Saiki x BNHA

Chapter 69!

After Eri's rescue a hand full of days ago, it didn't take her very long to wake up and get used to being in the hospital bed and the strange surroundings. She was quiet, as expected, even though after the battle and after she was saved by the heroes and perfectly safe. Though Eri still knew something was wrong. She felt strange and uncomfortable, as she didn't have her brothers with her who would usually calm her down after a scary situation. It didn't help that she was usually alone in a room she had never seen before and quickly got alarmed right when things and hospital objects began to buzz and drone, it was unlike Eri had ever seen before.

Though nurses would come in and out of the room very regularly to check up on Eri and her health, but then began to come in less than before, when she was on high fever, and only talked when she was questioned for food, she usually just asked for red apples or nodded when she wanted water or milk to drink after a wave of vaccines and testings.

It only took a few days for Eri to ask the nurses repetitively if she could see Mirio and Izuku, and even though they said maybe once or twice, it didn't matter to them as she began to ask more frequently and multiple times a day. She thought when she asked for Izuku and Mirio, she had a chance that they will know where her brothers were, they were around her brother's age, and maybe they knew where he was since she thought great minds always think alike.

"Eri, I'm glad to see you're doing--," Izuku smiled happily alongside Mirio as they entered her hospital room with a basket. While Aizawa stood by the door, listening in as he was the future guardian of the hurt little girl who suffered way too much for her own good.

"--Where's Kusuo?" she instantly cut off, "--And Kusuke? Are they here too? Are they okay?" she quickly questioned as the whole room seemed to instantly freeze into its own time. Izuku's and Mirio's eyes trembled and Aizawa stopped leaning on the door and stood straight up, and leaned in to get more information about who this 'Kusuo and Kusuke' boys were.

"The criminals," Mirio said slowly, "Are in prison, they won't hurt you anymore." he tried to soften up the room with a light smile, Eri shot a glance towards Mirio who knew that was not the right thing to say, as she began to tear up quickly and began to shake.

"You have to let them out, you have to!" she sobbed, "They aren't bad, they helped me, Kusuke tried to get me out multiple times under his own life! Please, please, please!" she sobbed and begged while the two teens looked towards Aizawa who shook his head.

"We don't have any criminals under that name," he said as Eri hiccuped, it was bittersweet to her, she was happy they weren't stuck in a cell and rotting as all the other's have been, but that also means that they didn't know where they were. Which meant that it could possibly mean that they died.

"We'll get them Eri, if you say they helped you, then I believe you." Izuku walked up and squatted down to her level. "So tell me, so we can find them. Who are Kusuo and Kusuke?"

Eri nodded, as she nibbled on an apple, "They're my big brothers," she started off, and the story went on for a while, though the three people in the room didn't care if they were missing their classes or jobs, this was at least ten times more important than learning calculus.

----

Mirio and Izuku sluggishly walked out of the room hurt and tired of what Eri had just told them about the two boys.

Kusuke was a genius, no doubt about that, but he was also quirkless, though his abnormal talent for understanding science, economics, and mathematics had quickly become his own quirk. As he passed through college at the young age of eighteen as he started when he was fourteen. He also had long blond hair, that he refused to cut since he said it just made him and his brother more different from each other, but Eri never understood why they wanted to be so different from one another, they didn't even look like biological brothers, yet they were.

Kusuo was a hidden genius as well, but he had a tendency of playing stupid quite often, as to have people leave him alone. He also had a quirk, multiple at that, he was once working with All for One as a test subject a few years back as a trade for peace between the League Of Villains, and Overhaul and his gang, but it had failed multiple times. He was currently sixteen years old, and with flat pink hair, and purple eyes with green glasses that covered them. He was the definition of boring.

So now they had to find a way to track the two talented boys.

---

Saiki used his quirk as life depended on it, it did. Kusuke had gone underground through a series of tunnels that lead to an underground safe house to begin working. Kusuo stayed above ground to look for Eri and information which would be no use to him staying underground and far from civilization.

It's been a few weeks since Eri has been taken by the heroes, and Saiki lost all contact with her since. He began to roam the city, but it seemed to be no use.

Walking through the city at the dead of night, Kusuo rang up the phone, which he hung up on quickly and took it to himself to text.

Not today, I'm going to head back to sleep.

He texted and as he put away his phone, someone with a flashlight began walking towards him.

It was a small green-haired boy, "Are you Kusuo?" he asked.

Saiki froze, they must have seen him when he was with the league, and he escaped.

It really wasn't on his bucket list to get arrested, his mother wouldn't have liked that.

So Saiki teleported away.