prep

adelaides pov

september 10th

brothers best friend is out now on @emmary88

we had come back from florida and we were just getting settled back in at home.

we had a lot of wedding prep to do for june. today, we had bridesmaid dress fittings and another cake tasting since we weren't too sure on the first one we went to.

"tara, make sure you grab the wedding book." i told her, rushing around to get everything else.

"i have it! let's go." she said. i locked the door on our way out. the other girls were meeting us at the dress shop. taras dress was going to be slightly different than everyone else's since she was my maid of honor, just like sams tux is to have a different tie.

"alisa texted you and said she's there now, making sure all of the dresses look okay." tara told me while reading my phone.

"perfect. text devyn and see if they all left yet." i requested.

devyn said they were on their way to pick up xepher and then they'd be over.

"oh my gosh tara! you look beautiful!" i told her while looking at her maid of honor dress.

"thanks for not picking an ugly dress for me," she laughed.

elena, kat, devyn, xepher, cas, aria and maci has all just come in and we found which dress was whos. elena and maci went in to try their dresses first, after tara of course.

the line up was tara, kat, elena, devyn, xepher maci, cas and then aria.

colbys line up was sam, jake, gage, corey, mike, brennen, kevin and then ethan.

the lineup wasn't specific as to who our favorites were or anything... we were just trying to pair up people that we wanted.

obviously tara and sam were chosen first since they were our maid of honor and best man.

then we decided on kat and jake, that way they could easily swap places for our wedding party dance.

then was gage and elena. we thought that would his brother and my sister would be an acceptable combo.

then was devyn and corey. this was evil of me to do but i think we ALL wanted corey and devyn back together. and mya had been kicked out of my wedding party for being a bitch.

then was xepher and mikey. honestly, power to them. xepher is obviously dating griffin and i love them together but her and mikes aesthetics just match up so well. i obviously was not trying to play match maker with the two of them but i thought the wedding would be nice if they were together.

next in line was brennen and my cousin, maci. iconic if you ask me. two of the only single people in the wedding. they were both so similar that it had to be them.

the next was kevin and cassie. they just so happened to have fallen in line there. there was no rhyme to the reason.

lastly was aria and ethan. aria always had a crush on ethan so i assumed it would make her happy to walk down the aisle and then dance with him.

we had chosen our flower girls as his little cousin, mila and my niece, nova. nova would be nearly three by the time of the wedding so we hoped it would work out.

as for the ring bears, we didn't know all that many children, sooo we asked my step cousin, cameron and colbys little cousin. they were both slightly older than your average ring bears but they were about all we had.

to pass out our flowers for people to throw on us and our little booklets at the beginning, we were having my little half sister, ellieana, my step sisters jo and bre, and lexis little sister, kat.

we had mostly everything planned out... ten months early... but we wanted to make sure everything went perfect.

after we had the second fitting for the dresses, the lady allowed us to take tara, xepher and arias dresses since they all fit perfect but we were sending the other 5 back for more alterations... because again, perfect wedding.

after that, we went to nobu for a quick lunch before alisa, tara and i made our way to the cake tasting where colby was meeting us for our final tasting before picking the design.

short filler chapter but only a few more until the wedding!