cabo

adelaides point of view

february 12th

colby, tara, jake, sam, kat and i are all in the LAX airport, waiting for our flight to cabo. colby and i had bought the four of them tickets so we could all stay in cabo over valentine's day.

we were currently waiting to board our gate. we were all shocked that we made it in time. i was sitting on colbys lap as there were very few seats. tara and jake where on the floor and sam and kat were diagonal from us.

- just remember that madeline was changed to tara so she's known adelaide longer than she's known jake -

colby and i were sharing a pink drink. my favorite.

i had the louis vuitton suitcase and duffel bag with me that my dad had shipped to me as one of my christmas presents. i also had my LV palm springs mini backpack that colby got me

i was wearing my gucci slides from sam and kat. i had on a basic white crop top and a pair of black leggings.

we were all very excited to go to cabo. none of them have ever been there but i went a lot growing up as one of my fathers vacation homes is there.

"flight 182 from los angeles, california to Cabo, mexico. first class may start boarding." we heard over the loud speaker

we all got in line and started boarding. colby and i were in the middle section, the rest of our friends on the side rows next to us.

colby and i ended up watching shrek because he 'wasn't in the mood for lilo and stitch' even though he knows it's one of my favorite movies. shrek was also one of my favorite movies so i'm not complaining.

6 hours later we landed in cabo.

we eventually got to the community that housed the villa my dad owns. they had an escort drive us to the villa even though i knew this place like the back of my hand.

my dad flew me and a few friends down here for my 15th birthday. i smiled at the memory as i continued driving my father's mercedes benz through the community.

we eventually pulled up to the villa, everyone staring and talking about it in amazement. it was right on the water.

"adelaide?" i heard someone say as i walked onto the back porch. the adams.

i spotted liam adams across the fence.

"hey liam! what's up?" i asked him, walking over the fence.

liam and i used to hook up after i dated bryce. i stayed out in cabo for 2 weeks after the breakup so i could get away.

liam and i have been friends our whole lives as our parents are close.

gracie is liam's cousin actually. gracie and i actually met out in cabo when she was visiting liam and his family.

"not much. i haven't seen you in a while, babe. how have you been." he asked me.

"i'm ive... i've been good. thanks for asking." i said because i was uncomfortable with the babe comment.

"did the adelaide nolan just stutter?" he asked me, laughing. i giggled at him before he started talking again. "so who're you here with?"

"um... my boyfriend and 4 of our friends." i said scratching my arm weirdly as tara appeared out of the house.

"speaking of my friends, this is my best friend, tara." i said smiling "tara this is liam. gracie's cousin."

"oh hi it's nice to meet you!" tara said to him.

"you too. i uh i have to get back to... you know... uh... uh getting ready?" he said. it came out as more of a question.