colby

colbys point of view

september 2nd

i was at the trap house with sam, kat and my friend, zach. we were all just chilling in the living room.

in all honesty, i regret cheating on adelaide in the worst way. she was my everything and i lost her because i had no self control. and from what i'm hearing, she has a boyfriend now.

not only did i lose the love of my life, i lost most of my friends in the process.

i can't believe i was stupid enough to do something like that.

i heard the front door open, heels clicking on the floor. i heard her giggle. ah how i miss when she'd laugh. then it suddenly stopped so i'm assuming she saw me on the couch.

i didn't have the balls to look at her cause i knew i would break down.

"hey!" zach said, causing me to feel like i had to look up. so i did. i saw adelaide, with her new boyfriend wrapped around her. he was rich, by the looks of it.

he had his rich, filthy hands all over my girl. adelaide was wearing an outfit that just made me want to hold her. she looked so hot. she had on heels which means she was probably somewhere nice. she had a cheesecake factory bag in her hand, her favorite restaurant. but only because of the cheesecake.

her body looked tinier than normal but i think it was just the shirt she had on. the boy she was with was probably 6'1 or so and even in her heels, she was still shorter than him. he had some shopping bags in his hand. 2 from louis vuitton and one from both chanel and gucci.

i was for sure jealous. i just hope she's happy.

she introduced me to him and we both did a weird head nod thing and then went up to, what used to be, our room.

i sighed as everyone began talking again and then soon tuned out.

i was staying in the guest bedroom for the night because sam and i had to go to a meeting early in the morning. i had been staying with my buddy, zach.

i announced that i was heading to bed and then went up, passing my old room. i heard something hitting the wall so i stopped to make sure he wasn't hitting her or anything.

"oh my god. ahhh baby right there." i heard her voice say

"oh my gosh babe you feel so good." i heard ethan say

disgusted, i walked away, a few tears falling down my face at how i let her go.

a short chapter but you finally get an insight on colbys feelings