Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom

I know this isn't a 'Saiki K one-shot' but I really wanted to do it so...

Shoyo was noticeably very tense and fidgety for the past few days, and it was just now starting to go through the volleyball team's head that something was wrong with the little ginger. As when he would hear a sound that didn't come from a volleyball or a person hitting one, he would quickly look through all the gym doors and windows, before slowly moving to get the ball that he missed when he was looking across the gymnasium.

No one really knew why, but he was provoked a lot by Kageyama who was blunt to him when they were taking a break, "What the hell is wrong with you, dumbass?" he would yell to him so very bluntly, but it would always be the same responses of "Just a cold," or "Tired," or some made up and overly used line.

But then he'd look at the gym doors and the windows again, hoping not to see a familiar gleam of snipers, knives, or handguns, but then he did.

As behind the glass at the very top of the gym, in the trees that he could barely see, he saw Chiba, giving him a knowing smirk from the distance away.

"Hey idiot, what are you--?" Kageyama tried to ask but Hinata only grabbed his gym bag and ran for the exit, he couldn't be seen he wouldn't let it, he tried so hard to make faux documents of his junior high, he lied about age, grades, he even dumbed himself down for the sole purpose of not being caught, and it worked well until now, where he was probably marked by all range shooters who haven't gotten the command to shoot.

But in the gym, all surprised and quiet that Hinata would run out like that, was quite a shocker, in walked in a formal man, with a gun in his hand.

"Damn, where is that kid?" he said as all the players and management in the gym froze in their steps, as they looked between the man and the gun. "Where's Hinata Shoyo?" he asked loudly, but no one was able to speak, but the man tapped his ear, and then said: "If you see him, do your best to bring him down." he put his gun away.

Kageyama tried to hurdle towards the man in formal attire but was held back by all players. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" he yelled, but then to answer his question, a fire went out and then a loudish groan.

Everyone instantly went to check it out, but it wasn't Hinata on the ground. It was some angry looking kid.

"That asshole shot me! He has a gun with him!" he yelled in agony as the calf of his leg was bleeding heavily.

"Okay Terasaka apply pressure," Karasuma said, as he pressed a button, and quickly came a helicopter, that pulled him up in the air, once Karasuma put the kid on a plank bed that was dropped.

"Careful you guys, I didn't know he had a gun."

"I mean you had to expect it," a cheery voice came out from the tree, as the star of the End Class jumped down and hit the ground. He had a gun tucked in his hand but it was facing away from every one, no one could move, no one could run.

"He forged papers after papers, dropped his grades, joined a club, look!" Karma said as he brought out two pieces of paper, "His birth certificates are even changed." he laughed as he dropped the papers into Tanaka's hands using him as a bench. "He's this prepared," he chuckled shallowly, "I'm surprised you didn't know he had a weapon on him."

"Goddamn it," the teacher said as he tapped on his earpiece, but only radio waves were there, "Kids?" nothing.

"Yeah..." Karma said, "He probably put them down,"

The newest girl on management gasped in horror, and they quickly swung to look at her. Karma gave her a chilling smile, "Don't worry, Shoyo would never kill someone...." he took a pause as he held the gun safely in his hand, everyone tensed up. "But he would hurt them." he lifted his hand to the left and shot once.

And a shallow eep rang, Karma looked up knowingly, as he saw an orange set of hair, sprayed on the ground, but Karma hummed and stopped his teacher from moving up to retrieve the boy.

"He's too short," he said blankly.

"What do you mean he's 'too short'? You're crazy! You just shot our number ten!" Kageyama screamed again, but Karma shook his head but froze with wide eyes.

"It's a decoy," Karma said, and the class perked up. "That's a decoy, that's Nagisa," he said, calmly as he began to step away, but rustling in the trees made Karma and Karasuma look up with wide eyes.

"You found me!" the voice, a cheery voice in the trees said, as a volleyball dropped, and took a thud right next to Karma, but the volleyball players stepped back, as the volleyball was supposed to bounce or at the least, roll.

But it didn't. As a smoke went off and the players covered their noses. Karasuma tried to get out with Karma but got caught in the mist, which lasted about two minutes. Once the pink smoke cleared, Shoyo jumped down from the trees.

"I think I might take a break," he said kinda sad that he couldn't play volleyball anymore, but no one stopped him.

As human tentacle test subject #4 walked away, you could see the spluttering of his tentacles on the back of his neck, those slimy blue and orange tentacles.