abandoned water park

adelaides point of view

i woke up at the trap house at 9am... kat, mel, mads and i all stayed over night at the trap house in the guest room. alexis went home last night because she didn't feel good.

i ended up going to dunkin after i woke up. when i got back, i walked over to colby's room. i knocked on his door before getting a groggy "come in"

i walked in, looking around. this was the first time i'd ever been in colby's room in the past 9 days i've known him. after we met, i watched a bunch of his videos so i had a remote idea of what it looked like.

"good morning" i said grinning at him as i walked in, holding out an iced coffee and a blueberry glazed donut.

"i swear you're an angel" he said smiling at me. i handed it to him as i sat on the edge of his bed. he was shirtless and obviously very attractive with his morning voice.

"how'd you sleep?" he asked me while taking a bite of his donut. i had recently opened up to him about my night terrors and issues sleeping.

"i actually slept fairly good, thank you." i said with a soft grin he cares about you

"i'm glad it was okay... this donut is so good, thank you ad." he said, sitting up further.

"we're leaving at 11 so we can drive down to Anaheim to go the abandoned water park. i brought everyone donuts so everyone is awake." i said, playing with a string on his comforter.

"okay... which cars are we taking" he asked me.

"i think we're taking my range rover , gracies car and mads g wagon. but if anyone wants, i can go get my g wagon from my apartment too." i said back.

colby ended up going to get a shower while i went to put on a cute outfit. people must have noticed i was at the trap house because after i posted a picture of my puppies on the couch this morning, everyone started assuming i was dating either colby or jake.

at 11:30 we all started getting in the cars

at 11:30 we all started getting in the cars. my car housed me, colby, jake, madeline and mel. the other car consisted of corey, devyn, kat, sam and alexis. the last car had gracie, alaia, brennen and elton.

 the last car had gracie, alaia, brennen and elton