a rough week

adelaides point of view.

November 23rd

"good morning, addi." colby said, handing me a drink and a bag. i sat up, looking at the iced coffee from the cafe across the street and the bagel bag. i grinned "thank you baby."

"you're welcome. elena asked me if i wanted to go over with her this morning and since you weren't awake, i thought hey why not." he said smiling. i nodded, still grinning even though i was sad that they didn't wake me up and ask me.

colby and i watched the office while i ate my breakfast, malibu chilling with us for a bit.

"i do not want to go to my meeting today. i said sighing as i rolled over in bed.

"it's only for two hours and then we can go out for lunch." colby said. i nodded, groaning as i threw my covers off of me and proceeded to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

 i nodded, groaning as i threw my covers off of me and proceeded to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower

i threw on a grey half-zip and a pair of gray biker shorts

i threw on a grey half-zip and a pair of gray biker shorts. i knew i was gonna be cold as it's late november but hey, at least i looked cute?

i walked back into my bedroom, now fully dressed. i asked colby what his plans were while i was in my meeting.

"elena asked me if i wanted to go with her to her friends for a bit. theyre going to lunch... i think i'm gonna go but not eat so i can have lunch with you." he said smiling. i nodded before grabbing my stuff and telling him bye. i didn't wait for his response before i shut the door.

colbs 🥰- are you okay adelaide?
addi 🌹- yeah. why wouldn't we be?
colbs 🥰- you just seemed mad idk.

i left him on read, entering the building of my meeting.

the lady at the front desk told me i had about 15 minutes before they were ready for me. i went and sat in the waiting room.

i know that since i'm not able to be out with colby, i should be happy he's still having fun but elena's friends are all gorgeous and i don't want anyone stealing him.