abandoned mansion 2

adeline's point of view

"i think we can get in right here if addie can squeeze in the little window first and go open that big door." alaia said motioning towards the little window.

i made it into the mansion, looking around a little before letting the girls in. we all kind of walked around our separate ways, using our flash lights as there is little light flowing through the large windows now that its 8pm. everyone has a camera and is explaining everything they're seeing.

we only looked around for about 5 minutes on the first floor before deciding to go back out to the car to get our bags for the night. i had packed a bag filled with food and stuff for us to do. for the past hour, we've just been having a little photo shoot on the first floor. we took some awesome photos of the building and some of us goofing off. the building was absolutely stunning, one of my favorite places we've been to in California.

We continued just to talk and mess around in the main room, waiting to finish exploring or play the Ouija board till it was completely dark. Lexi was telling us more information about the mansion we were in.

"shhhh shhhh do you hear that" madeline whispered.

"hear what" lexi replied back to her.

"it sounds like people talking, just listen"

we listened for a couple more seconds and then heard a voice outside the mansion. don't panic adeline, it's just other people. nothing to get worried about. just people trying to live their lives and have fun, just like you.

madeline grabbed my hand, knowing i was nervous. we all just sat there, intently listening to the voices outside. soon enough, we couldn't hear them anymore, however, none of us talked. then footsteps stopped in the entrance of the main room.

lexi made herself known as she jumped up and whisper screamed "Colby Brock!!"

ah, yes the one and only colby brock. alexis is absolutely obsessed with clam and colby or whatever they're called. she had showed me some of their videos before, both of us always agreeing that colby was the hotter of the duo.

"hi!" he smiled back at her excited form. i was kinda relieved that it was somebody else exploring, and not a crazy person. i have to admit, colby is extremely attractive. his beautiful blue eyes matched mine as i stared into them. his hands are so attractive. his black chipped nail polish and thick rings turned me on. he's a beautiful person in general. he was wearing a black playboy shirt and black jeans.

"i thought you guys were murders" colby said laughing.

"right back at ya" i said smiling. his eyes locked with mine for a second before i looked over to madeline again.

he conversed with lexi and alaia for a couple minutes before 3 other guys walked into the room. colby called them over to us and introduced everyone.

sam. ah so that's his name. sam is also really attractive but there's something about colby that just gravitates me towards him. the other guys are elton and corey.

alexis was clearly the conversation starter as she had a slight obsession with their channel. lexi continues to talk to colby and corey while sam and elton started talking to madeline and alaia. great. seconds later, i was observing colby again. he looked zoned out while lexi was going on and on to him. that is until he looked it my direction, and then he started walking towards me.

he sat down on the blanket in front of me
"i'm colby" he said smiling with the most gorgeous smile ever.

"adeline" i smiled back.