not like anyone could be better than him...

~

"Class!" the teacher in the university called through his large student filled classroom, calling all students through the ages of 19-50 to his attention. "Our yearly placement test has been given!" he says. The 'Placement Test' was a test made to shame those who were in lower 'smarts' than the higher ups "This time the winner would get a world-renowned invention kit full of..." the teacher went on with the kit. Kusuke looked at the large silver box, like many times (by 'many' means all) he won the grand award, that was given to him since he was 14, the year he started university.

"... today's winner is..." the teacher continued, Kusuke was already starting to plan on how he would elegantly walk down the stairs to get his prize. "(Y/N) (L/N)!" he called out. It took Kusuke a second to process it... (Y/n)...(L/n)...? he thought. He looked to see where she was, maybe the teacher made a mistake, Kusuke tried to convince himself she may be from the other class. Kusuke tried, though as he looked around for '(L/n)' he saw a girl with (H/c) hair going down the steps in front of him.

The man from yesterday who was at his apartment yesterday, who was now next to him to cheat answers from him pokes him on his shoulder "I told you, she's gonna be a part of your downfall." he whispered to him. Kusuke didn't like that one bit 'to his downfall' he laughed internally, though felt shook. ...she could be a part of my downfall. he processed the unwanted option. The girl gladly took the box, Kusuke looked at her, she was cute with a gleam of (e/c) eyes and beautiful (h/c) hair, she wore an (f/c) laced dress that went a little past her knees and a proper long socks and white laced shoes.

She told the professor something and he only laughed and passed her the box of tools. (Y/n) went back to her seat, she looked over at Kusuke and give him a warm smile. Kusuke wanted to choke the answers out of her 'how did she get a higher score than I did' or 'What type of human are you...' if not human at all... maybe she's another psychic like my brother. Kusuke angry thoughts passed through his head.

Though he took a silent breath and remand calm in the outside, he smiled a grin to her a grin of competitiveness and pride, though his 'pride' was already cracking away since he got second place on the score, the teacher read aloud. He would just study harder and find out what's wrong with her so she could get kicked out of the class.

Though he threw away that idea, he didn't seem to like it...how the idea of ruining that girl's life, it didn't dance well in his head. But he shrugged it off most likely hormones he said not getting semi-disgusted that he never liked 'human biology'.

By the end of the day, Kusuke packed up to begin his now endless studying. Though was stopped by the new girl "Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." (Y/n) said sticking out her hand to shake. "Kusuke Saiki." he shook her hand "I pleasure to meet you." they both said in sync, gaining a smile from Kusuke and a laugh from (Y/n). "Well, I better get home. It was nice seeing you. We'll meet again," she said.

Then the teacher who was still in class spoke up "(Y/n) you do know you still have to do the assignment that's due tomorrow." he said as he packed his stuff. Her eyes widen and ran out of the classroom. Kusuke already finished the project which was a cellphone-like-thing that could measure what it was made of and it made calculations on how it could affect the world if thrown away incorrectly.

Kusuke walked home with (Y/n) still in his thoughts, and he never noticed he fell asleep with a smile that day.

~

When Kusuke woke up with that same smile, he only thought that his invention would surpass his new enemy '(Y/n) (L/n)'. Kusuke arrived in class for the presentation. He skimmed and barely looked at the others until it was (Y/n)'s turn. She took down a jet pack. Kusuke internally scoffed A jetpack? I did that in my first year. She's nothing special, why was so worried, to begin with, he asked himself.

She spoke clearly "This is my own hand made jetpack to help with pollution," she started "To power, it collects plastic and smog to clean the environment. And if wanted you could place seeds in the back so it can fall and make more natural plants." she said and she thanked everyone and went back into her seat in front of Kusuke.

His jaw dropped, her presentation was spectacular and not to mention well done. When Kusuke went up it seemed like his invention was an overcomplicated robot to tell you what you're doing is wrong and that all the animals in the world would die because you never reused plastic bags.

When class was over the angry teen went straight home to work on the next project. But he never exceeded (Y/n). She was always polite and proper, doing better and better than Kusuke every time, no matter what, and her projects didn't even last her all day, she says it was 'simple' and 'could have done better' on a masterpiece.

Kusuke got angry and let it control him. After one presentation he found his way at (Y/n)'s house. He banged on the door, to see (Y/n) a red skirt with black leggings with a white long sleeved shirt tucked in. "Yes?" she said as she grabbed a matching pink (Or whatever color you want) purse from a coat hanger. "How did you do it?" he said darkly "W-what," she said as she stepped back from him. "How do you keep doing better than me," he repeated more clearly.

"I-in w-what." she found her self stepping even farther. "How did you-oomph," he lets out as he falls passed out on the floor. (Y/n) was standing over him with a baseball bat in her hands. She didn't even realize she did it until he fell. 'I guess, (y/f/n) (Your Friends Name) was right about the baseball bat' (Y/n) chuckled to herself as she dragged Kusuke to a vacant bedroom in her apartment.

~

When Kusuke woke up his head felt like it was banging against his head. Then he remembered what happened, his face flushed with embarrassment as he left the room. He saw (y/n) in the kitchen with her clothes from when he knocked him out. "O-oh you're awake!" she said as she placed fish into the oven. "Yes, and I am sorry for my behaver please forgive me, I don't know what happened." he apologized looking at her.

She smiled "Oh, no need to apologize. I did hit you with a bat after all." she said. "Now, do me a favor and put these plates over there," she said pointing to the table behind him. "Who's coming over? I don't wanna ruin anything for you," he said as he placed the table.

"You are, silly now go on you have to be starving," she said to him as he only nodded. "Thank you for your hospitality," he said. "Oh no worries," she smiled "Now go wash your hands, food will be out in a few." she said as she 'boop-ed' him on the nose making his face turn bright red with embarrassment. He only nodded as he went to the bathroom in his used room.

"Shoot I'm really going to regret liking her later," he mumbled to himself, not realizing (Y/n) keen hearing. "No worries, liking you would be the best thing this year," she whispered to herself as she ruined the fish that was now in flames in the oven.