Metori x Poor! O.C.

Title: Some Plebians.

Ray Shiaki, a slim teenage girl with gray-purple hair and purple eyes with a real knack at sewing, a girl like many other children in the world, she is living below poverty. She lives with her mom and little brother, her father left years ago, he had never been found. Living in a below minimum wage family, she had to work as well in secret, selling candies to her buy at school, an average pink haired student in her class.

She'd always sit quietly in class not being bothered by anyone, in her own little world. Though one thing was driving her mad, next to her sat the rich and famous Saiki Metori, the one who always sold off his money to stupid wantings, while having people carrying him to his other classes for some cash.

Sure at first for Ray it was tempting, but she knew her mother would be angry if she went that low for money. As the bell rang she was once again in her world, writing notes in class but not really paying attention, she'd thought of ideas to make more money as her mom's birthday would come up in a week and two days.

She could pay the water bill, find a job, get out of that crummy old apartment at the end of town to a nicer safer one, where she doesn't need her mom to share a bed with her little brother as she took the couch. Many came up but never seemed good, so she stuck on what she did best: marketing and sewing.

The bell then rang for lunch, Ray would sit at an empty table easing in into other's conversations at the same time she would hand sew clothes to sell or for her family. She worked on a long purple dress that she could possibly sell or wear.

Then someone tapped her shoulder, she looked over to see a man with dark glasses and a suit, it was one of Saiko's guards

Then someone tapped her shoulder, she looked over to see a man with dark glasses and a suit, it was one of Saiko's guards. "May I help you?" she asked politely, though if this guy even gave a hint of her needing to change spots for 'His Magisty' it would not end well for anyone specifically, not the guard.

"Sir Saiko has requested to see you," he says. "Well, what does he need," Ray asked as she looks down to continue her stitch "if he needs me he could come to me himself," she says blankly. "He had asked you to come to him." the guard repeats. "If it's so important to him he could come himself and move a good 20 feet." she continues her argument while stitching the lace into the dress.

He sighed and walked away. Then a moment later he comes back with three other guards they all lift up the chair startling the poor frail teen, she folds up her dress while on the chair so it doesn't get dragged. She was later dropped in front of Saiko's table. "Well since you didn't want to walk to me by personal guards brought you over here," Saiko said as he flaunted his money, as he sat on a royal chair with gold and red trimming. "Can I help you?" she growled at him who seemed utterly surprised but didn't bother to talk back.

"Yes, make me 3 of those and two tuxes good day." then he called away, "No," Ray said, "what makes you think I'll do that?" with poison dripping from her words. "Because I say so," Saiko said unconvincingly. "Two problems I don't have the money nor do I gave the supplies and to produce it you have to give me money." Saiko sighed, rubbing his temples.