tent

violets pov
july 20th

"hey guys." i announced, approaching a few girls from the cheer squad.

"oh hey." one of the girls said looking me up and down.

"is everything okay?" i asked her

"i can't believe you'd let luke fuck you in a tent on a family camping trip." one of the girls laughed.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" i asked. how did they know about it?? i haven't even told alys since that's her brother...

when my parents got back from reality house, in which my mom and harrison won, we had gone on a weekend camping trip with the webber's.

"luke is telling everyone you slept together in a tent." another one of the girls answered.

he's fucking dead. i trusted him and this is how he responded. this is the fourth time we've done it, the first being only a month and a half ago in italy.

i saw people giving me stares and a few whispering. fucking great. now everyone thinks i'm a slut.

"where the fuck is he?" i asked westly who was standing by the rec room.

"he's in there, vee, i'm sorry." he told me.

i nodded and barged into the rec room, seeing him sitting at a table with jasper and mitch. there weren't many other people in the room.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i spit at him.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" he asked me.

"you told everyone we fucked in a tent." i told him.

"violet-" he started.

"i trusted you!" i yelled. "i gave you everything and in return, you made everyone think i'm a slut. it was more to me than just fucking, luke." i cried out, running out of the room.

everyone looked at me. some with pitty, some with disgust and some with humor.

i had to get out of here.

i saw ayla by the door and of course she stopped me.

"vee, i'm sorry my brothers an asshole." she said, hugging me.

"alys, i can't right now. i'm going home... you can come over after class." i told her, running out the door.

i started my car, as quickly as possible, and whipped it out of that place.

tears filled my vision as i drove home.

"what're you doing home?" my mom asked me when i entered the kitchen. "are you okay?" she asked when she saw my tears.

"i- uh didn't know you would be home." i admitted.

"my shoot was cancelled... now what happened to you?" she asked, pulling me into a hug.

"i really don't want to talk about it mom." i told her.

"okay... i'm leaving in an hour but you can call me if you decide to want to talk." she smiled.

an hour had gone by and i heard my mom pull out of the driveway.

"violet?" i heard luke's voice calling as i heard his feet coming up the stairs.

i ignored him but i knew he'd check my room first.

"vee?" he asked, walking into my room.

"what the fuck do you want?" i asked, tears still falling down my face.

"i didn't tell everyone we had sex in a tent, babe." he admitted.

"then how does the entire school know, huh? i didn't tell alya or anyone else." i told him, sitting up.

"i told grayson and west... that's it." he confessed.

"you told my brother we fucked in a tent?!" i asked, even more aggravated.

"don't act like you weren't going to tell ayla." he said... he was right, i had the full intention of telling ayla.

"it wasn't just fucking to me, luke. i gave myself to you when we were in italy. it's so much more to me than just sex. because i love you." i admitted, tears still falling down my face.

"vee, i agree. it's not just sex. you know that i don't want to boys to think of me as soft because i'll never hear the end of it. so i said we fucked instead of saying we made love or some shit. but i care more about you than anything else." he told me. "you know that." he trailed off.

"i know for a damn fact that my own brother wouldn't tell people. and i know west wouldn't either." i told him.

"i agree... maybe someone from school was listening too?" he said but it came out more as a question.

"where'd you talk about it?" i asked.

"we were at football practice." he told me.

"this is just fucking great then..." i trailed off.

mathews pov

trouble in paradise, violet? wonder who could've told....