Kusuo x Haikyuu

Let's do this.

"I wonder how well P.K Academy plays?" Shoyo asked as he began to set up the gym for a practice game between them and the green and white school, while he and a few other players on his team wondered as well, as P.K Academy had just recently made males volleyball club, and it was rumored to have very hard-core players, who would put their lives on the line to win a few games.

"No clue, to be honest." the coach said as he walked up with a clipboard in hand, with tactics and skills for the players to practice that evening, "I got multiple calls from their manager to let us play together, I don't know what her hype was all about, tournaments haven't even started." though with that knowledge, two of the boys only said:

"She?" and jumped happily, though both said they'd keep their loyalties to their one and only Kiyoko.

"Yeah, I heard they're good." Kiyoko had said as she scrolled through her note pages in her book, looking for the bit of information she had about P.K Academy, but didn't find any so she put the book away and spoke from her mind. "The ace and the setter work well together," she said and turned away.

"Well that just means we have to be even better than them!" the coach cheered and the players cheered along with him, that was until the school with white and green uniform (Kaido wore green and white) entered the building, after the players of the opposing team stood outside for a second and took care of their libero who emptied his stomach of nervousness.

"Reminds me of someone," Tsukishima laughed a bit, as Shoyo told him to shut up, but then the doors open, and then bounced in first an energetic redhead, and in followed a few others.

"Hello," he said happily and with a big smile to match his Nike eyebrows, "Thank you for having us." they all bowed.

"How cool!" another awed, he was the tallest out of the bunch for sure, and the rest were kind of petite, the big oaf was around 181 cm so a little sorter than Asahi.

"You've been in a gym multiple times, grow up already." a pink-haired and very small boy commented, he was barely shorter than Hinata.

"You smell that?" Mikoto walked in her shirt barely buttoned up, as she placed her hands on her hips. "It's the sent of success." the boys of the other team's jaw dropped to the floor and loyalties of Kiyoko began to waver, as no one could meet her eyes.

The coach sweatdropped and almost felt bad for a second that they were going to dominate P.K Academy, but only for a second, as what seemed to be the manager walked up to the coach, "Thank you so much for this!" she said happily until a voice boomed.

"Aiura what did I say?" the voice yelled, it was Matsuzaki who walked in, he was the coach. "Button up that shirt! Are you trying to make a fool of us? What are you guys waiting for now; start jogging!" the hard-core coach yelled, as the students began to jog in a pack, as Mikoto began to button up her shirt while muttering some things, as she looked to the other team, who quickly looked away, red-faced.

Then the games began.

Saiki was at the front, as he was the setter for Nendo mostly, but sometimes for Kuboyasu or Hairo who would help out sometimes, Saiki wasn't even sure how he got roped up into this, with his mother's threats and the constant begging coming from Nendo, Kaido, Mikoto, and Hairo, he knew he was at a dead-end when he couldn't say no.

Hairo was first to serve, as he threw and jumped to the ball, quickly heading it into the other side, in speed, then it hit the ground.

And that's how the game went.

0-1
0-2
0-3
0-4
0-5
0-6
1-6
2-6
3-6
3-7
3-8

until it ended at 9-25. Coach Ukai hummed as he saw his team breathing tiredly on the floor, even Hinata, the jumpiest of all was on the ground, but the other's were fine, two of the purple-haired boys and a small blue-haired boy seemed a little tired but used to it, while the team captain and the Ace kept trying to get another round in.

They were only in round one of three, but the pink-haired kid, Ukai noticed, along with the other team, wasn't into the game, but he was smart and knew what he was doing, having perfect aim and angle, and while his serves weren't the best, everyone knew he wasn't trying that hard. Even down to the scrawny blue-haired Libero was great at what he did.

He wasn't fast, but his dives to the ball were really well-practiced and he got it into the air a lot more than what their libero could do.

"Let's take a break, my kids look tired," Matsuzaki said, and Ukai agreed, but P.K Academy didn't seem tired, other than the few who were panting a little, they called the break, and Mikoto instantly went flirting with the other team, but Matsuzaki knew better than to try and break that up, she wouldn't stop.

"What's her name?" Tanaka whispered to Saiki, thinking that he wouldn't get information out of him.

"Auria Mikoto, second year," he said, then thought and added, "You guys can keep her," Tanaka looked at Saiki in surprise that he would give up a prize girl like that, but he wasn't to complain if he were to have her, Saiki sure wouldn't complain if he were to lose her.

"Damn buddy that's cold, want ramen later." Nendo leaned on Saiki who looked bored and ready to kill him, "Shimp agreed to join." he pointed at Kaido who complained that he was called Shrimp.

Though with that chaos going on, the coach talked to his team.

"They're really good," he thoughts, even though their hights were really short compared to the rest of the Japanese volleyball players. "Try to avoid the libero, throw the ball onto the other side of the court," he said and then thought, "Damn even the setter, half bored to death is good," he said, but that didn't help as they lost again. This time 10-25 all over again.

"Wow, that was hard," Shoyo said as he packed up, and P.K Academy went home, The soft giant was crying in the corner.

"That setter could jump and serve like it was a spike." he cried, even though Saiki only hit the volleyball hard to leave faster and get some discount coffee jello, but then the door opened, and in walked in that same pink-haired boy.

"Forgot my water bottle," he said as he reached for his green water bottle, but was charged at by Shoyo.

"That was so cool! And you went woosh and woof and zoom and flash and weeeoooo!" he did sound effects, but Saiki didn't catch on as the boy began to jump with the side effects he created.

Saiki just looked at him, but the coach directed his attention to himself.

"You guys were crazy," he said and thought for a moment. "But you seemed to not even try. Were you?"

"Not really," he shrugged, "I don't care."

"I'll make you care!" Hinata pointed at Saiki, "Re-match!"

"No,"

"Re-match!"

"No,"

"Pleaseeee!"

"No, leave me alone."

Coach shook his head, those guys were crazy talented, and it was going to be a challenge if they were to beat them in nationals.