first birthday + baby

february 1st

"happy birthday!" i smiled down at my little one year old baby girl. she had just woken up and i heard her on the baby monitor.

"you're one now! you're getting so big." i said, kissing her forehead.

"look, it's the birthday girl!" i smiled, holding violet as i walked to the living room.

"awh, there's my little girl. i can't believe you're one!" he smiled to her, grabbing her from me.

i went back in and got grayson up, also making sure he knew it is his first birthday.

we weren't really doing anything today that special today since were having a big party for them on march 1st.

it'll be a month late but it's just about the only time we could find when almost everyone is available.

today, we're just going to my moms house for a bit and then for dinner, even though they can't eat.

"hey alissa." i smiled when i saw her.

"hey girl." she smiled back. alissa was planning the kids first birthday party, as she did our wedding as well.

"so an update on the balloons, i found a vendor who will do them for $195. they're really the only vendor i could find who would fill that many balloons." she told me.

"that works then." i told her.

"great... i'll call them back and let them know." i nodded to her and went back to focusing on the babies.

colby and i were currently searching for a nanny for the twins to come help us out every once and a while. specifically for when we're filming or going to events or editing... work related things.

"so how's walking coming along?" my mom asked me.

"well violet started at ten months and walked a few times but then she stopped. then at eleven months, grayson started and now v is trying again." i explained to her, unhooking g from his car seat as colby unhooked v.

my mom and i talked about them for a while longer while they played with nova.

"aria!" i exclaimed when she entered the room.

"adelaide! i've missed you!" she said, hugging me.

"girl you have no idea. how have you been?" i asked her.

"better than ever." she smiled

"i'm so happy for you and eth." i told her.

"i'm so glad you're not mad at me." she laughed

"i would never be. you two are good for each other." i admitted.

we were closing up the fun little mini party we had at my moms house when my brother spoke up.

"i know that today is about violet and grayson...  but aria and i have an announcement to make." ethan smiled.

okay so they're either engaged or pregnant. either way, i'm so happy for them.

"we're engaged and pregnant!" aria announced.

everyone started cheering and hugging them.

"i'm so happy for you guys!" i announced, hugging aria.

"great, because i wanted to ask you to be my maid of honor!" she told me.

"of course! i'd love to!" i hugged her again.

"and a question for you and colby... we'd like you two to be the god parents of our baby." ethan told me with a smile."

"of course! we'd love to. thank you guys so much." i smiled, hugging them both.