Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1

No one's P.O.V.

"Bye Bye Chie" Yuuta called out to his new friend. She waved back and left heading home grabbing on to her big sister's hand. "Is she your new friend?" his mom asked him. He nodded happily "She's the best and super pretty and funny and fun and nice too!" Yutta continued turning red with each complement to Chie he gave his heart started getting faster and he felt like it was going to burst from his chest.

His mom only chuckled "Well you can tell Kusuo, he's babysitting you today while me and his mom go out to eat." Yutta was sparkling with happiness. "I get to be with Cyborg Cider Man Version 2" he asked jumping up and down "Uh. . . Ya?" his mom asked though it was more question like than anything.

Once Yuuta was dropped off at Saiki's he began to talk non-sense and other random junk. Then he remembered Chie "Hey Cyborg Cider Version 2?" Saiki looked over surprised that he wasn't yelling his name. Yuuta was spread across the couch taking up as much space possible, leaving Saiki on the ground. "Their is this really pretty girl named Chie and she's really pretty always pink flower clips in her hair just like your lolly pop ones. But my stomach starts turning when I talk to her. . . WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME!" Yuuta yelled, now in a ball position.

Saiki was not just surprised that he yelled something else that was not Cyborg Cider Man but that their was another girl with hair clips like his. Though he merely shrugged it off thinking it's nothing.

"Can we have a play date sometime, but I don't want anyone to think that we like each other." Though you obviously like that girl. Though when the door bell rang Yuuta quickly went behind him. When Saiki finally got to the door he was met with Teruhashi. Though he already knew that.

"Oh it's only you." Yuuta said plainly. Though for Teruhashi she entered a state of hidden panic. What! You should be stuttering like crazy that was 31 on my list of words and phrases no one would say to me! Teruhashi internally yelled while Saiki internally sighed and wondered how many words are on the list of 'Words and Phrases No One Would Say to Me'

Saiki let her inside to stop Yuuta from talking about Chie. Though he did stop he asked more questions to the Psychic. "So what is happening to me." He asked, Teruhashi not having a clue what he's talking about. "You like her." He replied "Well make me stop liking her CCM2!!!" (I made it easier to write though Yuuta is still saying Cyborg Cider Man Version 2) "Who's the girl." Teruhashi asked "No ones asking you" Yuuta backfires.

"Do you like anyone CCM2?" Yuuta asked. Well Saiki didn't really like anyone, though when he went shopping for more coffee jelly a girl came up to him showing him the best coffee jelly he could buy. That was the closest thing to 'love' he ever faced.

Just to be mean to Teruhashi he sent heat to his face making him look like he's blushing, Teruhashi was convinced that it was her. Then he shook his head. "Ya you do! Your face turned pink like mine did when I'm talking about..." though he stopped mid way through realizing again that Teruhashi was their again. "Her" He said.

After a while Yuuta looked out the window, while Saiki was hearing not listening but hearing what Teruhashi was saying. "CCM2!!!" Yuuta yelled. Saiki rushes over to him to see if he was okay...only not to be killed by his own Mother. When he saw Yuuta he was pressed against the window. Saiki went down to his level to see if he was still sane.

He looked outside to see a little girl with an older girl most likely her sister carrying groceries home. Though when he had a closer look the girl was how Yuuta described her and looking at the big sister he saw that it was the girl helping him with the coffee jelly. Though for some reason he couldn't see bone and muscle but skin and the detail. Saiki was astounded by how beautiful the girl looked, he was practically drooling at her. No scratch that he was drooling at her.