Kaido x Reader

Requested By:@OhGoditsWyatt

No One's P.O.V

"Hurry up (y/n)!" Kaido called to his long time, best friend (y/n). "I'm coming, I'm coming..." she mumbled as she slowly walked towards him. "Class is gonna start soon!" he complained as he tried to grab her hand to drag her off. "I know," she said, "and really I don't care." she bluntly stated as she tried to pull back from Kaido's weak figure. "Well, I'm not taking 'no' for an answer. It's only your first day." he tried to compromise, but only getting a mumble of random words from the teen.

"I'll pay for lunch." he sighed, (y/n) perked up. "Really?" she asked as she smiled. "Um-ya?" he said blushing like a mad man. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she cheered as she grabbed Kaido's hand and ran to the school. Where class just started the moment they got to their class.

Kaido was in class 1-A, but (y/n) was in class 1-C. Mostly meaning that they didn't really get to see each other, other than in lunch. Though they did live next door to each other and they would go to each other's houses almost every other day. Kaido was in shock when she wasn't in the same class as him and even almost started to cry. Though all (y/n) did was tell him to suck it up and that they could still see each other later.

But then mumbled 'If I don't get a boyfriend' which he started to cry even harder, hoping that he would not lose his best friend and longtime crush. Kaido always liked (y/n) and even went by their first names, he liked how she looked and acted and how her smile could exceed the sun with its warm radiant light that could fix any day. Kaido also liked how (y/n) could be snarky and funny. How she could never hold grudges for long and if she did (y/n) would most likely take it as a joke after a while.

~

When lunchtime rolled around Kaido zipped out of his class, as fast as his weak little legs could carry him. By the time (y/n) had left the class Kaido was waiting for her. "Hey, (y/n)." he huffed while looking up on you "How...was...it?" he asked. "It was fine. You know, you should really start running as a hobby." she pointed out "Your class is right there." she said as she pointed to the class three doors away. "Oh, who am I kidding. You wouldn't." she laughed as she ruffled his hair.

"Ya but I must act as 'Shun' so that Dar-" he cut himself off. (Y/n) didn't know what Dark Reunion was. "What's 'Dar'?" she asked. "Oh, uh...Nothing! Nothing important. Just the strange guys in the Occult Club." he studdered his words as he made up an excuse. "You do realize you're also a part of the group. Your friends also are." she pointed out as she tried to dig into what he was saying. Trying to hit back at Kaido again they both heard, "Hey Runt, hitting on the new girl?" they turned to see a tall mohawked man towering above them.

"What? Nendo no!" he tried to explain. "She's just a friend." 'Friend ouch that hurt' (y/n) thought. "Oh, so this is (l/n)." he 'oh-ed' and 'aw-ed' "You know he doesn't stop talking about you." Nendo laughed "He must love you" he laughed even harder. "N-no, n-no I-I d-don't" he cried as he ran away. (Y/n) looked at him sharply "What? It's true." (y/n) just shook her head and ran after him.

~

She found him on the roof, "Hey Shun, you alright?" she asked as she found a spot next to him. "He keeps making a fool of me." he cried in his legs as (y/n) patted his back. "He even said that I liked you!" he sobbed. (Y/n) stopped. "Do you...not?" she questioned him as she tilted her head as her (h/c) locks fell to the side. "N-no that's not what I meant." he explained "I don't really like you, you're just a friend. Yep a friend, though I don't really like that and I actually love you and uh-" he drowned out after he realized what he had said.

(Y/n) smiled "...you...love me?" she asked smiling slightly "Uh no...?" he questioned "well, maybe a little more than friends." he confessed. "But I get that you don't like me that's okay." more tears fell to the ground. He half got up then was pulled down by his tie. He opened his eyes to see (y/n) face a millimeter away and weight on his lips. (Y/n) let go of him, "Lunchtime's up." she said as the bell rang. (Y/n) left the roof as Shun took the time to prosses what had heppened "Wait, (Y/n)! Come back!" he called as he left the roof looking for her.