period prank

adelaides point of view

april 9th

"hey what's up guys, it's adelaide! today i'm going to be filming a period prank on my boyfriend, colby. our whole house is in a mega prank war. basically my best friend, tara, went to the store and bought fake blood for me so shout out to tara, go subscribe to her." i said laughing. "anyways so colby and i are supposed to be filming a video where i turn him into me. so i'm going to ask him to go downstairs and get us the pink drinks i had post-mated here for the video and then i'm gonna put the fake blood on the bed and on my shorts. which i am wearing white shorts so it should be noticeable.  also a side note, i bought a pair of cheap $20 sheets so i don't ruin our expensive ones so i have to put those down real quick."

25 minutes later

"hey i'm gonna go set the camera up to start filming and then we can get started." i said to colby as i began walking up the stairs.

he nodded and i went and set the camera up and put the fake blood in my nightstand.

"colby it's ready" i yelled down to him and soon heard his footsteps coming up the stairs.

"ready?" i asked him and he said yes sitting down.

i did the intro and started moisturizing his face when the doorbell rang.

"baby can you go get the postmates?" i asked him as i put the moisturizer away.

"okay, i'll be right back." he said running out the door. i had tara downstairs stalling him by trying to make small talk.

i quickly put a small puddle of blood on the bed were i was laying and i spread it on my shorts and down my thighs slightly. it looked pretty real if i'm being honest.

i quickly rinsed my hands in the sink and sat in the puddle. i started acting like i was going through my makeup bag when i heard colby coming up the stairs.

"hey sorry, tara was talking to me." he said

"oh it's all good, come sit back down." he did as i said and i continued working on his makeup for about ten minutes before i told him i needed to run and grab my bronzer from the bathroom.

i got up, my black oversized band tee covering my white shorts.

soon enough i heard colby gasped so i assumed he saw it. i quickly grabbed my bronzer and went back into our room.

"um baby i think you got your period." he said semi uncomfortably.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"ummmm uh" he mumbled pointing to the bed.

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry." i said lifting up
my shirt and we both looked at my bloody shorts

"it's okay baby, just go clean yourself up and i'll deal with the sheets. do you need tampons or anything?" he said, making me smile.

"no no it's okay i'll do the sheets." i said

"i've got it, just go get a hot bath and do whatever you need to do. we can film another time. i'll get this cleaned up." he said

"colby you know why you're the best boyfriend ever?" i asked

"why" he said looking up at me

"cause you always fall for my pranks" i said laughing and hugging him.

"so this was all fake? oh my gosh." he said laughing and hugging me back

"it was but thank you for responding so maturely." i giggled while kissing him.

colby got the sheets in a pile and i went and changed my pants. when we were both done, we laid down in our bed and i watched him edit the video from the haunted cabin.

and eventually we just fell asleep

short chapter but it's something haha