Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C

Warning: Foul Language (And maybe Kukomi, I'm sorry in advance ;-; )

(One quick thing, this is completely different from my other O.H.S.H.C crossover so I'm just putting that out)

Kusuo's P.O.V

I walk down the Ouran school halls in a white shirt under a black vest with a black pair of formal pants and black shoes. (Exclude the apron for now image above) My fist was balled up by my side turning white and dripping a little blood. All that went through my head is 'Don't fucking kill them, don't fucking kill them.' my cousins let me live at their house for a while since my mom and dad went on a trip with each other. I never really met my cousins until a few weeks ago, but I was going to kill those filthy redheads in the first month. I don't give a flying shit on who's standing in my way.

I started working at a cafe to make some extra money for more coffee jelly or a T.V. that I forgot to buy in the return off a coffee jelly maker. The school finally allowed 3rd-year students to have a beginners job to start off their life in money making. Which I must agree was a good idea. The cafe I was working at was near to where I was staying and my usual home so I thought to be best to be working there. Though one day when my cousins found out about the place, they came in trashing the place and since I knew them I had to pick up for them staying overtime at my job almost firing me in the meantime. That 'one day' was today. On my first month working.

As you can see, I have a good reason to be mad. It almost cost me my job and that was not going to be good on my folder of 'Past Jobs Saiki Kusuo Has Done' and Ruined. I stomped through the school, remembering that they have a club before, after, and during school, 'Music Room 3' also known as the first 'Ouran High School Host Club' established two years ago by the owner of the school's son, the only Tamaki Souh.

I walk up to the door and slammed it open. Eight people stare right at me circling a couch. The two devils behind a fancy peach with silver lining couch. "The club isn't open sir, I ask you to leave." a man said with "Get out of my way," I say that a tall man with black hair got up from the couch. Though I didn't mind him, "As for you two shits" I say to them and they hugged each other as they hid under the couch. I think they only have seen me mad once and that was not even at my highest level of anger.

I look around to see the tall man missing. Then I then fell myself being lifted off the ground. That's where he went. Not wanting to deal with this shit anymore from anyone I turned in the air and grabbed his wrist, throwing him to the ground, right in front of the table barely missing him. He laid there for a while then slowly getting up and exiting the room to take a breather, while holding his head with his hands and stumbling. Then I feel someone grab on to my room spinning me around then letting go and throwing me against a wall. I open my eyes to see a small blond hair boy looking mad. I slide down the wall, as he begins to scream and charge at me. I doge his attack of punches and plenty more, I raise my fist and punch him sending him flying to a wall. Knocking him out.

"Lets. Go. Now" I say to the twins who paled up and nodded still holding on to each other well with a girl in the middle. "Now why was that you did that? You barely know the Hitachiin twins now do you?" a teen with a pair of stupid looking glasses says to me while shining his glasses on his face. "I do. They're my cousins, unfortunately," I say as I continue walking towards the two. "But you aren't related to Morinozuka and Haninozuka. They could easily sue you for attacking them, and by the looks of your clothes you are in a job right now, meaning you don't have money" He says looking at his black notebook then back up to me.

I look at him blankly as I start to explain. "That's where you're wrong. I made an agreement with the Haninozuka's not so long ago, after I started teaching their classes at a dojo they own. They agreed to not use their money against me for and I quote 'law suits, or taxes' and quote."

He just nodded and wrote in his book to remind him to search for me. "Now, you two. Let go now!" I say sternly who nodded. Dragging the cross dresser behind them. "AND LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE" I yell at them who dropped her hands letting her head hit the floor. "Ow..." she frowns as she rubs her head with the palm of her hand. I walk up to her and gave her a hand which hesitantly accepted. "I don't bite young ladies" I semi-joke as I pull her up quickly. Though I do remember when I wanted to 'hurt' the girls in my school.

"My precious daughter are you okay!" Souh yells as he runs up to her, as he brings her close to her body protecting her head with his arms. "Ya Senpai I'm fine, could you please let go of me," She asked trying to get out of her grasp. That little fucker likes her "Wait. . ." he lets go of the girl.

He walks up to me and looks up. He is less then a good six inches away from me. I cross my arms, as I look down on him who is a mere 4.5 inches shorter than me. "How did you know -my precious daughter- Haruhi is a girl?" A look at him blankly and shrug at him, "Is it not obvious." I say. Turning and walk towards the twins. "If you would like to follow me, I'm going to a cafe where I work at." I say looking at the weird group. Haninozuka just woke up and Morinozuka was still outside waitng for us.

I grab the twins my the collar of their shirt, dragging them across the floor. Mori and Honey where looking at the floor questioning what just happened. The cross dresser was looking at the twins trying not to laugh. Four eyes was looking at his death notebook and Souh was for once quiet in the little time I've known him.

-Time Skip-

We finally got to the cafe. I sit them in their seats and told -mostly the twins- if they get out of the seats I would kick them out and kill them. I went into the back and got out and put on my green apron, just on time as the clock struck. Signaling that my break was over. I changed my green glasses into a clear type, to make me look more proper and took out my serving tray. "Hey, Saiki just in time" I hear a girl say. I turn around to see Teruhashi smiling at me. Knowing now I that it's better to be happy with what you have. I slightly smile and nod. I started serving and cleaning the tables. "Hey Kusuo!" I hear one of the 'nicer' twin yell while raising his hand.

"Yes?"

"Could you serve us 3 strawberry cakes for Honey, 1 cup of coffee for Kyoya, a cookie for Haruhi, 2 milkshakes for me and Hikaru, jello for Tamaki and a pill of pain killers for Mori" Kaoru laughed at the end as Mori's head was in his hands as his elbows where on the table. I wrote it all down. I went in the back and passed out the sweets one by one plus the medicine and water. The twins where at the back both across from each other in the booth, four eyes was next to Kaoru as cross dresser was next to Hikaru. Tamaki was next to four eyes, Morinozuka next to Haruhi as well as Haninozuka next to Haruhi.

"Oh! Saiki! can you help me in the back!" Teruhashi told me as she was finishing cleaning up the table next to me. I nodded, I look at the group of hosts and see their jaws drop just by looking at her. Teruhashi's mind was thinking too much so I couldn't tell what she's up to. I place my serving tray near the cashier and went to the back. "Ya what's that you needed help with." I say as I came in trough the 'employees only' door. Though I for some reason couldn't sense Teruhashi. "Teruhashi?" no answer "Teruhashi?"

Yet again no answer shit where could she be. "Teru-mph!" I feel a lip colliding onto mine, with a pair of wrist around the back of my neck. I shoot open my eyes to see it was Teruhashi. She let go quickly, "Wanna go on a date sometime?" she asked me cutely. I was in shock I for the first time kissed someone. I just nodded she giggled and left the room with her tray behind her back. Internally squealing with delight. My face felt hot and blood rushed to my face, I then went back outside. I started collecting my cousins' and his friends plates. "Kusuo are you okay?" Kaoru said. Hikaru hit him across the head. "Of course he is, cousin Kusuke just told me he made out with the girl."

Hikaru says, showing his phone to see the texts with my brother. I turn brighter red than I imagined I ever could. "See I told you so" he laughed. I quickly walked away from the table with the used silverware on top of my tray.