exploring with adilex

adelaides point of view

november 6th

today, lexi and i are filming a video for our shared channel since we started uploading weekly again.

we were going to the ohio state reformatory which is obviously in ohio. it was just the two of us going and we were flying in and staying for the day and then flying back out at night. we weren't even going for 12 hours.

we were landed in ohio and we were getting coffee at a local coffee shop before we went to the reformatory.

"hey what's up guys?! it's adelaide." i said, starting our typical intro.

"and lexi!" lex added into the intro of the video

"so today we're going to the ohio state reformatory. so that obviously means we're in ohio. we're only staying for the day but we're very excited. so the ohio state reformatory was a prison for juveniles for nearly a century until it closed in 1990 for "brutalizing and inhumane conditions." The prison was the setting for multiple violent incidents, including the kidnapping and murder of a jail employee's wife and in 1948. Just two years later, the warden's wife accidentally died after a gun fell on the floor. Legend has it, an inmate killed his cellmate around that time and stuffed him in his mattress. These days, you can take a tour of the prison's remains, considered one of the most haunted places in America." i said, pausing to take a breath

"but today, we're breaking and entering and going by ourselves!" i said, laughing.

i talked to the camera for another minute before flipping it off and drinking the remainder of my coffee while talking to lexi.

"hey, i'm gonna run to the bathroom. i'll be back in a minute. can you order the uber?" she asked me, getting up from her seat.

i nodded. alexis HATES public restrooms so i'm shocked she decided to go here. but i guess we don't have a hotel to pee in or anything.

i placed my uber thing and then waited for alexis to return. she came back out about 5 minutes later.

"hey the uber will be here in about 3 minutes." i said to her

"o-okay." she stuttered.

during the whole uber ride, alexis was acting spacey but i assumed she was just tired cause i know i was.

i got out the camera and vlogged is going into the prison. alexis was still acting spacey and strange. so once we were in, i filmed in the main room and then shut the camera off.

"alexis, are you okay?" i asked her

"yeah. yeah, i'm good. keep vlogging." she said and even though i didn't believe her, i turned the camera back on and followed her for a bit before she took the camera and followed me.

the vibes were spooky in this place and we kept hearing stuff.

we stayed for about an hour, just to get enough vlog footage, and then left.

we had around 3 more hours till we had to be at the airport so we just went out for lunch and then went to the mall.

alexis was still acting a little weird but i thought maybe she was just having an off day.

on the plane ride home, i edited our vlog and then slept the rest of the way home. it was only 6pm LA time so i decided to post the video when we got home.

i was reading through the comments, as i always did.

"lexi and adelaide are so brave. i would be crying if i did that shiz"

"did anyone else notice how off the vibes were with the girls in the video?"

"lexi seemed so out of it... i wonder if her and addi are having problems"

"lexi was so spaced out."

"they're so pretty omg"

"bro i think lexi was high or some shit. i swear i've never seen her act like that."

"omg did anyone see the shadowy figure at 8:08?"

"addi looks so happy she's glowing"

"omg the shadow at 8:08!! everyone like this comment so they see it."

"why was lexi acting like that??"

"that place is scary as hell woah"

"use this as an i love addi and lexi button"

"lexi is on some serious shiz"

"just think about how fun it'd be to be friends with them"

"no one:
literally no one:
adelaide: oHiO StAtE rEfOrMaToRy"

"i'm actually worried about lexi... is she okay?"

i noticed a lot of the comments were about lexi and how she was acting strange. it comforted me that i wasn't just going crazy but it made me worried for her. she wouldn't talk to me so i didn't know what to do.

she had told me she had been going to therapy but i didn't ask any further questions because i didn't want to upset her.

i told colby about the situation and he told me to just talk to her in the morning about it. i agreed since it was 1am and she was probably asleep so i laid down in my bed and fell alseep.

super short chapter im sorryyyyy