Hiro Kineshi x Reader

Requested by: CharpeNoctem (Thank you!!!)

Your P.O.V

As usual, I was walking through the large empty hallway at school on a Saturday. Why? Well because of the student council, of course. We meet up every Friday to help make the school 'better', 'safer' or picking and choosing the worst bullies or perverts, that shaping them up. (Mostly by force or intimidation.) Though for the past year and a half now we do absolutely nothing! Ever since the principle of the school thought it was a good idea to have class representatives, to help us out though it was good at first. Though class reps. look over everything school-wide.

But student council is still here and it's mandatory to go to the meetings if we like it or not. After a while of through the hallways, I get to an abandoned classroom, though after a bit of convincing and fundraising we got the room cleaner and better to meet in. In the end we made the room nicer than a usual classroom or lounge. I was so caught up in thinking I ended up forgetting to open the door leading my head to hit the door with a large bang. I sheepishly open the sliding door to see everyone already there holding in their laughter. "Sorry, I'm late." I awkwardly chuckle while playing with my hands.

"Finally, I thought you never showed up! Did you cause any brain damage opening the door?" Hinata laughed while sitting backward on a school chair. He was our Secretary, for the group.

(Hinata)

(Hinata)

"Better to get here late than never," Riku said sitting on an overly large white bean bag chair with his brother next to him, barely looking up from his book. Yep," Reo said smiling while working on a paper airplane and sticking his tongue out a little. Those two were the treasurers. "Is the door dented? We can't pay for thay you know." they say completly serious in sync. Those poor boys work their butts off to make money and profits for our club.

(Right Riku, left Reo)

"Well, at least you came, with a 'bang'" Mimi joked while giving me a smile, she was the Vice President, usually telling me if that's a stupid idea or not.