Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom

I am making a full chapter book on this crossover so check it out!

Kusuo's P.O.V

Well, shit. Could this day not get any worse. Well, of course, it can. The Japanese government somehow found out about my powers. Mostly I think it's Kusuke, but that's not the point. Right now, I'm in front of 3 excessively large T.V screens making me an 'offer' by law, I can't turn down. It's either I get to become a teacher or I become a student. Whichever doesn't matter, they knew I could turn into different people or shapes. Either way, I get to split a 30 billion Yen offer. Who knows how much coffee jelly packs I could buy even with the split money. "So, what's your choice, Saiki, and don't worry your secret will not be spilled out to anyone outside of here. Though you shouldn't be worried if it goes to the students either. They will be given hush money."

I sigh, internally shaking my head. "I suppose that I'll become a teacher." The two agents either side of me nodded, they grabbed my elbows trying to drag me away. Though I was now working for them, and as much as I hated being here, I had a job to do, while I was working with them. Once we left the room they set me down on the white tile floor of the main lobby. I got up, brushing myself off removing all the dust on my school clothes. I put my hands in my pockets "When do I start?"

-Time skip to the next morning-

I got up from the hotel bed I was staying at. I got ready, choosing a long blue shirt with black pants and shoes. I put on my green shaded glasses, thinking ways to kill the 'unkillable teacher' also known as 'Koro-Sensei' I thought of many plans, I could shoot him with an electric ball with anti-Sensei bb's, or maybe I could take off my glasses and burn the stone to a crisp or just shatter it completely.

The problem with this is, I don't know how he's like. Stupid like Nendo, stupidly intelligent like Kusuke, hell I've never seen him before not even in pictures. Does he even have eyes! Well, I guess I'll know when I find out. I thought while getting my hotel key, wallet, phone and as would never like it to be, a knife and a fully loaded anti-Sensei gun. I take a train to the very popular and fancy school. I was told to take notice of how many spies there could be quickly changing into Kuriko my 'sister'. I got off the train and headed for the main school, I'll find my way to class E-3 from there.

Unfortunately, I didn't think this too well I should have worn a hood, so I was going to change back into the 'usual' me in the woods. I uncomfortably felt that someone was staring at me, making me feel all of a sudden nervous, which was strange. I was looking at my phone scrolling with one hand and held on to a handle on the train so I couldn't fall. After a good 20 minutes making it 7:23 A.M. Too early for making anyone be awake at this time, I got off the train, still feeling semi-uncomfortable right now. After a 15 minute walk, it was 7:38. I got to the main school looking at my map. Though now I found out why I was feeling uncomfortable, behind me, was a group of 5 people all looking hideous except for one redhead who I'm pretty sure- no- I know was the low-class principles son with the same evil glint in his eyes as his fathers.

The apple truly does not fall from the tree. "You're the new teacher right?" I turn to see the redhead in front of his pack of friends, looking at me. I simply nodded, "Really then? You look very young. Need to find the class?" I again nodded. "Which class?" he asked. "E-3" the guy with brown mohawked hair had a hand in my hair and a hand on my wrist. "How about you come with me instead." he whispered into my ear. I pushed him back, "I think I'll find the classroom my self, thank you." I say uncomfortable in my position just as I was about to walk. "Ah- Saiki" I heard my name being called out.

I turn to see Karasuma and Jelavic walking my way. Both holding in laughter, "You took the commands too seriously" they laughed. I looked unamused as always, Why can't I just kill them

After their laughing streak ended, the mohawk guy was coming up to me. Again I pushed him away, "What are you just standing there for, let's go." I say. They showed me to the top of the mountain. I went into the woods deep enough that no one could see me, I looked around seeing no one nearby. I quickly turned back into the 'normal' me. I walk back to meet up with the agents, as we climbed u the hill. "My feet hurt" Agent Jelavic complained for the 100th time in the past 20 minutes. I smile "What's with that smile! What are you planning!" She barked.

"I can teleport, you can't. So I'm practically just wasting my time walking." Then that I find myself on the top of a wood and metallic roof. I jump down, to see a few of the students in the classroom already, a boy with baby blue hair girl looking but easy to tell male, a boy with bright red crimson hair mostly a scandal type and I'm not sure to consider this, but a robot with long purple hair.

I went in through the entrance and to the teacher's lounge, which had a yellow octopus sitting down in a chair eating gelato. I took off my glasses, and pointed a pistol to the back of his head and shot twice.

BANG BANG.

I thought I did it, but it seemed to be more difficult than it appeared. He had a large smile on his round yellow face looking at me dead in the eyes. "You're gonna have to try harder than that to kill me." his face turning stripes of green. "Oh you're the new teacher, well I'm Koro-Sensei as you know your trying to kill me, but aren't you too young to be teaching." He said to me while scoping out every detail of my body and clothes. "I was here against my will." I say as I stood still. I place my glasses back on. I can't use the electric ball since there are students in the classroom.

"Okay then, you'll be in the science department." He told me, pushing me to the homeroom classroom. All the students were already there staring at me. The agents were laughing their heads off, while Ms.Jelavic yelled into the classroom from the window "KARMA'S A BITCH"

I jumped out the window, grabbing both pro assassins my the collar of their shirts and threw them into the room. They slid across the room barely missing hitting the door. I rested my chin in the palm of my hand, while my elbow was on the windowsill, "I know right?" I say as I jumped back into the room. Though a fly comes in before I could close the window entirety. When push comes to shove, I fly my felt to the roof of the classroom. "Get down from there" the teacher assassins yell at me. "Kill the bug" I say. The looked confused. "I'm not coming down till that bug is killed."

I restarted. The baby blue-haired boy sighed and got up from his seat, he cupped his hands over the fly and, let it out. I slowly look around the room as I come down from the ceiling looking for any unwanted bugs nearby. I grab both of his hands, "You, are a god." I say. Then the bell rang and the kid went to his seat and sat down. "I see you met our new teacher. Adorable isn't she."

"He" I corrected him

"He? But at the train station, you were a she"

"No, I'm he a male, you know."

"But at-" I gave up. As I turned into Kuriko. "Happy?" I yelled at him my hands by my ribs. "Very," he said as he was taking photos with an expensive paparazzi camera. I took it from his tentacles and burned it to a crisp. I looked at the students turning back into Kusuo, me. "You were going to find out anyways.I'm Saiki Kusuo, your science and biology teacher. Now, we have a teacher to kill." I say towards them. I smile as well as the entire class does.

"Stand." they all stood up on my command

"Load!" they all reloaded their pistols or any other type of gun in their hands who hasn't done it yet.

"Ready women, ready men!" they all nodded.

"Aim." they pointed their choice of weapon the teacher with now green lines on his face. His smile feeling a little darker than before

"FIRE!" I call, as they all started to shoot at the same time. The green color drained from their face. "Ooch, this a little more difficult. Ouch." he started to say. I smile, this won't be a bad year after all.

Well, I was looking for Saiki K. crossovers and saw a few. So I took it to my self to write another one for the people. I finished watching Assassination Classroom, and I was crying so much at the end. I hoped you like it, and I'll try to make a new one soon. No promises, I can't bring my computer to a trip I'm going to in a few days so I'll end up writing on my phone, which I must say isn't the best. I don't own the Disasterous Life of Saiki K. or Assassination Classroom.

Word Count - 1661