Saiki x Harry Potter P.2

I liked writing this, even though I'm probably wasting my time.

Saiki and Harry became a super duo after that run-in with the Dudley 'Big-D' boy, and at nights when Yuuta was most definitely asleep at around ten to twelve at night, the duo would go to the joke shop and chat to each other, like they've been long-term friends, since the beginning of the era.

It was strange for Saiki, to say the least, to have a friendship that he had enjoyed, but Harry understood things that no one else would understand, even though they were brought up completely differently from different sides of the globe, and it was kind of refreshing.

Harry understood Saiki's pain when he was brought into problems he didn't ask to be in, false friendships, and dangerous adventures that they were the only ones able to stop. They would chat until around three in the morning, maybe even longer. Then Saiki would have to sneak Harry back into his house and wake Yuuta, where he would meet up with Saiki again, and help out in the joke shop a few hours later.

Saiki and Harry got into trouble that night though when trying to sneak Harry back home, someone (likely a neighbor) thought they were trespassers and called the cops on them. Minutes later they were detained in a cell with each having one call to give, until the next day, so an adult of their knowledge could sign them out, but this person had to be a mature adult, not some eighteen or nineteen years old their age. (Crossing Kusuke off the board)

"Shoot." Saiki thought to himself, while he was patted down, his knitting needles taken away along with the yarn and beginning of a shirt that was planned to say 'Happy Birthday Least Favorite' (It was going to be a great present for Kusuke for his twentieth birthday).

Saiki knew who he could call, a friendly customer who said Saiki could call if he needed any help.

Dialing up the station's phone with Harry right next to him, he began to ring up the cell.

"H-hello Weasley's speaking." a loud voice yelled through the phone. Yep. These were the people he meant to call.

"Hello, yes. May you pass me to Mr. Weasley." Saiki said as Harry perked up evidently. Saiki took in mind that he may already know this ginger gingerly man.

"Yes of course!" the person on the other line yelled. Then screamed "DAD! SOMEONE CALLED YOU, DO YOU THINK IT'S THE MINISTER?"

Saiki didn't have any time to question what the boy said, but it wasn't long for Mr. Weasley to quickly take the call off of what Saiki thought was one of his sons.

"Hello, yes?" he asked, though he was loud, not as loud as their son.

"Hello, Mr. Weasley..." Saiki said as the man gasped.

"Kusuo! Are you okay? You have never called this line-- oh my Merlin are you dead-- no he wouldn't be calling me if he was. Okay..." he whispered harshly to himself, "Yes, boy, is everything all right?"

"Mr. Weasley, mind coming down to the police station-- Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley?" the man on the other line gasped, quickly saying yes, but never hanging up the call. Saiki could still hear what he was saying on the other line, getting ready quickly. The call was set to the speaker for Harry to hear too.

"The muggle life awaits!" he screamed, Saiki cocked his head, he still didn't know what the word muggle meant, but Harry soon tried to hang up the phone, Saiki didn't let him, however, and it didn't help that Harry's mind was racing like wildfire.

"What's the problem?" two boys asked simultaneously, twins they were most likely.

"The Joke Shop Boy-- he needed help!"

"Why would he ask you?" A girl chimed in after the twins and her father.

"Not the point! Shouldn't you guys be asleep?"

"Ginny," Harry said lightly, knowing the family was a yes.

"Dad! You left the phone on!" then the call hung up when another boy said that, and the line ended abruptly. Saiki questioned that again, did they not know how to use phones either? He and Harry directed the phone back onto its stand.

Faster than lights eye, Mr. Weasley was at the police station, and the duo was ready to get out.

"Hello sir," the receptionist said as the boys were lead to the cell once again.

"Yes, I'm here for..."

"They boys?" the lady cut off the ginger, in question.

"Boys?" Mr. Weasley questioned, and the receptionist could be heard nodding.

"A duo, Harry Potter and Kusuo Saiki?" The man gasped and stuttered out a nervous yes, and asked to see them. Kusuo and Harry were carried out and left with Arthur who looked strangely happy.

"Thank you." Saiki bowed respectively, Harry greeted the ginger, shyly.

"Yes, yes boys." he waved off and began to walk towards the exit, "Not a problem, not at all. Just try not to get into any more trouble, okay boys?" he said, both boys nodded.

"Thank you, sir. My apologies for bothering you." he was waved off again.

"Boy it's no problem. Now, go get some rest, because I'm taking my kids to your shop."

*Bonus*

Mr. Weasley a few hours later did come with his kids, and another girl who was a brunette with frizzy hair.

"Awesome!" the twin boys awed together.

"Oh, I've heard of this place," the non-ginger girl said, as she picked up an 'every-flavor jelly bean' packet (made by Kusuo himself) and laughed heartily, as she picked up the chocolate rabbits, and compared them to frogs. A quite strange analogy if you asked Saiki, but it wasn't like his family was better at making them, than she was.

"Good morning, Kusuo." Mr. Weasley walked in happily, as the kids perked up looking to the tired boy behind the counter, who was in the middle of taking care of Yuuta, who just went in the back to play with a stuffed animal he had.

"Good morning," Saiki said tiredly with a yawn, "Pleasure to see you."

The non-ginger girl laughed again, "The never-ending gumdrop?" she said delightfully, "And the golden rabbit?" she smiled and walked around the store. "Why this is from Willy Wonka!" she laughed, like a child, making Saiki feel happy inside.

"Now Granger." the twins said, "You shouldn't go spewing such nonsense." they said, "It's like you've seen a boggart."

Saiki didn't know what a boggart was, but he supposed that was the point, as the twins looked at him, like he was their senpai.

"No, no! You don't understand."

"It's not like we ever do."

"These names are from a book, Charlie and the Cholate Factory!" She smiled, it must have been a book she liked to read because that theory was spot on.

Saiki nodded, and the girl jumped for joy, as she continued to look across the store.

"Muggle, boggarts? What are they on?" Saiki asked himself as he went into the back, but the Weasley's heard his question loud and clear and didn't fail to see their father's warning glare, as they continued to look around.