Kusuo x Sick! Reader

"(L/n)...(l/n)?" the teacher called out for attendance. "Not here again," she mumbled as she closed the attendance book and placed it on her desk. Saiki started to get a little worried about his (h/c) haired girlfriend.

She always seemed to brighten his day, with the same bright smile in the morning when everyone was tired or too lazy to go to school. She didn't think or act egoistically like Teruhashi Kokomi, but she would actually do things with the kindness in her heart. Which made Saiki have a little crush on her since her mid-year transfer, even though she was quite popular.

Though she herself had a slight crush on the pink haired teen, so odds evened out eventually when Saiki asked her out, a few days before winter break, to be with her during Christmas (If you don't celebrate it make the story 'or in her case (your holiday)' )

Class started to begin as everyone seemed unmotivated to do anything. Not even Teruhashi or Hairo could do anything about it which pissed off Teruhashi. As the class finished with break Nendo came running up to him, though he seemed unaffected by the huge 'Missing (l/n) (y/n)' poster on his face. "What do you think happened to (y/n)?" Nendo asks. "Probably just sick from the virus Dark Reunion let out!" Kaido fantasized.

"Well, I know Saiki has a slight crush on-"though before he could even finish Saiki stood up from his seat and covered Nendo's mouth with his hand. Saiki didn't need anyone to know that he liked (y/n) much less date her. The '(Y/n) Goddess Fan Club' would go after her.

Even though (y/n) told them multiple times to disband. "So he does have a crush on-" Saiki stopped Kaido from saying anything. Saiki whipped his hands with an anti-disinfectant hand towel a.k.a 'something Nendo would never use towel' so Saiki would know it's always 'Nendo Free'

"What was that all about?" Nendo asked stupidly. "Anyway wanna get ramen later?" Saiki shook his head. Kaido seemed confused on what had just happened, though Saiki gave him a 'Bring this up again and you'll be dead.' causing a shiver to go down the blue-haired boy's back.

"I'll be going home," Saiki says as he sits back on his chair "it's been a long week." Just as Saiki finished that sentence Teruhashi came running up to them. "Hello boys wanna go out to eat after school," she asked innocently. "O-oh really? We would love to!" Nendo and Kaido said while scratching their neck as Nendo now takes off the paper on his butt-chinned face. "Saiki?" she asked hopefully.

"Not today Teruhashi," Saiki said tiredly. "O-oh well what do you have today? Maybe was can move times to be with you too," she said. Oh, how Saiki was now going to regret his decisions by the "Kokomi Teruhashi Fan Club.'

"Teruhashi," Saiki started opening up one of his eyes closest to Teruhashi, his right eye. "Not. Today."

"B-but but, I was trying to be nice. You seemed so lonely." she cried her angle tears having everyone stampeding to her rescue. Then all gave glares to Saiki who seemed unfazed by the ordeal. Then he was 'Kidnapped' by the 'Kokomians Pro.' who only live for Teruhashi and shunned (y/n) (Though they could barely) while the 'Kokomian Minor' was filled with the both Teruhashi followers and (l/n) followers

By when Saiki's kidnapping was over, he was once again in a dark room. "Saiki you have worked our last nerve!" the group leader yelled fist slamming on the table. "You can't treat our Teruhashi like that!"

"Okay," Saiki said plainly. "By now on you can't talk to Teruhashi unless she talks to you." Then he handed Saiki a laminated paper to show he can't talk to her. "Okay," Saiki said plainly once again just as the bell rung. Like that the Kokomians untied him and set him 'free' Saiki then not going home went into an ally to teleport to his girlfriend's house with pre-made chicken broth soup.

Luckily for him, she knew that Saiki was a psychic after a huge levitating ordeal that happened when (y/n) took an ally short-cut to her house. Saiki teleported into her room to see her with a towel on her head and her face flushed with heat. "K-kusuo?" she stumbled not being able to see much because of her state as she could only see blurry pink hair and a green uniform that came suddenly to her view.

"Ya it's me, are you feeling alright?" Saiki asked concerned. As he walks up to her bed. "I feel terrible," she complained as Saiki's formed a line across his lips. Usually, Saiki could care less about how people are feeling, but this was his girlfriend and for once he actually loved her. 'Oh great, Saiki is most likely internally laughing at my state.'

"Why would I do that, you look and feel horrible. What kind of boyfriend would do that?" Kusuo said sternly but softly. "Hehe," she let out softly "I forgot you could read minds," she said her eyes closing. "Well, I'm gonna let you rest," Kusuo said giving her a kiss on the head. "...Kusuo?" she called before he left. "Hmm?"

"I love you." she smiled tiredly. It was silent for 10 good seconds Kusuo sighed "I love you too." he gave her one final kiss bye and went back home.

Bonus

"(l/n)! You're back!" her fan club came running to her. "Ah! W-well yes, sorry if I caused any worries I was sick," she explained happily. 'Where is Ku?' she thought loud enough for her boyfriend to hear him. 'Damn you, I'm sick' he sent the thoughts to her by her house. Internally laughing she smiled 'I thought you never get sick?' she continued to laugh, 'Oh shush this is all your fault.' he exclaimed 'Sure, sure, whatever, I got to get to class' she continues to laugh as she walks in to the school just at the start of the morning.