Across My Universe P.1

Kusuo's P.O.V

In a lost and incredibly horrid attempt to bring my life to the normality it never was, I attempted my best to control my abilities and powers by hand. I knew this was going to end badly after getting flashes from the future in unknown areas, but I ignored it stupidly. I should have listened to my gut feeling to a feeling I knew will be right and keep me and the people I love and hate safe, but I went with my heart and it's lust and its desires instead, causing me to be in a stuck up problem now.

Really, it all started after I took off my headpiece, one thing I promised myself never to do. Ever. But again I didn't listen to that 'intelligent' side of me, but at the same time coincidentally, I hear Nendou looking for me as I hid in an ally way. I quickly move, but I don't control my power, in fear of being caught by the human monkeys that call me 'Buddy!'.

I didn't know what happened, but something did. I last remember myself in Tokyo Japan, my home city in a small man-made forest only a few acres long. Then a new wave of fear came over me, a bunch of bugs came out of a tree stump I had actually knocked over. Out came a Japanese rhinoceros beetle, Chrysochroa fulgidissima, and a bunch of other bugs.

Then all I remember is that everything began to spin as more insects and disgusting creatures came out of the stump a few going to the fallen tree and a few in my direction. I passed out.

Well, that's how I got here. Though most of it happened when I passed out. Leading me into a completely different area. My first unwanted stop. Elementary school with Kusuo Saiki.

This was quite dangerous if you didn't know. If I am found by my younger self or my family and friends, everything would change, but this isn't my first time here, as of a few episodes ago I also faced a time-traveling problem to change what happened with a classmate. Then a see a few markings on my arm, which put nicely was a nerdy riddle.

If you want to get back home

you have to make sure you know.

The dangers of an 8-year-old Kusuo.

With his brother lurking by.

Something is not alright

And will try to find you as time goes.

You have three days and three nights

to get back home alright.

and bring back a stem of gold.

Just kidding! But for real.

Bring back something you love in your meal!

Oh yare, yare. I hate jokes, but since I'm in my younger days, I used to eat cookies when I haven't met the godly coffee jelly yet. Though even if I don't remember much from this age. I do know that I got the best cookies at a small coffee shop near my home before it was taken down two years later.

I walk to the store. Looking different, now I was younger around age 8 as well. I looked like a whole new person (which I was) with everything green eyes that had a sparkle dark black hair a little like my mother's and a few bandages on my face which went cute with it.